Chapter 31: Secret Spilled!

Twin Hearts

   The next day you and Jeongmin ate together during lunch. You stole a glance at Jeongmin and sighed. ‘He will surely give me a good advice, right? Okay, ______ fighting~!’ you cheered yourself mentally. You looked up at Jeongmin and called his attention. He looked at you and smiled.

   “Yeah?” he asked.

   “Uh… oppa, there’s something bothering me lately,” you said as you looked down on your food. ‘I can do this! You consider him as your best friend, right?’ you told yourself and did a mini inhale-exhale before looking back at Jeongmin only to be greeted by his smiling face.

   “What’s bothering you?” he simply asked.

   “You see… um… someone… uh… confessed to me,” you said while stuttering. Jeongmin was taken aback when you suddenly confided in him a very personal thing. He didn’t think you would ever tell him about that incident.

   “Who is it?” he asked though he clearly knew who it already was.

   “Y… Youngmin,” you said and shifted your gaze on your food again. ‘Oh my, gosh this is embarrassing!

   “Oh,” was all he said and smiled. “What did you tell him?” he asked.

   “W… well, I haven’t properly told him my answer yet. He said he would wait,” you answered. “And that no matter what my answer would be, he said, he will understand and accept it by heart,” you added.

   “That’s good then. When are you planning to tell him your answer?” Jeongmin asked. You looked up at him and pouted.

   “I… honestly don’t know, oppa. I’m so confused right now,” you said. Jeongmin chuckled and patted your head.

   “Don’t worry; everything will fall back to its proper place,” he said and smiled. “Do you understand?” You just nodded like a kid, causing him to chuckle. “C’mon, let’s continue eating.”

 

   Little did both of you know that Yoon Mi actually heard the whole thing. She clenched her fist in anger, her lips turning very red due to her biting it too much. ‘First you flirt with Kwangmin-oppa and now that he’s not here you’re planning on taking my Youngmin-oppa too!? Fine then; I guess I’ll just have to break the ice on you,’ she said in her mind and smiled evilly. ‘I’m sorry Minwoo but I got to teach this a lesson.’

 

   Later that afternoon, you decided to walk home alone since Jeongmin had his practice thing going on and you really didn’t want to be with Youngmin right now. You’re still a bit awkward with him because of you know, the confession. You were peacefully humming EXO’s Angel when someone blocked your way. You looked up only to see Yoon Mi smirking at you.

   “Yoon Mi… wha—why are you here?” you asked, a bit intimidated by her presence.

   “I see the decided to call it a day,” Yoon Mi said, making you confused. “You know what I mean. You don’t have your ‘guys’ right now. Got too bored toying them, huh?” she added.

   “Yah I’m not toying them. They’re just my friends,” you defended yourself. Her smirk turned to a grin. An evil one, to be exact.

   “Oh, yeah?” she asked, totally unconvinced with your answer. “From what I heard someone confessed his feelings for you,” she continued. “It was Youngmin, right?”

   “How did you… who told you that?” you asked in disbelief. She smirked again.

   “I have my sources,” she said briefly. “I guess in few weeks time you’ll only have two boys to hang on to.”

   “What do you mean?” you asked, puzzled. She shook her head in disappointment.

   “Oh gosh ______, you’re such a bad girlfriend~” she teased and laughed. “You don’t even know that your own boyfriend is dying and has approximately three weeks to live,” she blurted out. You froze on your spot. You opened your mouth to say something but nothing came out. “Oh, I was talking about Kwangmin, in case you didn’t know,” she added.

   “You’re kidding…” you softly whispered before everything went dark.

-

YoungKwangJeong Corner #8

Junssi: Omo! What will happen now? :O

Youngmin: Duh, what else? -.-

Jeongmin: Aish.. love birds -.-

YoungSsi: ANIYO! :O!

Kwangmin: Anyway, this corner will just be really short. :( Author-nim isn't really feeling well so... we would just like to thank the following for commenting :) With little sidenotes, of course ;):

 

@iloveyou06

-From Junssi: Gomawo ^^ Yeahp, I do have vacation.. for a month hahaha. And yeah, I'm excited to talk to you on my other fics. too ^^ kekeke♥

-From Jeong: Awwiieee. *pouts and rubs cheeks* I'm not scaredy cat though. They're just really experts when it comes to confessing to girls *pout*

-From Young: Jinjja? *eyes twinkling* I WUB YOUUU!!!~ *bear hugs you*

@myloveforchangsub

-From everyone: *hugs back*

@xxMikixx

-From Junssi: Ne, gomawo ^^

-From Kwang: Aww... :') See? She likes me more♥

@KarraAriana

-From Jeong: I know right ;) I think JeongMi is cute :D♥

-From YoungSsi: Andwae! You can't be serious O-O

-From Kwang: I was only doing fanservice. Kekeke *smiles innocently*

-From Junssi: Thank you ^^♥ Yes, this Barbie is such a bother >____>

@MaeYoung04

-From Young: Ani, you should only like me :D or.. maybe also author-nim. But aside from that, the only guy you should like is ME! >:)

-From Junssi: Whooaaa who, who, who? :D And why did she suddenly end up living with 'em? :) I wanna read ^^♥

@Aoi101

-From Kwang: Yeah, let's beg author-nim together *pout*

-From Young: Stop what? What am I doing? :(

@Kpoplove_

-From Kwang: You give me strength♥ *blush* I love you more~ *throws hearts~♥*

@wendyho

-From Junssi: Ne, four more chappies to go. :)

-From Jeong: Wae? Wae Yoon Mi? :( She's mine though.. *pouts*

@Taolowan

-From Kwang: Jinjja? Im'ma miss you more *blush*

-From Junssi: Aww.. thank you so much ^^ Yeahp, and now only four more :> hahaha. I know, I was shocked myself when I checked the other day of when I started this =))

 

KwangJeong: Please comment, ↑Upvote, and Subscribe to Story to show your support. :)

YoungSsi: (again) Sorry if there are any grammatical errors and/or typos found. :(