Chapter 14: Oppa♥

Twin Hearts

   "Please pass your papers in front now," Mr. Park, your Math teacher, said after fifteen minutes.

   "Aish... I didn't get to finish answering one problem," you mumbled under your breath and sighed as you passed the paper to the person in front of you.

   "I hope you didn't forget our deal, flunkie," Youngmin said after he passed his paper and smiled at you.

   "Of course I didn't," you said and smiled back. "I'm confident that I will win the bet," you added and grinned at him.

   "Yah, what are you guys betting on?" Jeongmin asked, joining your conversation. He was seated behind Youngmin.

   "About something," you answered.

   "I know that but what is that something?" Jeongmin asked as he winked at you.

 

   "A bet between us," you replied and smiled at him in a teasing manner.

   "Okay then don't tell me," Jeongmin said and pouted. "But did you know that Youngmin is bad at betting? He usually loses so I think you'll win that bet whatever it is," Jeongmin added and chuckled.

   "Yah, hyung!" Youngmin whined and pouted. You giggled at his cuteness.

   "Hahaha Youngmin-oppa, you look so cute when you're like that," you teased and laughed with Jeongmin.

   "I...it's n...not fu...funny," Youngmin stammered as he looked away, hiding his tomato shaded face. His heart was beating so fast.

 

[Youngmin's POV]

   "Hahaha Youngmin-oppa, you look so cute when you're like that," flunkie teased me as she and Jeongmin laugh. I felt myself blushing immediately. I quickly looked away to hide my blushing face. Flunkie, why are you doing this to me? My heart is beating so fast right now. She... she... she called me 'oppa' and she said I was cute! She called me 'oppa'! Oppa! Oppa! Okay, I'm going crazy. This is the first time she ever called me that and it felt nice. I hope she continues to call me that.

   "It is funny when you pout. You look like a kid," Jeongmin teased, laughing.

   "Yah, hyung s...stop it," I said, still looking away. My face is still red.

   "Aw... Youngmin is embarrassed. Look at him, he's blushing," flunkie said as she points at my face. I rested my head on the table to cover my face completely. This is really embarrassing. And I feel so sad right now. She didn't call me 'oppa' anymore. Aish... I really wish that I'll win the bet.

[End of YM's pov]

  

   "Okay, I'm done checking your papers. Just get them from my table and you may eat your snacks after. You're dismissed," Mr. Park said as he stood up. The other students took their test papers from the table and went out of the room with disappointed looks from some of them. You stood up together with Jeongmin and Youngmin to get yours. "Oh, and congratulations Ms. Kim. You're the highest in the quiz and that's first especially from a student like you. I mean, considering you were always on the fiftieth rank," Mr. Park said with a smile then left. Your eyes widened and a smiled formed on your lips.

 

   "Did you hear that? I'm the highest! Kyaaaa!~" you screamed happily and hugged Jeongmin.

   "Ne, I did. Congratulations _______," Jeongmin said and broke the hug. "Congrats on getting the highest," he continued and ruffled your hair.

   "Thanks," you said with a smile. "Youngmin I got the highest!" you told the blondie who was smiling at you and hugged him too. Somehow you felt a bit weird. It was like electricity was running through your whole body unlike when you hugged Jeongmin. 'I think I'm still sick...' you told yourself in your mind.

   "Y...yeah uh... cong...congrats?" Youngmin said, shocked with your action. 'She's hugging me! Flunkie I...'

   "You guys look cute together," Jeongmin said which caused the two of you to look at him. "I was kidding. She's Kwangmin's girlfriend, right? Of course she looks good with him," he added and smiled. 'But you don't like that idea Youngmin, right?' he continued in his mind and sighed. 

 

   With that, the three of you walked out of your classroom and went to the cafeteria. On the way there, you saw Kwangmin waiting outside the cafeteria. He waved at the three of you and quickly approached you. "Hello Jeongmin-hyung and Youngmin-hyung," Kwangmin greeted and gave the two a little wave. "And hello there my cute girlfriend. How was your test? What's your score?" Kwangmin asked as he gave you a kiss on the cheek which you returned.

 

[Youngmin's POV]

   "Hello my cute girlfriend. How was your test? What's your score?" Kwangmin asked flunkie as he gave her a kiss on the cheek which she returned. She even blushed! W...wait, am I jealous? No, no. I'm not. I shouldn't be.

   "Oppa, I got the highest score in class!" she told him excitedly. She's so cute. She's like a child.

   "Wow, congratulations _______. I'm so proud of you," my twin brother said as he kissed her on the forehead while holding onto her waist.

   "Thanks oppa," flunkie said while blushing and hugged Kwangmin again.

 

   I can hear my heart breaking into pieces like a glass as I witness the two of them being all lovey dovey. I know that they'd been like this since our vacation but I just can't get use to it. Every time I see them like that, I just want to walk away but my feet and mind doesn't seem to follow me so I always just stand there like an idiot. Just like now. After their hug, Kwangmin kissed her on the forehead again then intertwined his hand with hers and they went inside the cafeteria together, leaving me and Jeongmin-hyung alone. Hyung patted me on the back before he went inside.

   It's confirmed. I shouldn't feel this but I am jealous. Jealous that Kwangmin is with her who was supposed to be my girl. But... for the sake of my twin and flunkie's happiness, I'll hide whatever I'm feeling and try to be happy for them too. I'll try my best to let go of her even though it's really killing me deep inside.

[End of YM's pov]

-

O.O Is Youngmin-oppa in love with you? :OO!  :)) But how? When? Why? Where? Okay, just find out on the next chapter =3

 

NOTE: I'll be updating this every Friday (and some other days when I'm not busy and inspired) since school has started again. I'm in my senior year so... I have to concentrate harder now ^^ Thanks for taking time to read this story. ♥

 

Please do comment on what you think about it (your comments are highly appreciated. They're like my medicine x)) so do drop some if you have time, okay? Doesn't hurt to leave one comment, you know :P) and (CLICK)Subscribe to Story :D 

Ppyong!~♥

 

PS: Sorry for the typos and grammatical errors. :) And don't forget to LOG IN to see the html tag effect of "YOU" :D