Inside Me ~

YOU As MINE ~

 

Jiyeon’s POV

 

 

“We’re sorry for keeping you guys wait for us. We just can’t escape on our English subject.” I apologized since I heard that Sungyeol oppa’s already hungry.

“Nah.. That’s okay, it’s worth the wait though.” Woohyun winked at me and I left a giggle.

“Aish, stop being greasy Nam Woohyun. Just eat you lunch and keep your mouth shut.” Sunggyu flicked Woohyun’s ears lightly. I just keep on eating even though I can feel lovebirds beside me feeding each other.

“Saaaay aahhh..” Aish. So annoying. But what’s funny is that Myungsoo is refusing Krystal.

“Don’t be like this in front of them.” Myungsoo said as we laughed.

“Oww Myungsoo hyung, that’s okay, continue what you’re doing.” Sungjong laughed.

 

We’re all happy eating lunch, kept teasing, laughing and annoying each other, which made me satisfy this moment for calling it a day.

 

“I’ll just go to the washroom.” Krystal said and Myungsoo, Hoya, Sungjong and I nodded. I don’t know why the others are looking at me. Did I do something wrong like nodding?

 

“Jiyeon-ah, don’t you hate her?” Sungyeol asked me curiously.

“Hate her? Nope. Why would I hate her?”

“Because she stole Myungsoo from you.” We all laughed at the same time including Myungsoo.

“I won’t be mad at her as long as my best friend won’t forget about me.” I looked at Myungsoo cutely and poked my tongue out at him. He giggled.

“Of course I won’t!” He ruffled my hair and pinched my cheek.

“Uhm. *Coughs*” Woohyun pretended to cough signaling Krystal’s already here.

 

“Yah Krystal!” I looked at her cutely and pretended to be mad.

“W-wae?” She asked showing her scared face.

“Be sure you’ll take good care of Myungsoo oppa!” I said and smiled at her. She chuckled.

“Surely, I won’t even let mosquitoes bite him!” She said hilariously but still staying her sweet look on her face, which made her bloom like a princess. She’s really adorable… But her smile brings thorns to my heart. I just really tried to not mind the pain inside instead; I need to be happy for everybody.

Myungsoo is just smiling and eating innocently. His condition really looks okay, seems like he’s enjoying every time of his life with Krystal so I should be happy for them too.

 

“Woohyun oppa! Why are you not eating your veggies?!” I scolded him as I put some of my vegetables on his plate.

“Yah yah yah! What are you doing? I don’t like them, take them away!” He complained as the others laughed and did the same, they also put some veggies on his plate.

“Stop it!! I won’t eat them anyways.”

“What did you say?” I used my chopsticks to put all the veggies on his mouth. “Don’t spill those out, okay?” I chuckled and continued eating and suddenly, I choked *cough,cough,cough* Myungsoo and Woohyun offered their drinks to me. Before, I used to share drinks with Myungsoo even in just one straw, but he’s now sharing his drink with Krystal. I shook my head to Myungsoo and grabbed Woohyun oppa’s drink instead.

 

“Aww Myungsoo, you got rejected.” Sunggyu oppa said jokingly.

“I know right. My poor heart.” Myungsoo responded and laughed.

“Thanks.” I gave Woohyun oppa’s drink back.

“You okay now?” Dongwoo asked and I nodded for a response.

“Gawd. I almost died.” I said and they all laughed.

Myungsoo took out his phone and text someone. I heard JB’s phone message alert since he’s just on the table behind us.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Good to see you laughing. Until when can you hide the pain? I want to hug you and comfort you right now. It hurts me.. Seeing you smile when inside you is full of cuts.” –JB’s POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'M GIVING HOYA OPPAR A SPECIAL ROLE *smirks*

 

A PLAYFUL CHAPTER FOR TODAY XD LOOOL 8D

HELLO NEW SUBBIES!! <33

That's for the comments readers, I really appreciate them and it really helps me a lot ♥

GODBLESS YOU ALL *gives love* ME LABS YOU GUYS \o/