Why Are You Being Like This ~

YOU As MINE ~

 

OST - Voice of my heart

 

....

 

JR went to the DJ, as if suggesting a song. Then ‘Voice of My Heart’ played, the song Sungyeol oppa told him that it was Ailee unnie’s favorite love song. He went to get the mic;“Ailee, may I have your first dance?” Ailee unnie nodded sweetly at him with a very sweet smile also. She went to the stage also where JR was standing. They are facing each other.

“After taking your first dance, would you agree to be mine?” He asked Ailee with a very sincere eyes and the microphone is still on. Everybody was squealing and envious at them.

“Yes.” Ailee unnie finally answered. You can see the happiness in JR’s face while he took Ailee’s hand and dance with her sweetly on the stage. The stage this night is only meant for the two of them.

 

--

 

“Nothing really, I have good news for you.” I bit my lip to hide my excited feelings on what to hear from him. I just raised my brow to let him continue what was he talking about.

 

“Krystal and me are now dating.”

 

 

Those words that I just heard. It made me froze and my world crashed down even my heart broke into pieces. I hugged him and rest my head to his shoulder to hide my tears from him.

 

“Congratulations.” The word that I can only say.

“There she is. She’s already waiting for you.” I added and pulled the hug slowly. I walked away from him with my head down and my tears are flowing continuously.

 

Then I felt someone grabbed my hand and pulled my head onto his shoulder, he was patting my back slowly making me cry even more. I already knew whom he was, none other than JB who makes me smile. I looked at him with tears flowing down to my cheeks, I saw him smiling. He is really weird who always smile even if the one in front of him is already crying hard. He cupped my face and he wiped the tears rolling down to my cheeks with his warm thumb.

 

What kind of guy was he? Why is he like this? His smile makes me cry even more. I have to hug him and crumple his coat at his back to prevent my sobbing to be loud and heard by the other students. He is hugging me tight as if he won’t ever let me go. We just looked like dancing so the others didn’t care since they are busy with their business.

 

He is not even saying a thing when he pulled from the hug and raised my chin to face him. “Stop crying now okay?” Then my tears are still flowing.

“Yah, you have to stop crying now, my coat is all wet!” He said trying to make me laugh. My lips formed a little smile and hugged him again.

 

 

 

"Why are you being like this..."

 

 

 

 

 

I'm really sorry readers XDD don't worry, they're just going to be a part for a little time..

Please wait HAHAHAHA OTL The is going on. LOLOL

 

ILOVEYOUGUYS!! Don't have me because of this chapter XD <33 ^^v