Chapter 12: A Bubbly Mirror Prince

Twin Hearts

   Four weeks passed by so fast. It was school time again. "Ugh... school," you uttered as you lazily stood up. "I've been enjoying my vacation so far," you added and yawned. For the whole month, you spent your time with Kwangmin. You two went out frequently. You and Youngmin got a little closer too. Every time you meet, you would tease each other. Oh, you and Kwangmin also spent your first monthsary together. You two went to Jeju Island. You had so much fun there. Now, you went in your bathroom and took a shower. After that, you went to the kitchen to quickly eat and bid your mom a goodbye.

   "Eyy... my girlfriend is going to be late on her first day," Kwangmin teased when you went out of the house. You playfully hit his arm.

   "And you too, my sweet boyfriend, are going to be late because of me," you teased back and stuck your tongue out at him.

   "My girlfriend is so cute," Kwangmin said as he pinched your cheeks. You blushed at his remark.

   "And my boyfriend is so handsome," you replied and you saw him blush. He intertwines his hand with yours and together, you rode on his bike. Yeah, he uses bike to go to school. It's only Youngmin who goes with the driver to school.

 

   "Yoon Mi-unnie! I missed you!" you squealed as soon as you saw your best friend at the gate. You ran to her, leaving Kwangmin behind who slowly followed you, and hugged her tight. "Did you have fun?"

   "Yeah, I did. How about you?" Yoon Mi asked as she hugged you back.

   "I had so much fun with Kwangmin-oppa," you replied and smiled. Kwangmin was behind you now.

   "Hello Kwangmin-oppa. I missed you too," Yoon Mi said and hugged Kwangmin.

   "I missed my little baby Yoon Mi too," Kwangmin teased and ruffled Yoon Mi's hair.

   "Yah, oppa you should not call me a baby. I'm grown up," Yoon Mi argued and pouted.

   "Yeah, yeah but you act like a baby," Kwangmin teased and laughed. Yoon Mi hit him hard on the arm. "Ow!~ Yah, baby Mimi, what was that for?" he asked as he rubs his arm.

   "Gaaah!~ Oppa, don't call me Mimi. It's embarrassing," Yoon Mi said while blushing. She hated being called that.

 

   You just watched the two of them and smiled. 'They're so cute,' you said in your mind. You couldn't help but feel jealous though. You kind of felt insecure too. Questions like what if Kwangmin-oppa falls in love with her again? and what if Yoon Mi-unnie forgets Youngmin and falls for oppa? filled your mind. But those thoughts were quickly shrugged off when Kwangmin held your hand.

   "Let's go and see our schedule, shall we?" he asked and you just smiled in response.

   "Go now love birds. I'll go ahead too. Bye," Yoon Mi said and with that, you waved goodbye to her and went to the bulletin board with Kwangmin. You were quietly scanning the schedule for Accounting students when suddenly...

   "W...what!?" you uttered out loud as soon as you saw a name just above yours.

 

11. Jo Youngmin

12. Kim _______

13. Lee Jeongmin

 

   "What's wrong?" Kwangmin asked as he walked towards you.

   "I'm going to be with Youngmin for all my classes," you said in disbelief and pointed at the said lad's name.

   "That's good then that way you are not going to argue anymore," Kwangmin teased and smiled.

   "I'm as shocked as you are," an irritating familiar voice said at your right side.

   "Jo Youngmin," you said and glared at him.

 

   "This is going to be a nightmare," he teased and smirked.

   "Gaaah!~ Why do you have to be an Accounting student?" you asked.

   "Because I love math," Youngmin replied in sarcasm.

   "I hate you," you mumbled and continued to glare at him.

   "I love you," he teased and winked at you. Even though you knew he was just joking, your heart skipped a beat.

   'Huh?' you asked yourself in your mind. Suddenly, you felt confused. 'What am I feeling? Gaaah!~ I'm going crazy.'

   "Yah, Youngmin-hyung don't like that," Kwangmin said. "C'mon _______, I'll take you to your classroom. See you later hyung," he added as he held your hand and waved goodbye to Youngmin.

   "Seriously... aish. That kid keeps treating me as if I'm her mortal enemy. Tsk. If only she knew I was the one who paid for her," Youngmin mumbled to himself and sighed.

 

   Thirty minutes later.

   "Youngmin," a voice said from behind. Youngmin turned to look at the owner of the voice.

   "Jeongmin-hyung," Youngmin said with a smile. "What are you doing here?"

   "I'm also taking up Accounting," Jeongmin, Youngmin's best friend, said and smiled. "Am I late?"

   "Aniyo. The professor is not yet here as you can see," Youngmin said and started to walk towards his seat. Jeongmin followed shortly.

 

   "How was your vacation?" Jeongmin asked as he sat in front of Youngmin.

   "Total nightmare," you and Youngmin said in chorus. Jeongmin raised an eyebrow.

   "Excuse me but who are you cute lady?" Jeongmin asked and winked.

   "Ew dude. Seriously, stop being such a lady's man," Youngmin teased and chuckled.

   "Yah, why are you sitting beside me anyway?" you asked Youngmin and glared at him.

   "Because I like sitting in the middle row and besides, Kwangmin said we should get along, right?" Youngmin asked in a teasing manner. "And you still didn't answer Jeongmin's question."

   "What question?" you asked, turning your attention to Jeongmin.

   "What's your name?" Jeongmin asked. "Are you Youngmin's girlfriend?" he added causing you and Youngmin to almost choke on your own saliva.

 

   "W...what? N...no! Of course not!" you said, waving your hands in front of your face as if to signal no.

   "Oh, okay. I thought you're a couple since... you know, you seem close," Jeongmin said with a smile.

   "She's my twin's girlfriend," Youngmin replied. You don't know why but you felt sad hearing Youngmin say that.

   'Aish... seriously, what is wrong with me?' you asked in your mind.

   "Oh," Jeongmin said one-wordily. "So, who is she?"

   "My name's Kim _______," you answered and smiled at Jeongmin.

   "Kim _______?" Jeongmin asked in disbelief.

   "Yeah... why?" you asked back.

 

[Youngmin's POV]

   "Kim _______?" Jeongmin-hyung asked with a shocked expression. Seriously dude?

   "Yeah... why?" flunkie asked, puzzled. Then it hit me. Oh, no! Jeongmin-hyung might say something he shouldn't say! I should stop him.

   "Are you serious? As in the student from Information Technology last semester?" Jeongmin-hyung asked. I knew it! He's going to say it. OH NO! _______ please say no, say no, say no. Aish, I'm going to go crazy now.

   _______ nodded before asking, "How'd you know about that?"

   "Yah, Jo Youngmin she's the one you paid for!" Jeongmin-hyung blurted out as he pointed at flunkie. Oh. No. He. Didn't. I mentally face palmed myself. Why hyung, why!? Why did you say that? I told you to keep it as a secret right? Tell me, why did I tell it to you in the first place? Oh, right. Because you're my best friend and you were supposed to keep that as a secret!

 

   "You look problematic today. What happened?" Jeongmin-hyung asked me that day after flunkie's phone call. I was still deciding whether or not I should do something about her departure. We're in a coffee shop right now because I'm depressed. Yes, I go here with hyung when I am depressed.

   "That girl... she's leaving," I answered with my head hung low.

   "Who?" Jeongmin-hyung asked. Seriously hyung? You don't remember? Geez, you've got a bad case of Alzheimer! Tsk.

   "Kim _______," I replied and sighed. "But don't you think she'll find it weird if I pay for her tuition fee? I mean, she treats me like an enemy or something."

   "Ooh... do you like her? If you do, then pay for it," Jeongmin-hyung challenged.

   "I'm paying for her not because I like her but because I don't want my brother to be sad," I lied replied. "But hyung, don't tell it to anyone okay? This is only a secret between the two of us."

[End of YM'S pov]

 

   "Yah, Jo Youngmin she's the one you paid for!" Jeongmin blurted out as he pointed at you.

   "Eh!?!? Paid?" you asked in confusion. "What are you talking about?"

   "The tuition f—mmmh!" Jeongmin muffled as Youngmin covered his mouth.

   "Don't listen to him," Youngmin said with a stern look. 'Aish! Hyung you're getting me into trouble.'

   "O...kay," you said in hesitation. 'Tuition? What? I don't...understand.'

   "Yah, seriously Jo Youngmin, what was that for?" Jeongmin asked as he wiped his mouth. "And wash your hand, will you? It stinks," he joked and the two of you laughed.

   "Tsk. Childish kids," Youngmin said as he rolled his eyes.

 

   Later that afternoon you were packing your things when you fished out your phone from your school uniform's pocket. Kwangmin hasn't texted you yet. Then out of the blue, you decided to check your phone calls. You scanned through your dialed numbers and saw an unfamiliar number.

Details:

|Unknown Number: 0917437985

|Time Called: 09:00 pm

|Date Called: Thursday, July 2012

 

   "W...wait. This was the time when I told Kwangmin-oppa about my problem," you whispered to yourself. Your eyes widened and looked at the number again. "Five? This isn't Kwangmin-oppa's number. His doesn't have five but a two," you added and processed everything inside your head. "Then... by chance, is this Youngmin's number? He was the one who heard everything? He...he was the one who paid for my tuition fee? But... why would he do that? Why would he pay my tuition fee? Doesn't he actually like me to leave? UGH! This is so confusing," you whispered again to yourself and scratched your head in confusion. Just then, you spotted Youngmin with his back leaning on the door and his head hung low. You decided to approach him. "Yah."

 

   "What?" he asked as he looked at you.

   "Were you really the one who paid for my tuition fee?" you asked Youngmin.

   "What are you talking about, flunkie?" he asked with a blank expression and raised his eyebrow at you.

   "Gomawo!" you said and hugged Youngmin.

[A/N: Gomawo ~ thank you]

   "Y...yah," he uttered softly, completely shocked. 'I'm going to have a heart attack! Yah!'

   "Gomawo Youngmin for doing that for me," you said as you released from the hug and wiped your tears.

   "Yah, why are you crying?" he asked worriedly.

   "Am I not allowed to shed tears of joy?" you joked and smiled at him. "Thank you, thank you, thank you."

   "Just a thank you?" Youngmin asked and raised an eyebrow at you.

   "Yeah," you answered one-wordily.

 

   "Tsk. After what I've done you're just going to say thank you?" he teased and smirked.

   "Well, what else can I do?" you asked and stuck your tongue out at him. "Kiss you?" you joked. You noticed that he slightly blushed.

   "O...of c...course n...not! N...not that!" he stammered and looked away. 'Seriously Jo Youngmin, what's happening to you?'

   "I was kidding," you said and giggled at his cuteness.

   "Ah, I have an idea," Youngmin said and looked back at you. He's back to his cheerful self.

   "What?" you asked as you raised your eyebrow at him. "It better be good."

   "Let's go on a date," he answered and smirked.

-

Please do comment on what you think about it (seriously :D please motivate me by leaving a comment, okay? ^^) and Subscribe to Story :D 

Ppyong!~♥

 

PS: Sorry for the typos and grammatical errors. :) And don't forget to LOG IN to see the html tag effect of "YOU" :D