Chapter 9: Youngmin's advice

Twin Hearts

   [Yoon Mi’s POV]

   “Eh?” I heard _______say. When I saw that the atmosphere was intense, I quickly hid behind the tree and watched the scene.

   “I’m jealous,” Kwangmin said. What? Jealous? Why? What happened?

   “Excuse me?” my best friend asked. She must’ve been as shocked as I am right now.

   “I’m jealous because I like you,” Kwangmin confessed. Omo! Did he just say that? Waaa! I’m so happy for _______! I smiled when I heard that but then it faded when she ran away from Kwangmin without saying anything. Eh? Why did she do that?

   [End of YM’s pov]                                                     

 

   You were sitting on your bed as Kwangmin’s words echoed inside your head. “Did he really say he likes me?” you asked yourself in disbelief. “Or was it just my imagination?” you asked. You sighed and looked at the floor. “Kwangmin-oppa, do you really like me? Did you really confess to me? Were you really jealous of me and Youngmin? Was Youngmin right when he said that you like me? How about Yoon Mi? If you don’t like her then why does your brother keep rejecting her?” you asked yourself. “Aish! I have so many questions but no answer.”

 

   Meanwhile, at the Jo’s residence the twins were quietly eating their dinner. There was an awkward silence. Every now and then, Kwangmin would glare at Youngmin. This made the latter feel uneasy so he cleared his throat and tried to start a conversation.

   “Are you mad at me or something?” Youngmin asked before he drank water.

   “Hyung, what was that all about?” Kwangmin asked.

   “What is?” Youngmin asked back, blinking innocently.

   “The scene back there in the fountain area where you held _______’s hand. Why did you do that, hyung? You know that I like her!” Kwangmin shouted, finally letting his anger out.

   “Geez… chill a bit little bro. I was only trying to teach you a lesson,” Youngmin said before he sighed.

   “What lesson?” Kwangmin asked in confusion.

 

   “Tell her how you really feel before it’s too late,” Youngmin replied.

   “Too late for what?” Kwangmin asked.

   “Before someone else gets the chance to have her. I mean, it’s not like there’s any competition around or anything but… you know, just in case. You know what I mean?” Youngmin explained and raised an eyebrow at his brother.

   “Yeah, I’ll do that. Thank you, hyung!” Kwangmin chirped and smiled at his older twin. He was finally happy to know that that scene from earlier was just an act. “I thought you really liked her.”

   “Aniyo. I would never betray you,” Youngmin said with a smile as he patted Kwangmin’s head.

----

Please don't forget to comment and Subscribe to Story ;) Sorry if this chapter wasn't that good though -.- XD