Safe ~

YOU As MINE ~

 

Myungsoo is still out of his mind. He goes everywhere on where his feet took him. Jiyeon is still bothered on why Myungsoo is acting strangely even if she did nothing. Lately, on the practice room, after the dance practice, JB is sitting beside Jiyeon…

 

Jiyeon’s POV

 

“What’s wrong?” JB asked in a soft and as usual, sweet tone.

I shrugged but then, started speaking. “I don’t know what’s wrong with Myungsoo since lunchtime. I’m just trying to annoy him and I thought he wouldn’t take everything I did and said seriously but I think I went too far.

JB pinched my cheeks causing me to scream because of too much pain.

“Don’t worry too much, everything will be okay. Just try to apologize to him later after classes. Okay?” He said with a smile on his face that made me feel like everything would be easy if he’s beside me.

I nodded lifelessly but he’s still smiling while looking at me.

“Why do I feel like everything’s easy for you and you always smile even if you’re bringing a lot of problems?”

“I’m don’t actually hide my problems, but if there are people around me, I smile. Simply because I don’t want to make them feel their problems and if I don’t smile and let them see my melancholic face, they will be feeling more pain.”

I looked at him with a very confused face.

“You know what JB? I envy you. The way you make it all okay. I hate making people down, but I think, that’s what I always do. Even if I’m trying to comfort them, I really can’t. I’m not strong enough to comfort them because I can’t face even my own hardships and problems.”

JB remained silent and suddenly…

 

He farted.

 

I covered my nose and laughed. “Damn it JB!” I laughed really hard and JB felt ashamed.

“Now, I can see you laughing. I feel relieved.”

I blushed, bit my lip and smiled. Feels like this smile has no end and because of this, I’m thankful to JB.

 

 

The bell rang signifying that class has ended.

Jiyeon waved goodbye at JR, Ailee and of course, JB. She ran outside the room to find Myungsoo. She went everywhere but he is nowhere to be found. Jiyeon gave up on finding him inside the school so he decided to go home. There are water drops coming from the sky, it is slightly raining. She walked through the exit gate still, with a smile and said to her self “I’m going to apologize to him tomorrow.”

 

“Hey, Jiyeon. Let me take you home.” JB approached her. Jiyeon has no choice but to get inside JB’s car since it’s raining and don’t want herself to be like a wet cat from rain.

 

“Better thank me because you’re not bringing any umbrella.”

“Oh fine, thanks farty boy.” Jiyeon laughed.

“Yah! Get off my car.” JB joked with annoyance.

“Haha, okay.” Jiyeon knew that it was a joke but tried to get out of the car because she knows JB would take it back. She’s right, JB grabbed Jiyeon’s wrist making her stay inside.

“What are you doing, I’m just kidding.” JB poked Jiyeon’s cheek and inserted the key on the keyhole of the car and started it. He accelerated it fast to avoid the heavy rain because it looks like this light rain will turn into a rain of cats and dogs.

 

Jiyeon suddenly saw a man with a figure like Myungsoo so she asked JB to stop the car. JB knew that it was Myungsoo but pretended not to know why did she make him stop the car.

 

“Why?”

“I’ll just walk from here, there’s a flood in our street so your car can’t make its way there.”

“You sure?” JB asked then Jiyeon nodded in response.

“Okay, be safe.”

 

Jiyeon sighed. Success.

 

She walked towards the Myungsoo-like man sitting on a very wet bench with a big tree beside it.

 

“Oh Jiyeon, it’s you.”

 

Jiyeon can’t see the person clearly because of the shade of the tree the she was shocked by the sudden attack of the man. The man hugged her tightly.

 

Jiyeon sighed. “I can’t breathe, Myungsoo.”

 

 

 

“I don’t know why do I feel so safe in his arms.” ---Jiyeon’s POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for too much convo here ;^; hahah. Sorry also for not updating yesterday!

Don't worry.. School's about to end XDD LOL \o/ I'm excitedddd..