To Make You Happy ~

YOU As MINE ~

 

Every school days, JB is fetching Jiyeon from home and they are always ‘almost’ late because of Jiyeon’s bed and her lazy body. Luckily, it’s Sunday today and JB don’t need to wait for her.

 

Jiyeon woke up seeing her alarm clock; it’s already past lunch. What a sleep-addicted girl. She brushed her teeth, gargled with water and took a bath to start a new day freshly. Her phone rang~ And it’s JB’s caller I.D.

 

“Yeoboseyo?”

“Jiyeonnie, I’m outside your house.” She peeked on her windows and saw JB’s car waiting.

“Oh, yeah I can see you. But hey! Why are you here?! It’s Sunday today!”

“I know, just move quickly and get yourself inside my car!”

“Kbye.”

 

Jiyeon just pick any clothes from her closet because any type of clothes fits her very well. She went outside her house without eating lunch and hopped in his car.

 

“So?” Jiyeon asked. JB didn’t respond and just drove her car.

“Yah! Where are we going?”

“Aish, just wait and see.”

JB is planning to bring her to a tailor shop for them to wear an awesome gown and suit on the promenade when suddenly… Jiyeon’s stomach took out weird noises.

JB looked at Jiyeon awkwardly then Jiyeon bit her lip. He turned into a U-turn making the car drift and they went into a simple restaurant.

“Why didn’t you tell me that you haven’t eaten your lunch?”

“I’m supposedly going to tell you but you drove too fast!” Jiyeon ate as much as she like while the JB is just staring at her with a weird face.

 

Jiyeon’s done eating. JB paid all the foods she ate of course. So they continued going to the place they’re supposed to go.

 

“We’re here.”

“Tailor shop? For what?”

“For our wedding.” JB laughed and Jiyeon punched him lightly.

“Of course for the promenade.” He added.

“I can buy myself a gown, you don’t have to worry.”

“Oh, who said that I’m worrying and I’m going to buy you?” JB’s the one who is in the ‘love-to-annoy’ mode so he’s enjoying the day. Jiyeon didn’t say a word but made face and just went inside the shop.

 

“Jiyeon, fit this up!” JB suggested a beautiful ball gown that definitely suited her taste when it comes to dresses and gowns.

Jiyeon can’t say no because it’s really what she’s looking for so she have no choice but to fit it up. They didn’t know, Myungsoo is also there at the shop looking for his suit when he suddenly heard JB called Jiyeon’s name so he quickly hid.

She went outside the fitting room and faced the mirror. All the tailors there and even the cashier voted that gown for Jiyeon to wear. They all nodded at JB, whose eyes are forever admiring Jiyeon from heads to toe. And also Myungsoo.

Jiyeon went inside the fitting room again and changed back her clothes. She went outside and to the cash registrar.

 

“This is okay, I’m going to buy this.” Jiyeon said to the cashier.

“Ms. Park Jiyeon, that gentleman already paid for it.” Jiyeon looked the man who was pointed by the cashier. Definitely, it’s JB. He is browsing now for his suit.

 

 Jiyeon went to him.

 

“You said you wouldn’t be paying my gown?”

“Well then, you’re gullible.” He smirked. “Find me a good suit now.”

“Find yourself a suit!” Mehrong. Of course Jiyeon’s just kidding. She went to find a suitable coat and tie for him and success! She spotted a good choice.

 

“JEIBI!!!” She shouted at JB and raised the hanger of the suit she saw. JB immediately went to get it and buy it instantly.

“You won’t even try it, sir?” The tailor asked.

“Nope, as long as it’s my girlfriend’s choice.” JB said and Jiyeon pushed him lightly with an awful look. They laughed and went outside the shop.

 

Myungsoo went to the store beside the tailors’. It is an accessory shop;

he bought a very unique style of Infinite necklace that will suit Jiyeon’s collarbone.

 

 

JB drove Jiyeon home.

 

“Thank you for today and for the dress JB.”

“No worries, all for you.” JB leaned at her and pecked her cheek.

 

Jiyeon blushed and became uneasy so she ran towards her house.

“Thanks again JB!” She said while running.

 

 

 

“I know you love him, but it is my job to make you happy.”—JB’s POV

 

 

 

 

 

OKAY, I know this is boring but please continue on supporting my fic XD

Please comment and subscribe!! 8D I can see you MyungYeon shippers. LOL B")