Chapter 29: Tell her

Twin Hearts

   The next day, you came to school and made sure to avoid Youngmin. You didn't sit next to him, eat lunch with him, and even after school hours you didn't walk home with him. It was just too awkward after he confessed to you yesterday. Jeongmin was with you today though. He offered to walk you home and you happily agreed. Silence enveloped the two of you so Jeongmin decided to break it.

   "So... I haven't seen you during lunch earlier. Did you and Youngmin fight or something?" Jeongmin asked uncomfortably although he clearly knew that you two didn't fight. He knew that you're avoiding Youngmin because he confessed.

   "Uh... yeah," you lied awkwardly. 'I'm at lying. Oh, my gosh~'

   "Okay," was all he said before the two of you fell silent again. 'Why do I feel awkward? Aish... that Youngmin!'

   "How are you though, oppa? You look happy," you said, breaking the silent after a while. Jeongmin looked at you and blushed. "Did you... omo, are you dating with someone right now?" you asked as you gaped. Jeongmin chuckled and patted your head.

   "Pabo, of course not. Though I admit I am in love but... yeah... she likes someone else," Jeongmin said calmly. 'And that someone is called Jo Youngmin, your lover.'

   "Oh... I'm so sorry to hear that. But oppa, you're a great guy so maybe she... she just didn't realize that yet. Any girl would like you, oppa," you said, comforting the older guy. He just smiled and nodded.


   After school hours have finished, Minwoo decided to visit Kwangmin at the hospital. After a few minutes of bike riding, he finally reached his destination and went inside. He approached the nearby nurse and logged in on the logbook as one of Kwangmin's visitors. After signing, he walked towards the latter's room. He was about to enter the room when a familiar doctor went out and smiled at him in recognition.

   "Mr. No," the doctor said and approached the mentioned lad. "Mr. Jo is already awake so you can visit him and talk to him," she added. But before she walked away she turned back to Minwoo and said, "Just don't tell him about dying for now."

   "Yes doc," Minwoo replied obediently and went inside.

   "Hey..." Kwangmin said weakly as he sat up. "I've been missing on a lot of things huh?" he asked.

   "How are you feeling dude?" Minwoo asked as he sat down on a stool across Kwangmin's bed. Kwangmin looked at Minwoo with tired eyes and sighed.

   "Not too good. How's _________?" Kwangmin asked casually, not fully remembering what happened for the past weeks. Minwoo flinched at the mention of your name. "Is she... you know... looking for me?" he continued; making Minwoo flinch more.

   "Uh... she... she doesn't know you're here," Minwoo replied uncomfortably. "I mean, you didn't want anyone to know right?" he quickly added.

   "Right..." Kwangmin replied weakly as he looked at the floor as if it was the most wonderful thing on earth.

 

   "But Kwangmin-ah..." Minwoo softly spoke. Kwangmin looked at him again, urging him to continue. "Shouldn't you tell her about this? About your condition? She's your girlfriend after all."

   "Yeah," Kwangmin said and slightly chuckled. "She's mad at me though," he added quietly; he suddenly remembered what happened after he knew you weren't looking for him.

   "Mad? Why?" Minwoo asked in confusion.

   "I... I did something to hurt her feelings," Kwangmin answered and sighed. "I caused her too much pain. I don't know if we're still together though. I don't remember her breaking up with me," he added.

   "No wonder she seems distant with Youngmin," Minwoo mumbled. "Is she mad at Youngmin too because his face reminds her of you?" he half-joked. Kwangmin weakly punched him on the shoulder and chuckled.

   "Of course not. Those two have always been on this love-hate relationship," Kwangmin said as he was very oblivious about what happened between you and Youngmin. 'I miss her though. Is she alright?'

-

YoungKwangJeong Corner #6

Junssi: I'm so so so so so so so so sorry TT-TT School's being a pain to me and today was the only actual time I've got to update because our teachers have decided not to give us any work to do today. Aish... :\ I'll just be in high school for two more weeks and buh-bye~ off to college. College = longer time to update..... D: Naaaah. Maybe ;) summer break is coming anyway so who knows :> I might frequently update by then. Oh, gosh... I rant too much -.-

Youngmin: And yeah she stopped talking and actually forgot what date it is today... :|

Junssi: Whuuuut? -.- yah! Aish... I've been idle for almost a month and you're just arguing again -.- this guy really...

Youngmin: Duh! It's Valentines Day today, didn't you know? O-O primitive author-nim! *mehrong*

Junssi: I was... yeah... whatever. HAPPY VALENTINES DAY GUYS!!!!!!!!!! =D

KwangJeong: Ne~!♥ I love you guys ;)

Youngmin: Tssss. -.- author-nim you are weird. Just  because you got an unexpected hug yesterday >:D

Junssi: Yah don't bring that up! :\ and he was just actually teasing me okay -.-

Jeongmin: I swear if you guys don't stop fighting, you're gonna end up together and ________ wouldn't want that.

YoungSsi: Whatever! I won't end up with her/him! :|

Kwangmin: Seriously -.- like kids...

@wendyho→ Yeah and she finally put me in too! :)) I hope you liked this chapter after not updating for 28 days.

Junssi: I'm sorry D:

@xxMikixx→ Okay... this is my kind of version of 'soon' =)) mian... -.- hope you liked it though =)

@iloveyou06→ Yeah.. I went there for Christmas break :)) YOU LIVE THERE!? :O what part exactly though? Our house is in Melbourne. Awww... :( I'm sorry for not frequently updating. AGAIN. :( thanks though ^w^♥~~

Jeongmin: But his brother was in the hospital! Don't you pity Kwangmin, iloveyou06-ah? :<

Kwangmin: *heart. breaking. into. pieces* and they said it's Valentines day today..................

Youngmin: and I call it Thursday ;)

@MinNaMaknae→ why does this bipolar author-nim receive frequent 'welcome backs'? O-O tch. Who would miss her >___>

Junssi: Yah! >:| anyway... MinNaMaknae-unnie mianhae TT-TT I've been very busy... *hic*

Kwangmin: Awww... did I make you jealous too? :') That was just acting because you're the only one for me MinNaMaknae-ah♥

Jeongmin: Seriously these twins... they make good playboys -.-

@KarraAriana→ I'm not hottest. I'm loyally a YoonMi's =)) gosh that was corny. D: Fine, I'll really call you Arina then :P

Kwangmin: Bad boy? Imagine yourself as that girl ;) I was imagining you♥

Junssi: Jeong-oppa is right! :O You playboy! :))

@kellen_1825→ aww... I'm sorry. But he's really in love with that WOMAN. :)) I miss you more unnie :( I hope we could talk to each other soon once again <|3 I did haha. XD

Jeongmin: *shocked* yah Kitty-ah! *pout* is it so wrong to love Yoon Mi? :( I'm just a man in love...

@Sarahjoyce→ my agi!!!:D♥ I know. You noticed that too? All of us had our own POV except Kwangmin. Hahaha loser XD

Kwangmin: I heard that -.- I'm not a loser, right Sarahjoyce? =)

Jeongmin: Right... *sarcastic* anywaaaay Sarahjoyce-ah~! *hugs back* yeah it was so hard keeping it inside. Should I confess to her? =) yahhh and what? Coward? :( Don't say that coz author-nim will believe.

Junssi: Of course >:D wahaahaha. Coward, coward~ Cranky, coward oppa~ kekeke

Jeongmin: Yaaaaah TT-TT

Kwangmin: *mehrong*

@Kpoplove_→ I'm sweet? :') only for you.♥

@exojjang123→ Thank you, thank you. And I know =______= am I really gonna die though? :( *hic* y...yah you wanna kiss Youngmin? O__o *heart. breaking. into. pieces. AGAIN :))*

Youngmin: Everyone wants to kiss me ;)

@choikhatymin90→ blame bipolar author-nim for making it complicated. >:D wahahahaha

@Taolowan→ well there's the continuation deary. The story is coming to an end SOON. :< are you sad too? :( =)) I am coz I'm gonna miss talking to you.. D:

Junssi: yeah oppa is right. It's about to end. *sigh*

@SyuYoung→ you studied early coz you ARE a genius :) you got accelerated~ ^^♥ awwwieeee I'm sorry =))) you wouldn't wanna cheat on Kwangmin though, do you? =)) XD

@KarraAriana→ yeah I know :( I'm so sorry. I'm good, thanks =) Here's the update ^^

Jeongmin: Good bye guys~ we're gonna take author-nim out for Valentines :)

YoungKwang: Bye bye~ I love you guys (_________)♥♥

Junssi: Please don't forget to comment + Subscribe to Story and ↑Upvote to show your support. ^^ Kamsahamnida~

Youngmin: Sorry for bipolar author-nim's typos and/or grammar mistakes... if ever. She's too lazy to reread everything -.-

YoungKwangJeongSsi: Ppyong~!♥