Unofficially Yours ~

YOU As MINE ~

 

JB’s POV

 

As usual, I’m going to Jiyeon’s house to fetch her for school so I did. I went to her house and parked in front.

“Jagiyaaaa~” I as I saw her walking towards my car.

“Shut up.” She said and I opened the car door for her.

 

I sat on the driver’s seat and drove the car.

 

“What’s with your facial expression? It’s so early in the morning.” I more.

“You didn’t even give me a good morning kiss.” I added while pointing my cheek to her asking for a kiss.

“Go die.” She chuckled.

 

When we arrived in school. I put my hands inside my pocket then she suddenly hooked her arm with mine. Well it’s not suddenly; I liked it though. Haha. We entered the school with her clinging to me as we heard some students whispering.

 

“Gawd. They look good together..” “They made a perfect couple.” “OMG! Cute couple."

 

Jiyeon just looked at me when she heard those and smiled. Her sparkling eyesmile makes me want to stare at her forever. So I just smiled back.

 

“Heeeeyyy~ bro.” JR tapped my shoulder with his one hand while his other hand is holding Ailee’s. “What’s with the air huh? Are the two of you already dating?” He asked.

“Yep!” I answered back.

“Unofficially.” Jiyeon said looking at me, poked her tongue out and laughed.

“Yah!!” I looked at her with a pout. JR and Ailee also laughed so I accepted my defeat, and rubbed my head.

“Okay, we gotta go now.” I told them and Jiyeon looked at me with a very confused face.

“Why??” She asked and I think she still wants me to bully in front of these two.

“I’m going to take you to your classroom now before you get late.. AGAIN.” She sighed, pouted and nodded.

She’s so cute isn’t she? XD We bid a goodbye to JR and Ailee as I took Jiyeon to her room.

 

“Now, it’s your time to go to your room now before you get late.” She stole my line and poked her tongue out. I giggled and kissed her forehead.

“Okay baby.” I said sweetly while giggling.

“Die!” She said cutely as she walked inside their room and shut the door. As I turned around to go to the opposite hallway, I saw Myungsoo and Krystal in front of me.

 

“Oh, hey.. what are you doing here? It’s almost time.” Myungsoo asked me.

“I just took Jiyeon to her classroom. How about you? What are you doing here?”

“I’m going to take Krystal there also.” He said while he hanged his arm around Krystal’s shoulder. I looked at his arm on Krystal’s shoulder giving him a smirk for all I know is it was just a fake. I looked at Krystal’s eyes and I felt pity on her.

“Anyways, we need to go now.” Myungsoo walked with Krystal and waved his other hand to me signaling a goodbye. I smiled at them and continued walking. I saw Howon hyung standing on the corner near Jiyeon and Krystal’s classroom and the way he was leaning on the wall with one leg bent and foot on the wall and the way he was looking at me, I think he was there since I took Jiyeon there.

He stood up straight and smiled. I smiled back and just once again, continued to walk and went to greet JR as we both entered our classroom.

 

----

 

 

 

As for my very busy day, I really tried my best to update. hahaha.

that's why this chapter is just a short one and a very nonsense XD I also don't know how to end this.

It was supposed to be ended with someone's POV right? but it won't fit the ending. HAHA

SOOOO.... this is frustrating whahah.

 

HELLO NEW READERS 8DD <3