It's enough ~

YOU As MINE ~

 

 

Jiyeon’s POV

 

 

It’s been a week or more since JB and I are dating.. Unofficially. We’re always together and we have gotten to know each other very well especially him. He really knows me well more than I do. He always knows whenever I feel happy, sad, hurt, bored and even my weird feelings. I really feel happy whenever I’m with him though; it feels like everything in my life is complete. Take note: I only feel that, okay? Hoho.

 

It’s Sunday today and that means, no classes. My stupid alarm clock disturbed me again. When I am about to sleep again, I suddenly remembered that JB and I would be going somewhere to chill and relax. Where? At the park. So I better need to stand up now and take a bath before he comes here and wait so long to fetch me up.

 

Since it’s summer, I wore a little see-through plain white polo shirt and matched it with the infinite necklace and black shorts, which was given by Myungsoo. Uh..

 

Finally, he’s here.. No need to wait so I went out of my house immediately and ran towards him. I don’t know why but I feel like hugging him so I hugged him and he hugged me back with a pat. Seems like he’s not bothered until I released the hug. He wasn’t shock or there’s no reaction on his sweet and innocent face. So lovely..

 

“What’s with you? Didn’t even react when I hugged you.” I pinched JB’s cheek.

“Do I need to react? That must be normal cause we’re in a relationship.” He laughed and I just walked away and sat on his car beside the driver’s seat. I can see a smirk on his face but I don’t have time to care about it. LOL

 

“Where are we going?” I asked him curiously.

“To a place where we can play and relax.” He said but not seriously. Gawd, when can he answer my questions properly? I rolled my eyes and tried asking again.

“I’m asking where. Where are we going to play?”

“Oh.. haha, at the park, specifically at the playground.” JB rubbed his head and returned his hand on the stirring wheel.

 

We finally arrived at the playground. No one’s playing because everybody’s busy walking and roaming around or eating with their friends or partners so we decided to play at the playground. When we’re about to open the car door, the rain suddenly poured down. Well.. We’re on the right timing. Sighs..

 

“Better to go home.” JB suggested and I almost agreed to him when I suddenly shook my head disagreeing on what he said.

“But it’s raining.” He responded to my action.

“Let’s go out and play!” I said with a sweet smile on my face and I went out the car and enjoyed the rain.

“Yaaahh! You’ll get sick. Come back inside!” He shouted and commanded me but I’m a hard-headed girl so I stayed and ran through the rain. He had no choice so he went out of the car to catch me because I think he’s concern that I might catch a cold.

I didn’t care about the people looking at me running. I wasn’t contented so I removed my heels and continued running as I saw JB also running behind me.

“Jiyeon! It’s raining hard!” He shouted at me as I slowed down my face cause I’m already tired from running. I suddenly felt arms wrapped my waist, lifted me and swirled me in the air. He caught me and I feel like flying. Haha. Now, more people are watching than a while ago, we still didn’t care. I laughed really hard seeing him tired but very cute after he turned me around. I stopped laughing when I saw him grinning at me or more like to my looking at my body with his smirking eye.

 

“Y-yah.. What?” I covered my body with my two hands and he just chuckled. He looks really scary like he’s going to do something to me.

“I just realized now that you’re pretty y huh.” He winked playfully while I looked at my body. Dang, I forgot I was wearing a white polo. The rain was all over my body, which emphasized my body shape and even let my bra visible.

“Yah!!! You erted farty guy!” I slapped his arm lightly then he walked slowly towards me making me more scared. He removed his leather jacket so I stepped back. I continued stepping back until a tree bumped at my back.

 

“Hah! Why are you avoiding me?” He laughed as if he is really enjoying on teasing me when he reached for my arm and inserted it in the sleeves of his jacket making me wear it. Sighs.. Thank God. Am I that erted to think about those things? I really felt embarrassed so I just bowed my head down.

 

“I never thought that you’ll think of me as the way you are thinking right now.” He laughed and pinched my cheek. I didn’t respond.

“Aigoo~ My baby’s so cute.” He’s still pinching my cheek and I just rolled my eyes. He hugged me tight.

“Sorry.” He apologized while he’s hugging me.

“For what?”

“For scaring you.” He said and I punched his stomach lightly between the hug as I felt more ashamed. He just laughed and hugged my tightly.

 

“I love you.” He said. My world, time and everything froze. It’s like even my heart stopped beating instead of beating very fast. I can’t say any word but when he said those three words, I really felt loved. Very much loved.

 

“It’s okay if you won’t respond. I understand it though.” He released the hug and saw me shocked. He smiled at me and pinches my cheek again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I don’t need a response… Having you in my arms is enough..” –JB’s POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

OMG I AM REALLY SORRY FOR A HAVING A NO UPDATED FIC FOR A LONG TIME

WE HAD A VACATION  AND I'M NOT ABLE TO USE LE COMP BECAUSE OF SOME USERS HERE XD LMAO

 

HOPE YOU ALL FORGIVE ME :(((( ///3

 

anw, I'm still glad for having new readers, subscribers and to those who are still commenting!! ^^

I LOVE YOU GUYS FOR THE CONTINUOUS SUPPORT <333