Chapter 20: What happened?

Twin Hearts

   After two days, the fest has finally come to an end. Today is another normal day... or so you thought. As soon as you stepped in, Yoon Mi approached you err... Kwangmin. "Hey oppa," she greeted with a sweet smile.

   "Morning," Kwangmin greeted back and hugged her. "How was your sleep?"

   "Horrible," Yoon Mi said as her eyes widened. "Trust me."

   "Really? Why is that?" Kwangmin asked, about to break the hug when Yoon Mi held onto him which made him chuckle. "Yah, did someone scare you in your dream? It's just a dream so don't be scared you little baby."

   "Yah oppa, you don't need to tease me like that," Yoon Mi said while pouting.

   "Okay, okay. Mianhae. I'll talk to you later okay? I'll just send _______  to her classroom. See ya," Kwangmin said and held your hand. "Kaja."

 

   "Ugh! That girl! I'm really starting to hate her. What do people see in her? She's dumb, ugly, and poor! She's like the total opposite of me. Why do they like her so much? Aish... hear this Kim _______, I will make your life miserable. Just watch and see. I'll get Kwangmin and Youngmin from you. I HATE YOU," Yoon Mi told herself as she clenched her fists. "I really hate you." Then, someone threw a crumpled paper at her. She turned around and glared at the culprit before saying, "Yah what was that for!?"

   "You look crazy Yoon Mi-ah. Why are you talking to yourself? And who is this person that you hate?" Jeongmin asked and walked towards her. "Is it me? What did I do wrong sweetheart?" he teased.

   "Shut up Jeongmin. I'm not in the mood," Yoon Mi said, looking away.

   "Ooh, someone's on her bad side. May I ask who? You're not usually like that, you know," Jeongmin said and smiled. "C'mon, cheer up. You wouldn't want Youngmin to see you frowning now do you?"

   "And where did you learn about that?" Yoon Mi asked as she looked at Jeongmin.

   "Lucky guess? And it's pretty obvious you like him. Besides, I am his best friend so of course I know how many times you tried to confess to him... and everytime, you get rejected," Jeongmin replied as a matter-of-fact. Yoon Mi blushed after hearing this and stepped on Jeongmin's shoe. "Ow!!!~ Yah, Choi Yoon Mi what was that for???"

   "That's for embarrassing me! Hmph!" Yoon Mi answered and turned to walk away.

   "Aish... I was just teasing her," Jeongmin told himself as he rubbed his shoe.

 

   "Are you okay?" Kwangmin asked while the two of you were heading to your class.

   "Is Yoon Mi mad at me?" you asked worriedly.

   "Of course not. Why would she be mad at you?" Kwangmin asked and looked at you.

   "I don't know. She didn't even talk to me," you replied and pouted.

   "Aigoo!~ Don't worry, I know she's not mad at you. Maybe she just forgot to talk to you?" Kwangmin reasoned out.

   "Oppa, that doesn't make me feel any better," you said with a sigh. You finally reached your class.

   "Okay, okay. Oppa is sorry so cheer up now, okay? I'll be leaving," Kwangmin said before he kissed you on the forehead. "Study well."

 

   Lunch time...

   "Omo, Yoon Mi sorry for just coming now. I was still writing down notes," you said as you panted. Yoon Mi had a straight face when she stood up. "Yoon Mi?"

   "I just lost my appetite. I'll be going," she replied dryly and started to walk to the trash bin and threw her lunch there. "Clean up the rest of the mess and eat on your own." Having that said, she walked away. You were left dumbfounded.

   'What in the world just happened?' you asked yourself. 'This isn't good. Is she mad at me? But why?'

-

YoungKwangJeong Corner #1

Youngmin: Well, hi!!! ^^ Whoa O.O What happened to Yoon Mi?

Jeongmin: Didn't you see? -.- She actually walked out. Is she mad at _______? :O

Youngmin: And what in the world are you doing here Jeongmin-hyung? I'm supposed to be with my twin on this fourth corner...

Junssi: Jeongie-oppa will replace Kwangmin-oppa for two chapters. Kwangie-oppa said he needs to rest for a while. That's why it's "YoungJeong Corner #1" :P

Youngmin: Is he okay? *worried*

JeongSsi: Aw... bromance :3♥

Youngmin: Nevermind -.- Hey, since author-nim is in here, why don't we let her reply?

Junssi: Aniyo~~ :P You guys will reply XD I'll just add ^w^ Lemme see how you talk to the readers >:D

YoungJeong: Author-nim, you're scary... O.O

Junssi: *evil laugh*

Youngmin: That is so not her!!! It's an alien!!! :'O

Jeongmin: Shut up Youngmin or Im'ma make you an alien. Hurry up and reply to their comments now! >:O

Youngmin: Arasso, arasso. Aish... ><

@kellen_1825→ Oh hey there honey ;)♥

Junssi: Stop using that endearment oppa -.- People will find you weird =)) mianhae unnie if oppa's so affectionate. XD So sweet huh? :))

Youngmin: I just barely started D': And you just have to say that? -.- anyway...

sorry for being interrupted @kellen_1825, as I was saying... you like the picture? D: I look like a girl in there!!! >< (in his mind: well yeah obviously I look like a girl because...yeah just because XD) Kwangmin? SWEET? Are you kidding me? O.O but yeah FEEL PITY FOR ME! >:D Okay, okay...nevermind <___< I know you're always here for me ;) Love you honey♥ And...

Junssi: I'm gonna reply on the other half since it's addressed to me :P

@kellen_1825→ Hehe yes, I hope ^^ Thanks for cheering me up unnie *eternal hug* and yes, I'm doing good (I think) on my exams XD two more sets to go and I'm done ^^ yayyy hahaha. Talk to you later♥

@Franchezka_Isabelle→ hehe yeah, I freaked out too the first time I saw it on another story but... it's only an html tag effect so don't worry :) Oh, and Youngmin wants to reply on your second comment :))

Youngmin: Yeah thanks for that -.- anyway, hey @Franchezka_Isabelle don't you want to end up with oppa? :( You love Kwangmin more than me? :( Oppa is so sad...

Junssi: Yah! You don't say that to readers you...pabo >< they have the right to express their own opinions xP I'll just ask Jeongie-oppa to reply on the comments instead >___>

Jeongmin: Ha! Someone got scolded xD

Youngmin: Just hurry up and reply T^T stop adding flames to the fire -.-

Jeongmin: I didn't get that but... okay. :))

@Paulette1029→ Heyyyy!~ Look, because of your comment author-nim is blushing right now. Kekeke. She says thank you. She's too flattered to talk right now XD And here's the next chapter. :) Keep on supporting her ^^ Byie!~♥

@MinNaMaknae→ Haha sure, we'll tell Kwangmin. Well, that is! If he doesn't end up with you ;) What'dya think? :3♥

Junssi: See Youngie-oppa! Jeongie-oppa is so much better in replying to readers than you xP

Youngmin: Fine *pouts* but can I reply on some others later? *kitty puppy eyes*

Junssi: *rolls eyes* fine. Im'ma reply now ^w^

@Hazu-nyan→ helloooo! ^^ You're a new reader, right? Thanks for the comment and subscription unnie(?) :D♥ And thanks again...XD I will try to keep up the "good" work. hehehe :3 Yes XD hahaha. Here's the update :)♥

@IamJoey→ Thanks for saying that ^^ You made my day >v<♥♥ Hahaha I see you like Kwangmin-oppa =)) we'll see then XD I know...confusing right? :( :)) even I, the author myself, am confused =)) Thanks once again and YES! I'll try to do good on my last exams coming =3 THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. I can't express how much thankful I am XD so yeah, THANKSSSS!!! :D

Youngmin: Can I reply on the others now? :)

Junssi: Fine -.-

Youngmin: YAYY!~

@helabsme→ Ooh, hi there ^^ I get to reply to you again ^w^ you love me? Aw... I love you too :') I'm glad that at least SOMEONE loves me more than Kwangmin :P hehehe. Don't worry WE'RE BACK! :D Well, only me and Junssi actually :)) coz as you can see, Kwangmin isn't here. :) But Jeongmin is ^^ hehehe.

@Sarahjoyce→ y...yah! :O *carries you in a bridal style* gwenchana? yah wake up...! *sighs in relief when you woke up* I WAS WORRIED ABOUT YOU! What was that whole fainting all about? ><

Junssi: YAH!!! I told you to respect the readers -.- why are you shouting at her? ><

Youngmin: Mianhae... *pout* I was just worried...

Junssi: Even though... you didn't need to shout, you know -.-

Jeongmin: I'll continue to reply on it instead ;) Let dongsaeng (Youngmin) calm his nerves first XD Arasso, author-nim?

Junssi: That would be better. :)

Youngmin: T^T Kitty-ah, Junnie is bullying me...

Junssi: I heard that -.- and only you-know-who is permitted to call me Junnie :P♥

Youngmin: Who? Minwoo? :DD

Junssi: I'm so not talking to you -.-

Jeongmin: Anyway... hahahaha @Sarahjoyce hey :) you are good at guessing ^^ Then, can you guess who will I end up with in this story? :D

Junssi: Yah -.- not you too... aish... I'll just reply to her instead :P you guys are giving me headache XD

@Sarahjoyce→ I am? hahaha then thanks but I'm serious, I'm not that great XD at least, not as great as the others... if you know what I mean ^^ Jinjja? Okay, then I'll wait for that ^^ yayyy!~♥ tell me when you do okay? :) AND THANKSSS!! ^^

Jeongmin: Well, this has been the longest corner so far huh? :)

Junssi: *ignores Jeongmin* So hey guys! We're halfway the story ^^ I decided that I will end this fic. at chapter 40 :) I hope you didn't find this chapter (and corner) boring at all ^^ Keep supporting :) Please COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE to show your support. I'll be waiting :) Sorry for any typos/grammatical erros I have commited. *puppy eyes* And I won't tell when I'm updating next so please just wait for it patiently. :)

YoungJeongSsi: Bye bye!!!~ See you next time. :)

Junssi: And check out my two new fics: Badass Kingka(s) (MinwooxyouxHimchan) & The Wedding Runaway (youxJunsu) which I will be updating frequently after I finish either this one or IFLH. :)♥ Bye again. :D

 

PS: Green fonts mean that we (Youngmin, Kwangmin [and possibly Jeongmin some more in the future XD]) are talking to you readers. :D♥