Why Are You Guys Suddenly Like This?!! ~

YOU As MINE ~

 

JB received a text message from Myungsoo.

 

From: Myungsoo

 

After lunch.

 

“Who’s that?” JR asked JB. “No one, just a notification.”

JB punched his keypad and replied to his text.

 

To: Myungsoo

 

Okay. At the stock room.

 

 

 

After the lunchtime, Myungsoo was the first one who stood up.

“Where are you going oppa?” Krystal asked him.

“I just need something to do, go to your classes now with Jiyeon and Sungjong.”

“Arasseo.” She pouted as he let Myungsoo walk away.

 

“Do we have a homework or something to do?” Sungyeol asked Woohyun since he wants to know where was he going.

JB also stood up and went somewhere. To the stock room specifically.

 

“Let’s go now.” Jiyeon told Krystal and Sungjong as they walked going to their classroom. “Bye oppas!” She waved at Infinite.

“Another boring subject.” Sungjong said.

“And another teacher to be complimented by us.” Jiyeon said and Krystal chuckled in agreement.

 

--

 

“I wonder where did Myungsoo go.” Sungyeol rubbed his head and leaned on the table to sleep. Hoya was keeping quiet since a while ago. He has a feeling that something unexpected or even expected by him would happen. So he decided that he should follow on where Myungsoo was going.

“Guys, I also have to go now, I need to practice my solo dance performance.” He denied and bid a ‘see you later’ wave to them.

“I wonder what shall we do now.” Dongwoo said while playing games on his iPhone.

“Life is boring as usual. But this is better than studying.” Sunggyu said and Woohyun agreed.

 

Hoya roamed all over the school but he can’t find Myungsoo. “BAM!” He suddenly heard a loud sound coming from the stock room. Nobody can hear since it is located in an isolated corner of the school except Hoya who’s just in front of that room. He was curious on what sound was that so he peeked in the small hole of the doorknob and he saw Myungsoo was in there…

 

..and also JB.

 

 

“I knew this would happen.” Hoya whispered to himself.

 

 

--

 

 

Jiyeon and Krystal received a text from Hoya.

 

From: Hoya

 

Jiyeon and Krystal! Myungsoo and JB are fighting, go here in the stock room now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Why are you guys suddenly like this??!!"--Jiyeon's POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Sorry for a very short chapter XD I feel like cutting it down there LOLOL 8D

ANYWAYS, I REALLY LIKE YOU GUYS COMMENTING ON WHO YOU WOULD LIKE TO END UP *u*

I know, Myungsoo's really stupid ._. sorry for making him stupid tho. BAHAHA

 

LOVEYOU GUYS! FEEL FEE TO COMMENT~

HELLO TO MY NEW SUBSCRIBERS 8DD <33