Chapter 34: The choice

Twin Hearts

   “Are you okay?” Jeongmin asked the next day. You just nodded lifelessly. Jeongmin and Minwoo exchanged worried looks before looking back at you.

   “Yah I told you not to be too affected by it. I’m sure Kwangmin wouldn’t like that,” Minwoo scolded you and pinched the ends of your lips, forming a smile on it. “C’mon, smile,” he told you. But you just slightly smacked his hands away.

   “Stop it,” you said nonchalantly as you rested your chin on your palm. “I have a question…”

   “What?” Jeongmin and Minwoo asked at the same time. You looked at them.

   “Pretend that you’re in love with two people and of course, by all means, you have to choose one. You can’t be with them both because that's just like uh… you know, wrong? Who would you choose? The first one or the second one?” you asked them. Jeongmin had this suspicious look, knowing where you’re heading at. Minwoo, on the other hand, was clueless. He just thought you wanted to ask a random question so he answered first.

   “Follow your heart. Do what you think is right,” Minwoo said and smiled. “Whoever you think can make you happier and more secured, and then choose that person. But yeah, whatever… just choose to follow your heart,” he added and chuckled. You nodded and turned to look at Jeongmin.

   “What about you, oppa?” you asked him.

   “I suppose you need to choose the second one,” Jeongmin answered. You tilted your head to the side and pouted.

   “Why do you say so?” you asked.

   “Because you wouldn’t have fallen in love with him if you truly loved the first guy,” Jeongmin replied and grinned. “Ain’t that right, my little _____?” he asked, flashing you a knowing grin. You groaned and banged your head on the table.

   “Seriously, I’m going crazy~” you said. Minwoo patted your back.

   “Do you have a friend who’s having that problem?” Minwoo asked.  You looked at him and then to Jeongmin. The latter just sneered.

   “Sure it is,” Jeongmin sang and chuckled. You glared at him, making Minwoo so confused.

   “What’s up with you two?” he asked. Jeongmin just shrugged and chuckled.

   “Now go and do what you think is right,” Jeongmin said instead as he pushed you out of the table. “Go,” he said. You smiled, knowing what he meant. You stood up and bowed at them.

   “I gotta go before it’s too late,” you said and ran away.

 

   You went to the hospital again. You already knew what room number Kwangmin was at so you went there straight away. Without even knocking, you opened the door only to see Kwangmin peacefully asleep. You slowly walked towards him and sighed upon seeing his vulnerable state. You brushed his bangs away from his eyes. With the gesture made, Kwangmin instantly woke up.

   “_______!” he said in delight. You smiled back and sat down on the stool.

   “How are you feeling?” you asked. ‘Stupid! Of course he doesn’t feel good. He’s sick so how could he feel good?’

   “I’m feeling much better now that you’re here,” Kwangmin said as he held your hand and kissed it. “I’m sorry, ____-ah. Please forgive me,” he said as tears rolled down his cheeks. It pained you to see him crying. You shook your head and wiped his tears.

   “You don’t need to say sorry, Kwangmin-ah. You don’t say sorry in love, okay?” you said and smiled at him. He nodded like a kid and hugged you.

   “I missed you,” he said. You hugged him back and couldn’t help but cry. You knew yourself that you missed him too. And knowing what could possibly happen to him in few weeks time, it made you miss him more.

   “I missed you too,” you said. Kwangmin pulled away and planted a soft kiss on your lips.

   “I will love you ‘till I die, okay?” he said and you nodded. Kwangmin smiled and hugged you again. This time, you were sure, you’ve decided to stay with him. You knew it was the right thing to do. “I wanna be with you in the last days I have remaining,” he added.

   “Yes, Kwangmin-ah I’ll be here with you,” you whispered. ‘I know that this is right thing to do.’

-

YoungKwangJeong Corner #11 (with the special appearance of our birthday boy, Sandeul of B1A4)

Junssi: That ends my double update for today XD So... how are you liking it so far? :) That marks the second to the last chapter before the story actually closes. THANK YOU ^^♥

Jeongmin: Um.. author-nim.. I think you're forgetting something.

Junssi: What? What am I forgetting? O-O

Sandeul: Oh my gosh I feel forgotten <|3

Junssi: Omo Sandeullie-oppa! *hugs*

Youngmin: Too much skinship there >___>

Kwangmin: Someone's.. jealous :> right, ________-ah? :D

Youngmin: Aish, shut up brat -.-

Junssi: Let us all sing together a 'Happy Birthday' song to our dear Sanderppp♥

♫Saengilchukhahabnida, saengilchukhahabnida

Happy birthday our dear Sandeullie~♥

Happy birthday to you!♫

Sandeul: *wipes imaginary tears* I feel so loved right now *blush* thank you guys. :3♥

Jeongmin: Sure hyung. ^^ We wish you all the best in life. Keep up the good work. :)

YoungKwang: Yeahp, yeahp. Hope you and the rest of B1A4 reach your dreams together. Hwaiting~! ^^

Sandeul: Thank you so so so much! ^^ *le poof*

Junssi: I didn't even get to give him a message *pout* and he's gone just.. like.. that. -.-

Kwangmin: Don't worry author-nim, he knows what your hearts wants to tell him without words. ;)

Jeongmin: Deep O-O

Youngmin: Aish -.- why is everyone talking about Sandeul-hyung? -.- Let's just reply~

Jeongmin: Well, someone needs attention :P :> author-nim, tend to your boyfriend's needs :>

Junssi: That Barbie so isn't my boyfriend -____-

@wendyho→ You're welcome ^^ Really? Thank youuu ^^ I'm glad it's working XD well, I do hope too that they're really talking to us right now ;A; naaaw.. me and my fantasies -.- Here's an udpate. Hope you liked/loved it :D♥

Kwangmin: I can't believe there's one more chapter left before everything ends :O

Jeongmin: Well, they say that everything has an ending, don't they?

Youngmin: Deep people -.- what's up with you guys...

Junssi: Oh, well. :)) you have to cope up Youngyoung~

@Aoi101→ Whew~ I'm glad. :) *comforting hug* sorry for bringing that up earlier though :\

Kwangmin: Hmm.. maybe? ;) Or maybe I'm just naturally cheesy when it comes to my Aoi101-darling♥♥

Youngmin: Yah stop flirting! >:|

Jeongmin: Youngmin-ah, stop being jealous~! You've been jealous since a while ago :P

Youngmin: Well, read the chapter above ↑↑↑ she chose Kwangmin :( where does that leave me? <|3

Junssi: Don't worry ;) You'll have your happy ending. Maybe not now and not in this story and definitely never but.. who knows :> miracles do happen XD Maybe. :P

Youngmin: Yaaah ;A; how could you trample my remaining piece of hope just like that? :(

Junssi: Coz I'm awesome like that ;)

Kwangmin: Aisssh. Anywaaay, I dunno. It was just random :)) I accidentally blurted out the word 'babies.' I didn't mean to XD looks like they loved the idea though ;)

YoungSsi: YAH! NO WAY! :O you're disgusting Kwangmin/oppa..

Youngmin: I'm no Barbie~ :'( yeah, she's cute but... well um... someone else is cuter~ :P

Jeongmin: Oh yeah? Like...?

Youngmin: _______ of course! Who else did you think?

Jeongmin: No one. I was just you know um... making sure? :P

Youngmin: Yeah, whatever >____> I'll just nod like I believe you..

Junssi: What's up with the moody feels? :P

Jeongmin: I told you he's on a PMS :))

Youngmin: Yah hyung! >:|

Junssi: Omo! Aoi101-unnie! :O you're blackmailing me ;A; <|3

Kwangmin: Don't worry Aoi101-ah, I'm sure Youngmin is very willing to do that. ;)

Jeongmin: Too bad, he can't. Coz she updated :P

Junssi: Stop it with the teasing ;A; what's up with people pairing us up? <|3

Youngmin: Don't you love me anymore, Aoi101-ah? :(

KwangJeong: Cut the drama -.- there's already too much drama in the story.

Junssi: Okaaay. Anyway, that concludes this corner. :D

YoungKwang: You know the drills; comment, ↑Upvote, andSubscribe to Story~! ^^

Junssi: Sorry for any typos and/or grammatical errors present in the chapter. :(

Jeongmin: Stay tuned for the last chapter which will be posted on the 1st of April! :D Yeah, April fools day :> >:D