This is Unusual ~

YOU As MINE ~

 

“KRRIIIIIIING!!! KRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!!” The school bell rang and English class is already done, it’s time for the students’ next subject. Jiyeon entered her next class, which is the dance class.

She entered the practice room and spotted JB sitting with the other students mainly dancers on the floor. The dance teacher commanded the students to introduce themselves one by one. But before they start, she introduced herself first. “I am Park Kahi. Call me Ms. Park, I will be handling the dance class until the end of the school year.”

Students began introducing themselves. It’s now JB’s turn, “Annyeong haseyo, most of you already know me but for the transferred students, Im Jae Bum imnida, popularly called as JB.” He bowed. Jiyeon can’t take her eyes of JB, she always glance at him for like five times in a minute.

Jiyeon then introduced herself.. “Annyeong yeorobun, Park Jiyeon imnida.. Nice to meet you all and I hope to be friends with you fellow dancers.”

“Oh.. So Jiyeon is her name.” JB whispered to himself.

 

 

Jiyeon went back to her seat unknowingly, JB is looking at her. Jiyeon glanced at him and POOOF!! Their eyes met but JB pretended that he wasn’t looking at her. Jiyeon blushed and felt uneasy.

“I won’t be that harsh but for our first meeting, I’ll be giving you already your first activity. For the transferred students, each one of you should show me your dancing abilities. Okay?” The teacher said.

“Neh.” The whole class responded.

Students including Jiyeon started dancing in front one by one and everybody felt very nervous. JB wasn’t able to blink his eyes when Jiyeon showed off her y dance move and for exaggeration, his saliva is near to fall.

The teacher saw their abilities and everybody was a good dancer, so she decided to partner the students up for the second activity.

The partnerings are Jiyeon and JR, JB and Ailee, and so on. Jiyeon felt a little disappointment when she heard that JB and her aren’t partners but she’s in relief that they aren’t partners because that would be awkward.

 

“Aaww.. I want to be partners with Ailee. Sigh.” JR complained.

“You like her?” Jiyeon raised her brow and laughed.

“Uhm.. I guess so. But I don’t think she would like me back.” He rubbed the back of his neck.

“Then why don’t you beg for our teacher to make her your partner instead of me.. then confess. Haha.”

“Yah, don’t even joke around, I have no confidence in matters like that. Hm, why am I even telling these things to you? We’re not yet close though.”

“We are now close then.” Jiyeon smiled cutely.

 

Not even noticing, JB is looking at Jiyeon and JR who are talking happily and “sweetly” with each other thinking they look good together and he’s kind of feeling an unusual feeling that he doesn’t know that he is feeling this feeling right now. Jealousy. (lol)

Ailee is staring at JB and noticed that he was glancing again and again at Jiyeon. A thought came to Ailee’s mind, “this little guy likes that girl.” She smirked.

 

“JB, I want to be partners with JR. Is that okay?” Ailee smiled and JB’s face was lightened when he heard what she said, he nodded and smiled widely.

 

Ailee talked to their dance teacher and Ms. Park agreed. JB didn’t know that she requested to switch partners with Jiyeon for JB, so that he’d  be more comfortable since JB is like Ailee’s "little brother".

 

“JB and JR, switch parters. JB, be with Jiyeon and same thing to JR and Ailee.” Ms. Park commanded. JB can’t remove the smile marked on his face as he went near Jiyeon. JR jumped in happiness and sat beside Ailee with a blush on his face. Jiyeon bit her lip because of shyness and greeted JB with a smile.

 

 

 

“I know I always smile, but my smile when I see her isn’t normal.. This is unusual.” -– JB’s POV

 

 

 

LOOOOL I'm starting to get confused on what to do in this story XDD