Hold You Forever ~

YOU As MINE ~

 

Jiyeon’s POV

 

This week, we have no classes; A week to prepare for the coming audition or just simply a free performance to enjoy the stage. This happens every school year though but I just transferred in this school so I don’t know how this program flows.

 

A week to practice? Well for me, just a week to enjoy. I’m always with JB in school and actually also during weekends but I still have time to have fun with Infinite even if I have a boyfriend or so what called a relationship which is actually working as unofficial.

 

We planned for a bonding time today so I finished what I’ve got to do and I’m done fixing myself.

“Knock knock~” Someone came knocking at my door. It’s very bright outside so I just opened it slightly and saw the silhouette of Woohyun oppa.

 

“Oh, oppa, we’re all supposed to meet at the bus station.” I said while wearing my heels.

“Yeah I know, but I know you’re slow and we might not catch the bus so I came here to fetch you up.” He laughed and messed my hair.

“But you’re way too early.” I pouted arranging my messed up hair.

“Whatever, let’s go now.” He grabbed my hand and pulled me outside my house. I pulled my hand out of his to lock the door. He held my wrist dragging me lightly while walking going to the bus stop. We saw an ice cream shop and went inside to buy some ice cream in cone. Mine’s vanilla and Woohyun oppa’s ice cream was chocolate.

 

We finally arrived at the bus station and saw the others sitting in the waiting shed. Woohyun oppa and I walked towards them then I sat beside Myungsoo. It’s not awkward now okay? We’re best friends anyway. LOL.

 

“You want some?” I offered Myungsoo my ice cream. He didn’t respond and just stole the ice cream from me. He used his lips to eat the ice cream then he it. See? No awkwardness. Hoho. That’s normal for best friends. *nods*

 

“What da..” I reacted as he stole and my ice cream.

“You offered me right?” He said and the ice cream one more time then returned it to me.

Finally! The bus came. All of us went inside. I seated at the second to the last row on the right of the bus then Myungsoo came to seat beside me. The bus is taking us to the city for us to eat, to shop and to roam around.

 

While in the middle of the trip, Myungsoo suddenly bit my arm. I screamed in pain silently like a yelping dog.

“Yah! What was that for?” I asked while rubbing the painful part of my arm.

“I missed yoooouuuuuu~” He said like a kid while smiling at me.

“What the heck did you eat.” I just glared at him with a very confused look.

“Why? Is it bad to miss you? You’re always with your boyfriend. I thought you already forgot us.” He smirked. Hah, this smirk. Finally back from a kid-like Myungsoo to a normal charismatic Myungsoo.

“Me? Forget you all? Why would I forget you guys just because I have boyfriend? I won’t forget Infinite except you. I really wanted to forget about you.” I laughed but deep inside, I really want to forget my feelings for Myungsoo. I’m happy with JB though. I should be contented with the one I think deserved me more.

 

“Ooww.. I know in all the members of Infinite, I am the one who you wouldn’t forget the most.” He chuckled but I just smiled since I’m in the mid of thinking.

 

“We’re here!” Sungjong shouted and everybody syood up to get out of the bus.

“Alright!! Time to relaaaax!” Dongwoo oppa jumped out of the bus.

 

Myungsoo and I are the last one to get out. Myungsoo went out first to help me go down the bus since it’s high for me to jump off while wearing a skirt. He offered his hand and I held it then went down slowly.

 

“Thanks.” I said and when I’m about to release my hand on his, he grabbed it again and held it tight. I just pretended that I didn’t care if he holds my hand because he might let go of my hand if I reacted. We’re all roaming around the city to find some restaurant for us to eat and relax while Myungsoo and I are holding hands.

 

I didn’t care also if he’s just taking my hand because we’re best friends or taking my hand just because he wanted to. The only thing that I cared about is that I want our hand to be like this forever. I tightened my grip on his hand and pretended that I didn’t notice that I did. He didn’t react though~~

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I want the time to stop and hold your hand forever..”—Myungsoo’s POV

 

 

 

 

 

What do you guys think? lol. what a lame chappy o3o

composed this at midnight since it's just my free time to use le comp :/

sorry for the grammatical errors and wrong spellings since I'm really sleepy now -.-

 

thanks guys for reading until now since I'm not regularly updating. <33

LOVELOTS. :))