stumble stumble ~

YOU As MINE ~

 

It’s the first day of classes and Jiyeon was on her way to school when she saw an attractive guy talking to someone on the phone while leaning on his cool motorcycle that gave him more appeal.

She ignored him and walked continuously towards the school entrance because she doesn’t want to miss the grand opening on their school.

 

But when she was almost near the school gate, she didn’t notice the small ramp or front step and she was stumbled accidentally. When she’s about to fall, Jiyeon felt warm arms which prevented her to fall.

She stood up immediately and arranged her uniform to be presentable. She then turned around and saw the guy that she had seen a while ago in front of their school.

 

“Are you okay?” Jiyeon froze when she heard a voice behind her, but because of too much embarrassment, she rushed inside the school and went to the auditorium where the opening will start. She sat in the 4th row since the seats in front are already occupied and reserved. While waiting for the opening number..

 

 

Myungsoo’s POV

 

“Hyung! Let’s seat there.” Sungjong asked me to seat in the 2nd row which was reserved for us, Infinite boys. While waiting for the first performers, my group of friends and I talked about nonsense and random things then I saw the girl who was tripped a while ago. She’s kinda cute... I thought to myself.

 

“Yah! Myungsoo, was she a transferred student? I just saw her this day.” Woohyun hyung asked. “Maybe..”

 

I went on the empty seat beside her to chat. “Hey.” I approached.

 

Jiyeon’s POV

 

WHAT’S UP STUDENTS??! YOU GUYS READY FOR THIS NEW SCHOOL YEAR??! (The crowd became wild). The opening number began their performance.

 

“Hey.” I heard a familiar voice beside me and it gave me goosebumps. I stood up pretending to go somewhere. “I need to go to the wash room.” I said nervously and walked, but he grabbed my wrist.

“Are you ignoring me because I helped you a while ago or are you trying to hide because you were ashamed? Haha.” My face became red like a tomato and felt more shame. “N-no. Umm... Yeah. Actually. Thanks by the way.”

“At least you thanked me. Why don’t you take a seat first?” My body responded, so I sat down.

 

“I’m Myungsoo.” He introduced himself. His name suits him well though. “Nice meeting you Myungsoo.” I said with a smile on my face.

“I’ll talk to you again later, we are the next performers.”

“Okay.”

 

I think he’s kind, well... He’s kind of perfect too based on his physical appearance.

 

I hope to have good friends here…