This is how it goes ~

YOU As MINE ~

 

OST~ 8D

 

 

Myungsoo’s POV

 

I don’t know why I came to hug Jiyeon but my body automatically moved when I saw her. I can’t release the hug between us and she just let me hug her until I released it.

 

“Why are you here? It’s raining.” A question went outside of after I pulled from our hug.

“Nothing, I just don’t feel like going home.” I said while going back to the bench where I was comfortably sitting a while ago.

“We should go home now before the heavy rain falls.” She grabbed my hand but I held it instead and looked at her two pretty eyes.

“Stay.”

 

She didn’t care about the rain so she stayed and sat beside me, as I obliged her to do so.

 

“So what are you doing here?” She asked again.

“Thinking. Thinking on something that I really can’t understand.”

 

She became silent, just letting me think about it. She didn’t even ask and become curious on what was it all about. It was a total silence; all you can here is the rain falling to the grassy field and the swaying trees.

 

She just smiled…

 

The smile that I wanted to see at the moment. It helps me feel better. Weird.

 

“I don’t know what are you thinking about but I came here to see you and apologize.”

“Apologize? For what?” I asked curiously.

“For annoying you awhile ago in school?” She laughed and scratched her head.

“Oh, you don’t have to apologize, it’s just that I’m really a moody person. But honestly, I don’t know why did I suddenly become moody at that time.”

 

“So what are you thinking about?” She finally asked.

“My weird feelings that I haven’t felt since birth.” I stood up to feel the raindrops on my uniform and look in the sky. Sighs. Why can’t I remove those guys’ words… Aish.

Try to love. CONFESS. You like her. Or love should I say.

“Weird feelings huh? Or the weird you? Haha. Good luck on that.”

 

I’m still standing facing on the other way making her see only the side of my face.

 

 

“Jiyeon.”

“Ne, oppa?” She looked at me cutely, still avoiding having a look at her but I have no choice to look at her and scold her like a father.

“Yah!! There you go again.” I pointed my index finger at her.

She giggled. “Haha! You look hot scolding me.” Gawd. She’s making me blush. So I looked back on the other way again to hide my red face.

 

“Going back. Yah, Jiyeon… letmeprovemyloveforyouandbemine.”

“WHAAAAT??! Please speak slowly.”

 

“Okay, here it goes… Listen carefully, I’ll only say this once in a life time.”

I bit my lip and started to state those weird words again.

“Jiyeonnie, I like you.”

“Then?” She’s asking for continuation not even surprised on saying I like her. Da fuq is with this girl. She’s no ordinary girl.

“Demmit. I like you, so let me prove my love for you then after that, BE MINE!” I shouted with a slight annoyance but felt a little relived since I said those words very successful.

“Why do you need to scream???!!” She shouted back at me and stood up.

I was surprised when she suddenly wrapped her arms tightly on my belly, giving me a back-hug.

 

“Myungsoo.”

“Hm?”

“Please prove it… Please.”

 

I smiled and twisted my body to face her.

“Of course I will.” I kissed her forehead and hugged her… Tightly. The rain poured really hard but we didn't care. The thought in my mind is "I don't care about the rain, as long as we're together."

 

We stayed like that for a long time and I want to lock her forever in my arms.

 

 

---------

 

 

I’m sitting in my car for a long time and my heart is really in pain.

Seeing this moment… It’s breaking inside.

 

I started my car and drove home.

 

 

 

“So now I know, and I see how it goes...” ---JB’s POV

 

 

 

 

 

OMG, This story is actually long so I think I'm going to skip. XD Don't worry, I'll take it to the now. HAHA

JJ couple or Myungyeon??? Let's see... 8D I'm going to make you all satisfied XD

 

 

BTW, follow me on tumblr ~ 8) >>  hamstiipatootie