Chapter 6: Crushie

Twin Hearts

   "Do you want to study together on Friday for our midterms?" you asked Yoon Mi as you skipped alongside her.

   "I'd love to but I can't. Sorry," Yoon Mi said apologetically.

   "It's okay. I'll study on my own then," you said with a smile. 'But I need help... but... oh, well,' you said in your mind.

   "I'm really sorry. Maybe next time. Coz uh... someone already sort of invited me to study with him," Yoon Mi said with a smile. You looked at her in disbelief. Did she just say 'him'?

   "What do you mean? Who's this guy courting you without my knowledge?" you asked, suddenly acting like her mom. Yoon Mi laughed at you and you raised an eyebrow. "Yah, unnie tell me!"

   "Arasso, arasso," Yoon Mi said in between her laughs. She straightened up herself and stifled a laugh before looking at you.

   "Don't dare laugh," you threatened. "I didn't say anything funny," you added as you stuck your tongue out at her.

   "It's Kwangmin-oppa," Yoon Mi finally said after ten seconds. You gaped at her as your eyes widened. "N...no! Don't get the wrong idea. You see, Kwangmin-oppa is my best friend uh... I mean, childhood friend so yeah... he invited me to study with him and... uh... he's not courting me o...okay?"

 

[A/N: Arasso ~ I understand/okay ; Unnie ~ Older sister--respect (used by girls) ; Oppa ~ Older brother--respect (used by girls)]

 

   "Hey look, it's okay Yoon Mi-unnie. Kwangmin-oppa and I are just friends," you assured her though you're not really sure what you're feeling right now. Jealousy? 'Nah... probably not. Why would I be jealous? I just met him! I couldn't like him,' you told yourself and nodded.

   "What are you doing?" Yoon Mi asked as she looked at your with concern. "I could tell Kwangmin-oppa not to study with me anymore if you want so uh... we could study together," she added.

   "No, no, no. Don't do that. That might make him sad. Just study with him, I'll be fine so don't worry," you said as you waved your hands in front of her as if to say no.

   "Thanks. Well, I gotta go. I have my next class in three minutes. Bye!~" she waved at you before she ran away.

 

   Finally being alone, you walked towards the gym. You won't have your next period until the next hour so you thought of spending some time alone there. Besides, no one's there right now... right? Well, that's what you thought because as soon as you stepped inside the gym, someone shouted at you, "Watch out!" but you didn't quite hear him so there came the basketball, hitting your head.

   "Ow..." you uttered, scratching your head. "Yah!"

   "I'm so sorry! I did warn you," the redhead whom you recognized as Donghyun, said.

   "Yah, gwaenchanhnya?" someone asked as he raced towards you.

[A/N: Gwaenchanhnya ~ Are you okay?]

   "Ye...yeah," you said and looked up at him. You suddenly blushed when you realized it was Kwangmin. "I'm okay," you added and stood up.

   "Oh, hey _______ it's you," Kwangmin said with a smile.

   "Hi," you shyly said.

   "Yah, Donghyun-hyung be more careful," Kwangmin said as he playfully hits Donghyun's arm. You blushed at the sudden concern of Kwangmin.

   "It wasn't my fault she wasn't listening," Donghyun argued.

   "But still you didn— yah, your nose is bleeding!" Kwangmin said in horror as he cupped your cheeks.

   "Oh my gosh!" Donghyun said, almost sounding like a gay. "Her nose is bleeding! Look!" he told his other friends so they approached you.

   "Yah, hyung what did you do?" the tall and muscular dude, Hyunseong, asked worriedly.

   "I accidentally hit her with the ball," Donghyun said, feeling guilty.

   "I...it's noth...nothing! Don't worry, I'm fine. I...I'll just wa...wash m...my fa...face," you stammered because of Kwangmin's touch.

   "I'll help you. C'mon," Kwangmin offered and you just agreed.

 

   Minutes later, the two of you came back with your nose all cleaned up. You were blushing wildly as you stared at your hand. It was intertwined with Kwangmin's own hand. When you reached the bleachers where his friends were currently sitting at, they all whistled teasingly. You raised an eyebrow at them.

   "I know you're kind Kwangmin but you didn't have to hold her hand like she's your girlfriend or something," Donghyun teased with a smirk. Your face turned crimson red and quickly let go of Kwangmin's hand. You saw Kwangmin looking at you as if to ask why but you just kept your eyes focused on the ground.

   "I know. Look at her, you made her blush!" Minwoo teased. Because of that, you looked up at him and glared. "I was... joking. Don't be too se...serious y...you know," he stammered and laughed nervously.

   "Yah! Stop teasing us," Kwangmin said, blushing as well.

   "Why is our Kwangminnie blushing?" Hyunseong teased as he stood up and put his arm around Kwangmin's shoulder.

   "I'm not," Kwangmin defended. He felt so embarrassed in front of you.

   "I...I gotta go," you said. You wanted to stay and hang out with Kwangmin but with his friends teasing you... you can't take it. It's too... embarrassing but you liked the feeling. "I got class," you lied. Your next class wasn't until the next forty five minutes!

   "Hey dongsaeng, we were just joking around," Donghyun said as he grabbed you by the wrist.

   "Yeah. You're too serious," Minwoo tried to joke.

   "Yeah, stay in here for a while. How about cutting classes? Would you like to try it?" Hyunseong asked.

   "Okay, okay. I lied. My next class is in forty five minutes," you admitted.

   "Cool then stay here first," Kwangmin suggested. You felt your cheeks flush bright pink.

 

   "What the? Why are they hanging out with her?"

   "Seriously... are they out of their minds? They never invited us to hang out with them!"

   "This flunk girl... why is she even there?"

   "She's not only a flunk but also a flirt! UGH!"

 

   "Want to play basketball with us?" Kwangmin offered and you gently shook your head.

   "I'll pass. I'll just watch you guys," you said with a smile. With that, Kwangmin nodded and they played basketball.

   "C'mon hyung, pass it to me!" Minwoo shouted as he tried to get the ball from Donghyun. They were playing two-on-two. Donghyun and Minwoo were together while Hyunseong and Kwangmin were teammates.

   "Shoot the ball! Shoot the ball!" Hyunseong shouted at Kwangmin.

 

   You smiled as you watched the four guys. They were all very good in playing basketball but only one caught your eyes. Kwangmin. Your eyes had been focused on him since they started playing. You suddenly felt your heart beating so fast. 'What is this feeling? Why am I like this?' you asked yourself in your mind. You gently put your hand over your chest and indeed, your heart was beating so fast as if it was doing little somersaults. You sighed. You were confused of how you were feeling. This feeling was new to you but you liked it very much. You looked at Kwangmin as he got another three-pointer shoot. You smiled and nodded. 'I like Kwangmin-oppa. That's so fast.'

----

Please comment and Subscribe to Story to motivate me ;) :D Ppyong!~ :)

Don't forget to LOG IN so you would be able to see the HTML TAG effect of YOU :)

Sorry for some typos and grammar errors. I'm too tired and lazy to check it -.- Maybe tomorrow :))

Belated happy birthday to our twins, Kwangmin-oppa and Youngmin-oppa! ^^

-April 25, 2012 || 8:30 pm