Your Hand With His Hand ~

YOU As MINE ~

 

To: JB

Where are you?

Fr: JB

At the schools dance classroom.

Jiyeon stood up excitedly with a bright smile. Guys! Ill be back.And they just nodded.

 

Myungsoo curiously followed her because she had such a different beautiful smile on her face.

 

--

 

He saw Jiyeon entered the dance classroom and decided to peek on what is she going to do there. He saw JB and Jiyeon playing together happily.

 

JB, I love you...

JB was shocked hearing those words coming out of Jiyeons mouth. Then he hugged Jiyeon and responded. You know.. Me too.He held her tight which made Jiyeon feel him making her safe.

-

 

Myungsoo just left with a smirk on his face after hearing those words, which really came out of Jiyeon’s mouth. He felt relieved in what he heard because he trust JB very much and he knows that JB will make Jiyeon safe and happy.

 

Myungsoo walked out of the school exit and drove his car back to Howon’s house to watch them practice. He became very comfortable and happy but with little hurt at the same time. The smile on his face while driving is unexplainable and he didn’t regret every single thing that he did. And he also promised himself that he wouldn’t regret going to America and leaving Jiyeon with JB.

 

He accelerated his car and now arrived at Hoya’s house. He parked his car, get out of it and immediately greeted his fellow members again.

 

“So.. What’s with Jiyeon’s smile awhile ago?” Woohyun asked Myungsoo.

“Where did she go??” Sungjong also asked curiously.

“Why is she very lively and happy since Hwayoung’s call?” Sunggyu butted in.

 

These questions greeted Myungsoo back but he didn’t respond instead, he just sighed and smiled. A smile of success, which made the whole Infinite curious on why is he smiling like that.

 

Myungsoo just the CD player and sat beside it.

 

“Everybody, back to practice now!” He chuckled. But still, even if Infinite grew curious, they still obeyed Myungsoo’s command since they know it’s the best for them. And one more thing, they all know Myungsoo. If he’s acting weird even if everyone’s curious, he won’t tell any single thing or even a little hint so they just quit on asking him.

 

“Anyways guys, my flight will be tomorrow, okay?”

“We know.” They said in unison.

“Just making sure you all won’t forget about it and just making sure that all of you are free tomorrow.” He said and gets back with his poker face.

 

The door of the studio suddenly opened and saw Jiyeon’s head popped through it.

“Hi guys! I’m back.” She jumped in happily and sat beside Myungsoo. Everybody was looking at her since until now, they are curious about the positive aura that the two are bringing. They just continued in practicing.

 

“So, you’re flight is tomorrow am I right?” Jiyeon smiled at Myungsoo. He just nodded looking straight into her eyes.

“Can I bring JB with me?” She asked with a little pout on his lips but Myungsoo just poked it in.

“Sure. I would be glad if he’s also there with us tomorrow.” He removed his finger on Jiyeon’s lip and at the same time, Jiyeon wiped her lips.

“Thank you, Myung oppa!” Jiyeon hugged him and he just rolled his eyes jokingly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I want to see your hand with his hand before I go…”—Myungsoo’s POV

 

 

 

 



 

 

This is the 3rd to the last Chapter~ last two Chapters, coming soon as I can XD

Curse my hectic sched okay?? LOLOL~

anw, I still have time to read your comments. Thanks guys!! ^u^ LOVEYOUALWAYS~ ♥

 

HELLO TO NEW SUBBIES~ OHOHO 8D