Chapter 21: Operation::Steal Jo Twins

Twin Hearts

   For the whole day, you and Yoon Mi didn't talk. It has gone to weeks and months. It's now been three months and two weeks since you and Yoon Mi didn't hang out. She changed; not for the better but for the worse. For the past three months and two weeks you weren't talking to each other, Yoon Mi had been spreading out countless rumors about you. You don't know why she was doing that though. Even Kwangmin couldn't understand why Yoon Mi became like that.

   "Choi Yoon Mi, let's have a talk," you said as you walked up to her later that afternoon.

   "Sure, what about?" she asked casually as if nothing ever happened. She acted as if things were still normal.

   "Why did you start to ignore me? Why are you telling people stuff that aren't even true? Why did you become like that? You're not the Choi Yoon Mi I know anymore. You've totally changed and I don't know why. Tell me why because I really want to know. What did I do for you to act this way?" you snapped at her, half shouting. You could tell she was taken aback by what you said but she kept her act cool. She smirked and looked at you with fierce eyes.

   "Well, my dear Kim _______... I know you're stupid but I didn't know you're that stupid not to even know that people change. Yes, you heard me right. People do change; may it be either for the better or the worse. And what's wrong with me changing? I just realized that I don't want to hang out with poor, ugly, and stupid people like you. I mean, it's just about time that we end the friendship we had, right? You and I are totally opposite. I'm pretty and you're not. I'm smart and you're not. Lastly, I'm filthy rich and you're so poor," she told you and scoffed. "Can I go now?"

   "Yoon Mi..." you uttered, tears rolling down your cheeks. "How could you say that..."

   "I'm leaving. I don't want to waste my time talking to people like you," she said curtly and walked away.

 

   "_______," someone said behind you. You turned to look at the person who spoke.

   "Jeongmin-oppa..." you uttered and looked at the other person with him. "Youngmin..."

   "Why are you crying, flunkie?" Youngmin asked with concern. For the past three months and two weeks, you and Youngmin developed a very good friendship. You two barely bicker now. You're also close with Jeongmin now.

   "Was it Yoon Mi?" Jeongmin asked as if he already knew. You liked him for that. He would always know what was up without you even telling him yet. You slowly nodded. "Aw...come here," Jeongmin said and hugged you. Youngmin approached the two of you and hugged you as well.

   "What did I do wrong?" you asked in between sobs.

   "Shh... you didn't do anything wrong. Yoon Mi is just probably... well, maybe she's having a big problem right now that it affects her behavior," Youngmin said, soothing your back.

   "She could just tell me. She doesn't have to be mean," you sobbed. Little did the three of you know that Yoon Mi was actually watching from afar.

 

   "Tch. What is she crying for? What is she up to? Is she trying to make me look mean in front of Youngmin-oppa? Aish...that girl is so going to get it. Just wait, Kim _______, just wait. You'll experience the pain I've been feeling all this time. Just wait and see 'till I steal both Kwangmin-oppa and Youngmin-oppa from you. Just wait because I will make it happen," Yoon Mi told herself as she glared at you. After taking one last glance at the trio group-hugging, she started walking away. "Just wait."

-

YoungJeong Corner #2

Youngmin: Hi-i!~ We're back!

Jeongmin: Yeah, finally -.- Did you miss us?

Youngmin: I bet you did coz we missed you just the same ;)

Jeongmin: What is up on Yoon Mi's sleeves? O.O She's creeping me out. I hope she doesn't do anything bad to you :(

Youngmin: Why is she so mean? -.-

Jeongmin: Anyway, since it's been like FOREVER since author-nim last updated, we decided to give you guys a preview for the next chapter so... enjoy ^^

Preview for Chapter 22: Kwangmin...

"Yoon Mi, what is wrong with you!? What happened to my childhood best friend!? You've changed!" Kwangmin shouted angrily as he stood up.

"I'm sorry Kwangmin-oppa. Please don't leave!" Yoon Mi begged as she held onto his arm desperately.

"I can't just forgive you like that. Not after hurting my girlfriend," Kwangmin snapped. Yoon Mi started to cry.

"I see so you're going to choose that girl over me? You're going to choose her over me who has been with you since we were kids!? Do you love her that much huh? Don't you love me anymore!?" Yoon Mi yelled as tears continuously ran down.

"I just don't know if you're still my friend when you're like that," Kwangmin said softly and slowly turned away when Yoon Mi made him face her.

"I can't let _______ have her happy ending while I don't have mine," Yoon Mi said before pressing her lips against Kwangmin's. Kwangmin knew it was wrong but right at that moment it just felt right.

Jeongmin: Omo! The preview was... O.O

Youngmin: Why did hyung let her kiss him??? :O

Junssi: Yahhh why did you guys put that out? -.-

Jeongmin: We asked permission, didn't we? :3

Junssi: Whatever -.- hahaha anyway... hi guysss!!! Sorry for not updating for a long time *bows 90 degrees* So, there's a new feature now huh? I mean, the comment thing. You think I should just reply on them using that or... do guys still want me to do a corner and have the 'oppas' do the replying? :) What do you think?

Youngmin: But can we reply to them as of now? :)

Junssi: Sure ^^ You guys go on :P I'll just add >:D and make SURE not to do what you did last time :P

YoungJeong: Arasso, arasso -.-

Youngmin: these are for...

@Paulette1029→ hiiii ^^ I missed you, did you miss me? :o3 The next chapter's updated ^^ We all hope you liked it, Pau :) See yah!~♥

@kellen_1825→ oh hi honey ;)How have you been? :) I know -.- Yoon Mi is such a bad friend huh? That's why I never liked her -.- that's why I love you ;) kekeke. ♥♥ and...

Jeongmin: Yahhh why does she seem upset to know that I am the one in here? :( Ouch Kitty...my heart //3 And you only miss Kwangminchu? Not me and Youngmin? AND NOT EVEN JUNSSI? :O

Junssi: Yah stop bullying unnie or I'm not gonna let you reply on the others xP =))

Jeongmin: *zips his mouth*

Youngmin: mehrong hyung :P~ anyway... to continue...

@kellen_1825→ fine, I won't call you like that in here honey... OOPS! I mean, Kitty :DD *chuckles nervously* I know you like me too much ;) hahaha. Author-nim says she loves you too and she wants to give you an ETERNAL HUG :) yes, I will "try" to understand that bipolar author >:))

Junssi: I heard that -.- aish... Jeongie-oppa, can you do the replying instead? :DD

Youngmin: yahh *pout*

Jeongmin: mehrong Youngmin :P~ bwahahahaha >:D

@Sarahjoyce→ she's a mean girl isn't she? -.- but she is CUTE right? :DD hahaha nevermind what I said :)) anyway... are you shocked to see me? Am I that handsome? XD are you melting? XD

Junssi: yahhh! >< what are you saying to my dongsaeng? :O aish... I'll just continue >< =))

@Sarahjoyce→ mianhae... those guys are just really... hyper right now :)) hmm...where were we? Oh, right. Well, you could always guess who the girl is ;) you'll be surprised XD hahaha. I am? Well, if you say so but I'll still say I'm not yet that good XD aw... don't say that ^^ fighting!~♥ I'll help you if you want, okay? I'm always here for you ^^

@MinNaMaknae→ jinjja? :)) aren't you gonna steal Jeongmin-oppa? He's jealous :P hahaha. Yeah ;) that's why I added her. Stories won't be complete without those bad people right? :)) Thanks for commenting ^^♥

@Verdiana1→ You do? Aw... thanks :') I actually thought people would find me weird if I do these things... :)) glad you appreciated it XD hahaha too touched to talk right now but... I'll talk anyway. Err... I mean type ^^ kekeke. Yeah and she's going to get meaner >:D well, maybe haha. aw... I'm sorry :3 but who did you originally like to end up with? ^^ I'm curious. Hahahaha. I'll tell them that ;)♥

@helabsme→ yo!~ :D♥ well, I'm sorry :P he's so... stubborn eh XD bwahahaha. ay may ganun? mean :)) you are BLACKMAILING me :O =)) Thank youuuu ^^♥

@Taolowan→ hi ^^ you must be a new reader :D well, thanks :') hahaha. Nahh, not a stalker at all XD I'm actually very flattered right now. kekeke :') Here's an update. I hope you'll continue to support me ^^ and I do hope this chapter wasn't boring -.- yeah, I made (almost) everyone confused on who to choose >:D I'm a meanie, aren't I? :)) Well, what do you think about Yoon Mi on this chapter? hehehe. THANKS AGAIN ^^♥

YoungJeong: Woww... you answered 'em all :(

Junssi: You can always talk to them, you know :P

Youngmin: I just want to say hi to Taolowan :) Who do you like more? Me or Kwangmin? XD

Jeongmin: Isn't anyone rooting for me? T^T

Youngmin: Hyung, you're not even part of our love TRIANGLE... so why ask such question? -.-

Junssi: Well, we gotta go now. The corner's longer than the actual chapter hahaha. Mianhae. I'll try to update longer soon, okay? ^^ Thanks for reading.

Youngmin: Please comment and tell us what you think about the story so far. You may suggest too and author-nim will see if she can squeeze your ideas in, in her story ^^

Jeongmin: And of course, don't forget to Subscribe to Story to show your support ;)

YoungJeongSsi: Byeeee ^^ We love you, _______! Seriously. :)

Jeongmin: PS.. I might not be on the next corner anymore :( it might be Kwang... :\ I'll miss you all ^^

Junssi: Sorry for any typos or grammatical errors made. :) kekeke.

YoungJeongSsi: Ppyong!~♥