Away from her ~

YOU As MINE ~

 

Myungsoo is still courting Jiyeon and they’re still acting as best friends. As usual, Myungsoo is still admiring other women especially Krystal. Same to JB, he is acting like courting Jiyeon but Jiyeon kind of don’t know about it so it’s a competition between Myungsoo and JB huh. Good luck to Jiyeon. She likes them both, but in a different way. Deep inside, she really likes Myungsoo. OMG, Jiyeon loves Myungsoo. XD And she also likes JB but seeing him only as a friend who gives her advices, well in fact, she allowed JB to court her.

 

Weeks passed and few days to go before the promenade. Everybody’s busy chatting and talking about who will be his or her first and last dance and who will be his or her date. They are also talking about on what are they going to wear and the colors of their ball gowns or cocktail dresses. The guys on the other hand are talking about their plans on how they’re going to make their girlfriends or either girl friends happy and have a romantic date.

 

Lunchtime, a normal day… Jiyeon’s with Infinite in a table, laughing, teasing them and talking with them. Myungsoo is sitting beside her. JB is eating with JR and Ailee and it seems like for the first time, JB is eating his lunch instead of doing stuffs in the practice room.

 

“So Jiyeonnie baby, who’s going to be your prom date?” Woohyun asked her.

“Of course me!” Myungsoo interrupted.

“Haha, I want Sungjong to be my entrance partner and Woohyun oppa to be my prom date!”

“Sure thing Jiyeonnie! I’ll be the most handsome man at that night for you.” Woohyun boasted.

“Eeew. Greasy..” Sungyeol commented and everybody laughed at his dorky face.

“Then, if that’s the case, I’ll ask Krystal to be my date.” Myungsoo said with a joking tone but he’ll seriously make Krystal his date.

“Okay! Everything’s already settled.” Jiyeon smiled cutely.

 

Meanwhile, on the other table…

 

“So how are you and Jiyeon?” JR asked JB while Ailee’s putting stuffs inside JR’s mouth.

“Eaaaat all of theseee.” She continued putting various foods inside his mouth making JR choke. JB is just looking at her smiling with their cuteness together.

“You two are really good together.” JB laughed.

“But we look good together more!” Ailee said cutely to JB. JR glared at Ailee, actually a ‘what are you talking about’ glare. “Mehrong!” She poked out her tongue to JR.

“JB! Be my date okay?” Since JB heard that Jiyeon’s date would be Woohyun, he agreed to be Ailee’s date.

JR coughed. Fake actually. *cough* *cough* “What about me? Huh?”

“That’s your own problem.” JB and Ailee said in unison.

 

 

Jiyeon’s POV

 

After eating my lunch, I stood up and sat beside JB to chat with Ailee and JR on their table.

“So how’s everything? Ailee unnie, who’s your prom date?”

“JB!” Ailee smiled while pointing at JB. JB showed an awkward smile at me with the ‘I didn’t do anything’ look. I offered him a sarcastic smile and pinched his cheek.

“Well… It seems like JR is going to have a job. To find a date.” I chuckled and sipped JB’s soda from his straw.

“Yah! That’s mine!”

“Why? Don’t you like my saliva?”

They laughed at my joking question while JB’s being annoyed but with a small smile formed on his lips. Well I love to annoy people. ^^

JB didn’t bother about that saliva thing so he also drank in his soda. US having an indirect kiss. Hah! That’s sweet eh? So I was admiring JB’s face while eating and I can feel that Ailee and JR are staring at me, I think they are confused on why am I staring JB.

“What are you staring at? Don’t fall in love with me too much Jiyeon!” JB said and laughed.

“F. you stupid farty boy!” I pinched his sides causing him to groan from too much pain.

“I love you too!” He said and ate his food.

 

--

 

Myungsoo is looking at Jiyeon and JB’s bonding and he’s feeling uneasy thinking that he won’t succeed between JB and him when it comes to proving their love to Jiyeon.

 

“Looks like Jiyeon is having a good time with our best dancer.” Sunggyu teased Myungsoo. Sungjong pushed Sunggyu lightly signaling, “don’t like that”.

“What did I do?!” Gyu whispered to him and Sungjong just sighed.

 

 

 

 

“She’s happy with him, should I go away from her?" ---Myungsoo’s POV

 

 

 

 

 

\o/ Sorry for this weird chapter XD they're just eating o.o So... yeah XD