More About YOU ~

YOU As MINE ~

 

Jiyeon and Infinite are eating their lunch at the school cafeteria. Jiyeon is sitting beside Myungsoo and Sungyeol. Everyone’s in a good mood except for Myungsoo who is starting to get annoyed because of a loud-mouthed Jiyeon. lol

 

“Aahhh! JB is so sweet and cute.” Jiyeon’s smile was very bright seeing JB’s face on her mind. Since after the dance practice with JB, Jiyeon always talk about him with Infinite and especially to her best friend, Myungsoo, so…

 

“Yah! Mwoya?? Why are you always talking about this JB kid?!” Myungsoo said with a disgusted manner of speaking.

“Waaeeee???” pouts.

“As if you the two are close. Huh.” Smirks.

“We actually are. Mehrong!” Jiyeon poked her tongue out.

“Oh really? Hah! This girl is such a daydreamer. Since when??”

“Just awhile ago.”

“You kidding me?? Awhile ago?! When did you meet?”

“Yah! Why don’t you believe in me!? Are you jealous???”

“W-what? M-me?? Jealous? LOL NO.”

“Jeongmal? Eyy.. Oppaa.. You are jelly. Mehrong.”

“What did you just call me??! OPPA??! Aigoo! And one more thing! Stop doing that ‘mehrong’ thing! Aish. I’m going crazy because of this girl. I’m going, I lost my appetite.” Myungsoo scratched his head as a sign of being annoyed… Or considered as sign of jealousy. (haha)

"Bye-bye Myungsoo!" Jiyeon is smiling, she felt her victory against Myungsoo while looking at him going out of the cafeteria.

 

“Haha! Nice job Jiyeonnie!” Sungyeol said and high-fived her.

“First time seeing our Myungsoo defeated by a girl.” Sunggyu added then laughs.

 

Jiyeon remembered what Infinite said on the first day they met that it was Myungsoo’s first time to approach a girl first and she started getting curious about that so she asked Infinite. They shared what they know about Myungsoo.

 

Myungsoo is a type of guy who doesn’t talk with girls especially the crazy fangirls. He does accept gifts from fans but in fact, he just give them all to other Infinite members. A type of guy who is very cold even if you write a very very long letter full of passion, emotions and effort… He won’t read it.

It’s really a miracle if he did.

He is a little of playboy type who admires many girls but never approached them and actually never fell in love. Only Infinite understands his behavior. He never shows his attitude of being a concerned person but he is also very thoughtful just like the members of Infinite.

Many thinks of him as a mysterious guy, but he is really nice and fun to be with. His charms and cuteness can only be seen if you are close to him.

 

“Myungsoo don’t show us his problems because he don’t want us to be burdened. But now we already knew him, he can never escape from us.” Woohyun said while drinking his soda and he accidentally spit it out then they all laughed. Jiyeon smiled and her thoughts and curiosity deepened.

 

Jiyeon’s knowledge about Kim Myungsoo is now updated. :) Tadaaa! XD Now, all she has to do is to know him more and of course the rest of the Infinite, which gives hints, she already knew that there will be more secrets to be revealed! Haha.

 

 

 

“Now I’m knowing more about you and I’m getting more curious about you..” ---Jiyeon’s POV