I Love You ~

YOU As MINE ~

 

It was a great day and everybody’s busy practicing in different places. Infinite members are just rehearsing at Hoya’s house since his house has a dance studio. JB on the other hand is practicing in the dance classroom of the school.

 

Many are also confused on who are going to be performing as a group and who are the members in their group. A free week to practice, nobody should waste their time since this talent show is also an audition even if it’s just a free talent performing show.

 

Jiyeon was watching Infinite on their practice while thinking about her performance. ‘Am I going to perform solo or what?’ This question is completely bothering her. Infinite members finally took their break.

 

“So, how are you going to perform?” Sunggyu asked her.

“I still don’t know.” Jiyeon said rubbing her head then she heard her phone ringing. It’s Hwayoung. She answered it and put in on a loud speaker for she doesn’t want to hear Hwayoung’s screaming voice that would make her feel deaf.

 

“Jiyeon-ah!!!!” Right, she screamed and everybody leaned back and put their ears away the phone. “Gawd. She’s noisier than me.” Sungjong whispered while everyone chuckled.

“Oh yes Hwayoung?” Jiyeon responded.

“We’ll be needing one more member for us to perform! Are you interested?!”

“BINGO.” Jiyeon whispered and Infinite felt relieved and happy for her.

“Count me in!” She said on the phone with a wide smile on her face.

“Okay, we’ll start the practice tomorrow..” Hwayoung hung up.

 

Infinite continued their rehearsals and a thought came to Jiyeon’s mind. ‘I miss JB, gotta meet him now.’ She flipped her phone up and text JB.

 

To: JB

“Where are you?”

 

JB replied so fast..

 

Fr: JB

At the school’s dance classroom.

 

Jiyeon stood up excitedly with a bright smile. “Guys! I’ll be back.” And they just nodded.

 

--

 

 

Jiyeon looked up from the dance classroom window and saw JB practicing for his solo break-dance performance. She knocked but JB couldn’t hear it because of the music blasted in maximum volume so she just came in. JB saw someone opened the door; his face became very bright as he quickly gave Jiyeon a tight hug after he lowered the volume of his music.

 

“Missed me?” JB smirked then released the hug. Jiyeon just flicked his forehead then sat on a chair.

“So how’s your practice?” She asked while setting up a chair for JB and gave a towel for him to wiped his sweaty body and face.

“All right, but I think I need to change some choreography.” He wiped his sweat and drank water.

“By the way, why did you suddenly go here?” He added.

“Suddenly?! You don’t want to see me, do you?” She grabbed his towel and smashed it to JB’s topless body which made JB groan of pain.

“I wanted to see you though. But seriously, you don’t come to me first. I think this is the first time.” He laughed as he grabbed again the towel to wipe his whole body.

 

Jiyeon stayed silent first before she respond for she’s thinking on why did she came to JB and just bothered his practice.

“I-I just..”

“You just what?” He asked curiously and leaned closed to Jiyeon’s face to hear the answer.

“Missed you! Stupid son of a bish.” He pushed JB while he’s just laughing and his cheeks blushed. He pinched Jiyeon’s cheek, still laughing at her.

 

“What’s so funny.” She whispered and rolled her eyes. JB continued laughing and suddenly kissed Jiyeon’s cheek.

“Yaaahhh! What’s happening to you? Are you sick or something?!” She screamed at JB’s face because of being surprised.

“I’m the one who should be asking that.” He laughed again.

“You came to me for the first time and even said that you missed me. Now tell me, who’s sick between us?” He added making Jiyeon pout and bites her lip cutely because of anger.

 

“I guess I am.” She looked down and kept quiet.

“See? Haha.” Jiyeon really stayed quiet still pouting her lower lip.

“Yahhh.. I’m just kidding..” He eye smiled then grabbed Jiyeon’s shoulder and push-and-pulled it.

 

“JB--..”

 

 

 

JB was shocked hearing those words coming out of Jiyeon’s mouth. Then he hugged Jiyeon and responded. “You know.. Me too.” He held her tight which made Jiyeon feel him making her safe.

 

 

 

 

 

“JB.. I love you…”—Jiyeon’s POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HOHOHO. For this chappy, I wanna apologize to MyungYeon fans especially to the one who want to kill me. HAHAHA. But don't worry, I'll make all of you satisfied. whahaha ^u^

LOL, JiL2506, thanks for your comment xD It really made my day. I almost died cause of laughing. hahahah ♥

 

LOVEYOUGUYS~ KEEP COMMENTING~ ^^

comments give me energy \o/ ♥ HELLO NEW SUBBIES~~~~~ 8DD