Success ~

YOU As MINE ~

 

 

Jiyeon was gasping for air as she sat on the floor since she’s really tired. JB walked towards her, laughing.

“Why are you laughing?!” Jiyeon pretended to be angry and continued on gasping for air.

“Cause you look so cute when tired.” He laughed again placing his two hands on his knee while standing to look down Jiyeon who was on the floor.

“How I wish I’m always tired. Sighs.” She rolled her eyes and laughed.

 

JB heard footsteps from a far getting near to their destination. JB put his index finger on his lips signaling Jiyeon to keep silent while he pulled her hands making her stand and they went inside the Science Laboratory which was near the stockroom and has the smallest number of students who enter there among all the rooms.

 

JB located Jiyeon, her back touching the wall and JB in front of her.

“What are we doing in here?” Jiyeon asked curiously on why do they need to hide. JB put his right hand on to make her keep quiet. Their bodies and faces are so close with each other but it’s not awkward for them.

“Someone’s coming.” He whispered. Both of them are very nervous since JB and Myungsoo should not be seen by anyone for they are full of bruises and wounds on their faces. Luckily, the person passed the room and they became relieved. JB remove his hand on Jiyeon’s mouth, they both sighed in unison then chuckled. Jiyeon walked towards the table of the experimented products to examine the frog’s liver.

 

“I thought you’re going to do something to me, I felt afraid.” Jiyeon laughed hard looking at the liver while JB’s face was seriously looking at her.

“Like what?” He tried to speak seriously to scare Jiyeon. Jiyeon’s eyes became scared as he saw JB walking towards her.

“Nevermind.” She said looking back at the frog’s liver. She suddenly felt hands grabbed her arm and she was pinned on the wall by JB.

“Like this?” JB leaned close trying to kiss her lips as he saw her closing her eyes tightly. JB laughed at her expression.

“You think I’m going to do it again? You’re not even pushing me. I know you liked it.” He laughed hard for teasing her. Jiyeon threw a fake human heart model at JB cutely and she was really annoyed so she tried to walk out. But JB grabbed her hand again and pushed her lightly on the wall.

 

“Haven’t you thought about loving me?” His eyes became serious, this time, really sincere without a smirk or even smile on his face. Jiyeon’s heart was beating so hard when she saw JB’s eyes staring at hers deeply.

“What are you talking about?” Jiyeon just giggled to break the awkward atmosphere and thought that it was just a joke even if she can see the seriousness in his stare.

“Seriously.. Have you thought of that? Or even just ‘trying’ to love me?” Jiyeon saw his other side, which made her breathe in and out heavily that made her look obviously nervous.

 

“JB, are you sick?” Jiyeon placed her hand on his forehead trying to find out if he was sick because of the unusual words that are coming out from his mouth. JB released her from the wall and sighed. Jiyeon sat on the ground leaning on the wall for she felt really scared of JB’s piercing stare.

 

“Sorry for scaring you.” JB tried to bring back his normal acts so he forced a smile to her. He sat on the ground with Jiyeon feeling weak when he felt the pain on his body from the fight a while ago. Jiyeon just stayed silent realized that JB meant his words and he was totally curious about her answer. She’s really out of her mind not even noticing JB’s smile as she was thinking deeply on what JB asked. A tear rolled down to her cheek and she finally spoke..

 

“I already thought about that.” JB was shocked on what he said.

“I just thought of that at this time.. You’re right. Why can’t I try loving you? You’re kind, funny and funny, always beside me, you also know when I’m hurt inside or not and you always make me smile. Why not love you instead of a guy who just vanish and breaks his promise.” A tear escaped from her eye again. JB held her hand to comfort her and smile.

“I know you are smiling right now and trying to comfort me again.” She said while she was just looking down on the floor.

“Then try to love me. I don’t care if you’ll just use me as a rebound or what. Just be mine and let’s be together.. ‘Unofficially’.” JB tried his best to pull those words out of his mouth and whispered the last word.

 

Jiyeon hugged JB. “I will try my very best to love you and I’ll be yours.. unofficially.”

“Be sure to tell me if you already love me so that I can kiss you again!” JB said with a joking tone of voice as Jiyeon released the hug. JB ran out of the room again ignoring the pain on his face and body as long as Jiyeon is at her back… Chasing him. Haha.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Myungsoo.. I succeeded..”—JB’s POV

 

"I wonder how happy I am everyday now JB and I are together.. but unofficially."--Jiyeon's POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'M SF NOW AND ENJOYED WRITING THIS CHAPPY AND I ALMOST MADE THIS CHAPPY A ONE LOL KIDDING XDD

WE REACHED THE OF THE STORY \o/ I FINALLY FOLLOWED THE FOREWORD AND DESCRIPTION OF THIS FIC LOOOOL 8D

 

HELLO NEW SUBBIES <33 PLEASE GIVE LOVE TO MY FIC XD HAHAH.

I SEE, YOU GUYS LIKE ROMANTIC CHAPPIES o3o HOHO =P