Chapter 25: Flutterbies

Twin Hearts

   "You're lying!" Yoon Mi yelled at the doctor while Minwoo hugged her to try and calm her down. "Kwangmin is not dying! He just can't! He is not sick at all! He's perfectly fine and there's nothing wrong with him!"

   "Yoon Mi-ah...please calm down," Minwoo pleaded as he gently hugged her. Yoon Mi pushed Minwoo away from her and shot him a deadly glare.

   "Calm down!? Are you telling me to calm down!? How can you tell me to calm down when I hear that my best friend is dying and only got weeks!?" Yoon Mi shouted, finally letting her tears fall. "Kwangmin is dying soon..." she whispered and fell on the ground and covered her face with her hands. "Kwangmin-oppa..." she cried softly. Minwoo kneeled down on the ground and put his hands on Yoon Mi's shoulders and patted them, as if to comfort her.

   "Please Yoon Mi...I beg you, don't tell this to any one especially Youngmin-hyung," Minwoo said with a serious tone. Yoon Mi looked up at him in disbelief.

   "You want to hide the fact that Kwangmin-oppa is dying from Youngmin!? Are you insane!? If his friend knows that he's sick then why can't his brother know about this!? Shouldn't Youngmin-oppa be the first to know at times like this!?" Yoon Mi yelled and brushed off Minwoo's hands from her shoulders.

   "He can't know because Kwangmin said so!" Minwoo answered back and sighed. "He doesn't want his brother to know. He doesn't want him to be worried."

   "When can Youngmin know about his condition then? What, when he's already dead!? Tell me!" Yoon Mi shouted and stood up. "I'm going to tell Youngmin!"

   "You can't! Yoon Mi, listen to me. If it weren't for Kwangmin, I would've already told Youngmin a long time ago," Minwoo said as he stood up too.

   "But why can't he know!? How come Kwangmin told you and not me? Not Youngmin? Not even ______?" Yoon Mi asked as tears continued to fall.

   "I wasn't supposed to know either..." Minwoo whispered and started to tell Yoon Mi how he came to know of Kwangmin's condition two years ago.

 

   "Kwangmin-ah, pass the ball!" Minwoo shouted as he lifted his hands up in the air, ready to catch the ball. It was a Friday afternoon and they were competing with their rival school for basketball championship. This day meant a lot to them. This was their big day. This was the day they were to prove that they were the best in basketball. And not just in basketball but basically everything. "Pass the ball!" Minwoo repeated. Just as Kwangmin was about to pass the ball, he suddenly fainted. "Kwangmin!" Minwoo shouted and ran up to his buddy and shook his body. "Kwangmin wake up! This is our big day dude. Wake up!" Minwoo said and when there was no sign of Kwangmin gaining consciousness anytime soon, Minwoo carried Kwangmin and brought him to the clinic.

   "Jo Kwangmin hasn't been taking his medicines has he? He'd been stressed a lot because of this championships huh?" the nurse said as she aided the unconscious Kwangmin. "Minwoo you should take care of your best friend. He's not as strong as you think he is. He has a heart disease." Minwoo stood there in shock and he felt as if the heavens and earth crashed.

   "W...what?" he managed to ask. "He has a what?"

   "Didn't you know? Kwangmin has a heart disease called Cardiomyopathy. It is the deterioration of his heart muscle and basically Kwangmin is just in stage one so you shouldn't worry too much. There's still a cure...hopefully," the nurse answered as-a-matter-of-factly.

   "He never told me," Minwoo said and sat down, trying to calm himself down. "He never told me so I didn't know and forced him to work harder for our championships."

   "Oh, bother..." the nurse uttered and looked at Minwoo. "Now that you know, better take care of him. He's going to get weaker by the second, day, hour, week, month, and years." After what seemed like forever, Kwangmin finally gained back his consciousness and fluttered his eyes open. He looked at the ceiling and then at Minwoo who was sitting on a chair across the bed where Kwangmin was at.

   "Care to tell me about your condition dude?" Minwoo asked coldly and stood up. He folded his arms in front of his chest and looked at Kwangmin. "Why didn't you tell me you were sick? Now it makes me guilty for making you work so hard!" Minwoo half-shouted and balled his fist. "Why!?"

   "I didn't want anyone to worry about me. I didn't want to be a burden. Please Minwoo, I'm begging you...please don't tell Youngmin-hyung about this. Or better yet, don't tell anyone about my condition. It would be best if only you know about it. Please," Kwangmin pleaded and sat up to look at the younger boy in front of him. "Please Minwoo."

   Minwoo sighed in defeat and said, "Fine. But that means I'll be watching out for you everyday to make sure you're not too tired or what." And from then on Minwoo became very protective of Kwangmin.

 

[A/N: Remember in chapter 4 when Kwangmin told you that Minwoo is just very protective of him and you thought Minwoo was gay? Here's the reason why. Also, just to let you guys know that italicized parts are flashbacks unless they're only meant as thoughts. Ex: 'What am I gonna do?' you thought to yourself.]

 

   "But he could've at least told me," Yoon Mi softly said.

   "Didn't I tell you that he didn't want anyone to know?" Minwoo asked and sighed. "C'mon, I'm taking you home. You need to rest."

 

   Days passed by and there was no sign of you in school. You would just lock yourself up in your room and sulk at the past incident; totally oblivious that Kwangmin isn't in good condition right now. Then, you heard your mom knock on your door. "Come in," you said, almost inaudible. Your mother stepped inside and smiled worriedly at you.

   "Aren't you planning to attend school? You know, Youngmin was kind enough to pay for your tuition and I hope you're not thinking of just skipping school and wasting the money spent on you," your mother said with a gentle voice. You walked up to her and hugged her.

   "When I'm ready mom...when I'm ready to see Kwangmin again then I'll go back," you whispered. "Besides, Jeongmin-oppa always visits me and tells me the stuff I missed at school. I'm coping up mom so don't worry."

   "Just make sure," your mom said and left your room. In the afternoon, Jeongmin finally came and told you what you missed in school.

 

   "Hey missy...someone's been thinking of you lately. He's grown to be so thin; almost seems like he doesn't eat," Jeongmin suddenly said while you stared at him in confusion.

   "Huh? Kwangmin?" you asked and looked down.

   "No silly. It's the twin," Jeongmin answered and chuckled. "You know... he's worried about you. He always asks me about you; on how you're doing and if you're eating well and everything between those lines," Jeongmin added and smiled.

 

[Your POV]

   Right after Jeongmin-oppa said that, I blushed. And when I said I blushed, I meant I blushed really hard. I felt flutterbies in my stomach. Youngmin was worried about me? Wait, what? Flutterbies? What word is that? What is wrong with me? It’s just Youngmin, Jo Youngmin, the guy who always irritates me. Jo Youngmin, the guy who never fails to make me feel better when I’m lonely. Don't tell me I’m in love with him too!? I can’t, I just can’t. I’m still basically with Kwangmin. I mean, we haven’t done a formal break up or something so we’re still together but... why do I feel distant a few weeks ago with Kwangmin even before that incident happened? It’s like I wanted to always hang out with Youngmin...and Jeongmin. What is wrong with me!?

[End of your pov]

-

YoungKwangJeong Corner #3

Junssi: Yayyy a new chapter finished! :DD Is it better now? XD I mean, it did get longer right? Right? :o3

Youngmin: Can we just get to business now author-nim? -.-

Junssi: Fine...tss.. -.-

Youngmin: See what I told you about author-nim being a bipolar? kekeke x))

Junssi: You're mean! Hmph >:| you won't reply to ANYONE >:P

Youngmin: W..what? No, no, no! D: I was just kidding... :(~~

Junssi: Hmph \(<__<\)

Jeongmin: hahahaha mehrong Winnie the pooh! >:D

@Paulette1029→ well honey we'll see if Kwangmin will or will not die XD I bet he will >:D haha just kidding XD we'll see okay? :>

@Sarahjoyce→ yes dongsaeng it's updated so how was it? :PP unfortunately Kwangmin's dead O.O hahahaha =))

Kwangmin: Yah hyung why are you so mean :( I'm not yet dead and I'm not planning to die okay? I'm gonna live my life loving _____ *blush*

Jeongmin: Okay that was um...cheesy. =)) anywayyy...Sarahjoyce-dongsaeng bwo??? I said I don't like her. Believe me...O//O don't say that, stop being mean to your cute and awesome oppa =( *pout* and what!? absajhwurh *quickly covers your mouth* y...yah!!! I didn't O////////////O

Junssi: HAHAHAHAHAHA =)) got caught oppa XD welcome Sarahjoyce-ah ^w^ hehehe♥ thanks for the comment :DD

Youngmin: See what I told you about her bipo...AWW! >< yah author-nim why did you hit me for? *pout*

Junssi: Coz you're being mean :P

Kwangmin: Annyeong Sarahjoyce-ah ^w^ what's your gift? *w*

Junssi: Ne dongsaeng you're right! You are not Youngmin's wife...coz he's a Barbie and Barbies can't have wives XD

Youngmin: Whuuuttt? says who? and yah Sarahjoyce-ah! I'm not a barbieee.. *pout*

@SyuYoung→ me too! O.O HOW COULD HE NOT TELL ME!? D:

Junssi: Weren't you reading the script? -.- he didn't want to tell you dummy... >__>

Youngmin: What? What script? O.O

Junssi: Nevermind -.-... and why are you even REPLYING on comments? /:|

Youngmin: SORRY!!! D': Please lemme reply...

Junssi: Fine.. =-= since I'm kind I'll let you *sigh*

Youngmin: *whispers* she's bipolar. Told you so :P~~ hahaha....AWWW! yah stop hitting me ><

Junssi: Then stop calling me that! hmph >:| one more time and you're not gonna reply anymore -.-

Youngmin: Fine, fine -.-... anyway SyuYoung-ah... :) yeah only that little mousy knows about my twinnie's condition T^T how mean right? and aw... :') annyeong my jagiya♥♥♥ bwahahahahaha take that Kwangmin >:D

Kwangmin: Ouch <\3 :( *sniff sniff*

@CuteyDuckey21→ yeah I'm yours ;) *blush* and pray that I won't die T^T author-nim is such a meanie... :(

@viola_jeongmin→ yeah regret hating me honey :'( I misshhh you T^T huhuhu. You're the only one who can bring me back to life... :D and that's so sweet of you *blush*

Junssi: I honestly think that these two (pertaining to the twins) are good in 'fanservice' XD they're group/duo name is YoungKwang and their fans are called wife/wives XD ←←←random mode =))

Kwangmin: O...kay? Coz ______ is MY wife!!~~ :P

@iloveyou06→ annyeong ^w^ *waves* I'll stay strong only if you like me more :P~~kekeke^^

Youngmin: Yah you selfish pikachu!~~>< you see...she wants to end up with ME! :P~~

@MinNaMaknae→ohh...AFF does that? O.O woww.. hahaha. author-nim? kind? are you kidding me or wha...AWWW!! YAH AUTHOR-NIM QUIT IT ALRE...HYUNG!?

Donghyun: Yeah you pabo -.- stop doing that to author-nim :P don't be mean XD

YoungKwangJeong: Hyung since when did you get here? O.O YOU'RE NOT EVEN PART OF THIS STORY HYUNG! AWWWW YAHHH :( STOP HITTNG US T^T

Donghyun: In case you guys had amnesia I did APPEAR in this story in the earlier chapters :P amnesia boys xD

Kwangmin: I'm very unamused hyung -.- anyway... MinNaMaknae-ah, I won't die if you won't hate on me :PP~~ kekeke♥

Junssi: =)) poor Kwangmin-oppa XD you are gonna DIE >:DD hahaha kidding. Who knows right? =))

@KarraAriana→ aw... thanks :') I'm very flattered ^w^ okay whatever you say as long as you guys are happy =) your wish is my command :DD kekeke. Here's an update :D

Jeongmin: Aw... you love me too KarraAriana-ah? :') thank youuu♥ btw, I really like your username :3

Donghyun: You love all of us? Then you love me too? Huh? aww!! YAH YOU MEAN DONGSAENGS! Why did you hit me for!? :O

Kwangmin: Hyung you only appeared in this corner now so why... -.-

Youngmin: hahaha hyung =)) you're so funny that you deserved that hit so much XD

@Taolowan→ you don't? *w* yayyyy!!!~~~^^♥♥ oh, okay =)) hahaha. Yeah the corner is great coz I'm here ;)

JeongSsi: Conceited blondie -.-

Junssi: Okayy!! I'm gonna continue replying now =))

@terehenwon999→ hiii!!^^~~♥ Thank you ^^ :DD you made my day :)♥ Here's an update and I hope you'll like it :D you are too? woww then cool =)

@pjuelar→ well like what Jeongmin-oppa said earlier, we'll see whether he dies or not. :) *hugs you for comfort* yah you brunette twin! COME AND COMFORT HER TOO! *pulls Kwangmin and makes him hug you too*

@kellen_1825→ unnieeee!! I missed you T^T a lot of people are brokenhearted at the news huh? :\  anyway, here's an update unnie ^w^ nado saranghae~♥

YoungKwang: y..yah what?? you're our wife too :) everyone's our wife ^^ AW! STOP HITTING US!! ><

Jeongmin: That's because you're making everything worse -.- geez. Fine *pout* but don't hate on her too much T^T

Junssi: Alright that's it :DD Please don't forget to comment and Subscribe to Story to show your support ^^ Thanks guyss~~^^

YoungKwangJeong: Byeee!!! ^^

Junssi: Oh, and sorry for any typos and/or grammtical errors made :)