It's going to be hard ~

YOU As MINE ~

 

Myungsoo went home immediately to pack his things up and brought Sungjong with him to help in packing. He opened his closet, removed his clothes from the hanger and threw it all in the bed while Sungjong was folding all of the clothes that he was throwing. Some clothes were even thrown on maknae’s face but he doesn’t mind at all.

 

“Hmm.. What else should I bring?” Myungsoo mumbled as he looked around his room. He suddenly saw Jiyeon’s photo on his side table with a small red box stepping on it.

 

 

OST (please listen) HOHO x3

-------------------------------------------

He opened the small box; he spotted a silver infinite ring matching the necklace that he gave to Jiyeon on the Promenade. He was supposed to give the ring and ask Jiyeon at that day to be his girl but decided to just run away and let her be happy.

 

“What was that?” Sungjong curiously peeked inside the box.

“Nothing.” Myungsoo closed it and returned in on the side table deciding not to bring it.

“I think I already saw that.. It’s similar to… Hm, I forgot.” The maknae his imaginary beard and proceeded in folding the clothes. Myungsoo opened his luggage to put all his things there. He grabbed the folded clothes and inserted it inside.

 

--

 

I woke up with a sunlight striking directly to my face. Leaving to go to America was still kept in my mind so I immediately stoop up and prepared myself. Sunggyu hyung with other Infinite members came to fetch me. Before I jumped inside the car, I brought Jiyeon’s picture and inserted it in my wallet. I also brought the small red box and put it inside my jacket’s pocket. We were drove to the airport as Woohyun hyung helped me to bring my things down.

 

~~~

 

 

 

Jiyeon’s POV

 

I patiently waited for JB while I prepared and make myself look presentable for this day is going to be the last time I’ll see Myungsoo but I know he’ll come back soon.

 

Beep! Beep! I peeked outside the window and saw JB’s car. I went out of my home and locked the door right away then hopped inside his car.

 

JB greeted me with a kiss on the cheek and I asked him to drive fast so that we’ll be able to make it and have a farewell wave to Myungsoo. He drove really fast and we already arrived at the airport.

 

~~~

 

 

 

Back to Myungsoo’s POV

 

We’re waiting for the time of my check-in in the waiting shed. As we wait, I saw Jiyeon running and looks like she’s finding us. Sungyeol waved his hand high cause he is the tallest in our group. Luckily, Jiyeon saw it so she walked towards us with JB.

 

“Hey.” Jiyeon greeted me and of course, the rest of the Infinite.

“Oh, I thought you wouldn’t come.” I laughed pinching her cheek. I waved at JB and he responded with his adorable eye smile.

“Psh. Why wouldn’t I?” She pushed me lightly as I’m admiring her face, memorizing it for the last time. I took out the small box off my jacket and handed it to her.

“What’s this?” She asked.

“A farewell gift.” I responded but she didn’t open it as I planned. I gave her a tight hug and patted JB’s back.

 

I gave Infinite a group hug and saw Sungjong crying. I let a chuckle came out from my mouth and hugged him again. I glanced at JB and smiled at him. Jiyeon came to hug me again and saw tears forming into her eyes.

 

“I’ll be back soon. I promise.” I said hugging her back while I reached for her hand and released the hug. Before I go, I grabbed JB’s hand and put Jiyeon’s hand on his. Just like what I wanted to see.. very much wanted. I was holding back my tears as I walked away, seeing Jiyeon’s face becoming smaller. When her face was completely just like a dot, my tears gave up and ran down my cheeks.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I’ll miss you guys very much…

                        especially you.. I want you to be happy with JB.”

 

--Myungsoo’s POV

 

I held JB’s hand tight with tears flowing down.

 

“It guess it's going to be hard without you by my side.”

 

                                                            --Jiyeon’s POV

 

 

 



 

 

LOLOLOL. hope you like this chappy xD Saying goodbye. HAHA

LAST CHAPPY IS COMING UP!! ^^

 

support my sequel guys~ I'm glad you all liked it (having a sequel)

YEP, IT'S A MYUNGYEON SEQUEL XD LOL, I ALRDY SAID IT.. NO THRILL B(

 

THANKS TO YOUR COMMENTS! ^^ HELLO NEW SUBBIES ~ ♥