Chapter 5: Can't get any better >.

Twin Hearts

   "Yoon Mi!~" you called out. Yoon Mi turned to you and smiled.

   "Did something happen there?" she asked, smiling.

   "Me and Kwangmin are now friends," you proudly said as you put down your tray.

   "I told you so," she said and winked at you.

   "But... I'm really shy around him," you said, blushing.

   "By any chance, do you like him?" Yoon Mi asked. You just remained silent and smiled.

 

   Later that afternoon, you've been called again by the registrar. You sighed and went straight ahead to the registrar's office. "Gosh, she really wants me to go away that bad?" you asked yourself as you shook your head. "She's really that excited to get rid of me," you added. When you reached the office, she immediately opened the window.

   "Oh, Ms. Kim you've come," she said.

   "That's because you asked me to," you answered with a straight face.

   "I'm sorry for what I said the other day," she apologized. You rolled your eyes and sighed.

   "It's okay. I got over it. Now, just tell me what you want. Let me guess, the owner told you to kick me out now?" you asked, raising an eyebrow at her. She just laughed at your silliness.

   "No. Well, you see... your midterms will be next week then the week after that will be your final test," she said.

   "I know that," you said.

   "If you're able to have good grades. Well, at least an average of 2 units... then, the owner of this school would gladly keep you as a student of this university until you graduate," she explained and smiled.

   "You're doing the impossible. It's okay, I'm ready to leave this horrible campus anyway," you said curtly. 'Seriously... can't my life be any better than this? It's annoying,' you thought.

   "Horrible campus? Ms. Kim, we need a little respect in here," the registrar said. You just rolled your eyes.

   "Why? Isn't it true? If you want me to leave so badly then fine. I don't care," you said. Little did the two of you know, there was someone listening.

 

[Youngmin's POV]

   I was on my way to the vending machine to buy some water when I saw flunk girl heading towards the... registrar office? I smirked. She looked so sad going there. I wonder why? Hmm... maybe she did something wrong. Eh? No. Maybe it's because of her grades. I don't really know. After I bought water, I went to the registrar's office just to check what was going on. When I reached there... the atmosphere was so tense so I decided to just hide behind the wall and listen.

   "Horrible campus? Ms. Kim, we need a little respect in here," Ms. Han said. She sounds... well, angry. 

   "Why? Isn't it true? If you want me to leave so badly then fine. I don't care," _______ said. Wow, this girl got some guts to talk back, doesn't she?

   "Look, I did not ask you to go here to argue with me. I was trying to settle a deal," Ms. Han said with a calm tone.

   "Settle a deal!? Seriously, how does a scholarship expire!? That's absurd. I'm completely leaving this campus. Oh, I'd be so happy!" flunkie shouted. She's really mad.

   "Well, if you just study a little harder and get good grades then we might still accept you here. But with that rotten attitude of yours, I don't think the owner will like it," Ms. Han said, losing her patience. Okay, I'm out of here. I want no trouble.

[End of YM's pov]

 

   "Who cares!? At least I have two more weeks before I can finally leave this place," you said and turned to leave.

   "Yeah, be like that Ms. Kim. Let's see if you'll be able to afford to finish your college," Ms. Han said. You felt insulted that your turned red.

   "Yah! Stop insulting me! Just because we're average, doesn't mean we can't afford anything at all. Don't talk as if you're also a rich woman! You're also average like me. It just happens that you work here! Know what, I'm gonna report you to the owner for talking like that with a student! I'm sure they'll sue you," you said angrily and finally left. If you did not leave right at that instant, you didn't know what you'll do. 'Patience, patience. I think that did the trick on her... don't she dare insult me again or else... UGH! What have I done!? I just talked back so badly! She might report me to the principal and then what? Poof! No more scholarship. Just great. You're really smart _______. Really smart,' you thought to yourself in sarcasm and mentally slapped yourself.

 

 

   "Hey, are you okay?" Yoon Mi asked you with concern when you entered the room. It's Language time, same as Yoon Mi.

   "If you define okay as what I'm feeling right now then... yes, I'm okay," you said and sat down.

   "What happened? Did Youngmin-oppa bully you?" she asked.

   "Oh, don't even mention that brat's name. I'm already having a bad day and hearing that guy's name makes me angrier," you said and rested your head on the table.

   "Okay, okay. I'm sorry, so could you please tell me what happened?" Yoon Mi asked.

   "Nothing. Don't mind me," you mumbled. You really wanted to tell Yoon Mi about everything that has been happening but you couldn't get yourself to do so. 'I don't want to be a burden to her,' you said in your mind and sighed.

-

A/N: Okay, okay. Please don't throw tomatoes at me (-.-') I know this chapter was super boring but I just had to write this part :P Lovey dovey begins on the next chapter so please stay with me =(.

Comment and Subscribe to Story ;)

Oh, and remember to log in to see the html tag effect of YOU :D