Sorry ~

YOU As MINE ~

 

It was lunchtime of the other classes including Infinite except Sungjong who is with Jiyeon still on their English class. Jiyeon’s face is now a little enlightened because of JB and the boring English class which made her make fun of Sungjong who is listening really well to the teacher.

 

Jiyeon was throwing crumpled papers at Sungjong with writings in it.

 

This is so boring, how come you can listen to him? ^^v

  --Jiyeonnie ^^

 

Sungjong is just giggling and smiling on Jiyeon. “I’m just actually sleeping with my eyes open.” He mouthed to Jiyeon. They both giggled and started to talk at teacher’s back.

“His eyebrows are really thick and uneven.” Sungjong whispered to her as they laughed quietly together.

Krystal can hear them giggling but she just let them insult the teacher well in fact she is quite agreeing and smiling because she was having fun in listening to them.

“And look at his mustache, it was curled on sides.” They are really bored and didn’t stop on giggling and insulting their teacher until the English class ended.

 

--

 

 

“Aish, why is their English class so long? I’m already hungry.” Sungyeol said rubbing his stomach.

“We need to wait for Sungjong and Jiyeon before eating, okay?” Sunggyu flicked his forehead and Sungyeol just nodded for a response.

“We’ll also wait for Krystal.” Myungsoo said and all their heads went to him with frowned faces.

“You’re so annoying Myungsoo, tch. but we have to since she’s your girl.” Dongwoo said.

“Myungsoo, why?” Woohyun looked at Myungsoo with worried eyes.

“What why?”

“Why did you choose Krystal over Jiyeon? You said you’ll prove your love to her, but you didn’t and just gave up.”

Myungsoo sighed.. “It’s because I can’t prove it. I can’t make her happy the way JB can.”

 

“But she loves you.” Hoya said.

 

OST - Little By Little

 

 

“I know.” Myungsoo responded and they were shocked.

 

“You know?! But you give up? What the heck Myungsoo!” Woohyun grabbed Myungsoo’s uniform because of anger. Myungsoo nodded.

“I know she loves me but she don’t deserve to love someone like me. She’s precious and I don’t want to hurt her.”

“Do you think you’re not hurting her when you started to date that Krystal? And why can’t you fight your love for her?!”

“It’s not that I can’t fight for my love towards her but I really have to do that. I want her to fall in love with JB because I trust him. I know he can comfort her and be with her side all the time unlike me, a guy like me is full of fear on loving her and I’m really afraid if we got to the point that she’ll get tired of me and this ‘break-up’ thing will happen. I don’t think I can get over her if she decided to end our relationship. It’s better for us to be just best friends.. That’s enough.” Myungsoo’s eyes began to tear up. Woohyun released him.

 

“But do you think she’ll love JB that easy? A wound can’t heal in just one click. You hurt her and it would be hard to make her love JB.” Hoya said.

“I will make her love JB and I’m going to trust JB to make Jiyeon love him.”

“But do you really love Krystal?” Myungsoo stayed silent as he heard that question form Hoya. He said nothing and just put his hands on his head.

 

“I don’t know what are you guys talking about, but Myungsoo, it’s better if you’ll go fetch Jiyeon and Sungjong now, their English class is done.” Sungyeol changed the mood since he is really hungry already. Myungsoo nodded and went outside of their classroom.

 

--

 

Krystal was the first one who came out of the room since Jiyeon and Sungjong are in charge of cleaning the room because of the crumpled papers they threw. Krystal saw Myungsoo waiting outside their room.

 

“Are you waiting for me? Let’s go eat now!” Krystal said happily pulling Myungsoo’s arms.

“Uhm, okay. But let’s wait for Sungjong and Jiyeon.” Sungjong and Jiyeon heard them while holding the chalkboard eraser and a bag of chalk dust.

“Oh, no. Go ahead, Sungjong and I still have business to do.” Jiyeon smiled at Myungsoo and Myungsoo obeyed her.

 

--

 

Sunggyu and Woohyun rolled their eyes as they saw Krystal and Myungsoo coming to the table.

“Where are Sungjong and Jiyeon?” Dongwoo asked.

“They are in charge of cleaning today.” Myungsoo said.

“Tch, you didn’t even wait for them.” Woohyun whispered and Sunggyu elbowed him because Krystal might hear him. Myungsoo heard what he said but just didn’t mind him.

Krystal and Myungsoo sat on the chair and it was really an awkward moment.

“Why are you guys not talking?” Krystal asked in frustration.

“Because you’re here.” Sunggyu whispered and Woohyun elbowed him as well.

“Oh, it’s because we’re waiting for Jiyeon who will brighten up our moods.” Woohyun said with a sarcastic look. The others just smiled but they really want to burst out in laughing since Woohyun is really being harsh towards Krystal.

“She’s really special to you guys huh?” She just smiled.

“Oh yes! Especially to Myungsoo.” Sungyeol said and everybody stayed silent.

“You’re right, since they’re best friends.” She said and pinched Myungsoo’s cheek.

“Why are you f’kin touching our Myungsoo’s face.” Sungyeol whispered.

 

--

 

They threw the chalk dust away, cleaned the erasers and went back to the room again to return the eraser and arrange the cleaning materials.

 

“Done! Let’s go to cafeteria now! I’m really starving.” Sungjong held Jiyeon’s hand and went to the cafeteria.

 

“Oh, they’re here! Jiyeon-ah!!” Woohyun ran to her and hugged her.

“Oppaaa~!” Jiyeon said cutely and hugged him back.

 

“Let’s all eat now!” Jiyeon said happily and everybody nodded with smiles on their faces. But Hoya’s eyes are still full of worries about what’s happening to Myungsoo and her. Jiyeon sat beside Myungsoo and smiled at him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Sorry.” –Myungsoo’s POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

Okay, TBH, My heart is breaking when I'm writing this chapter XD and! The the track was also played sooo... OMG MY HEART, I CAN'T OTL

jasfhdjafhsdajhdfas HAII GUYS~ SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER IS FCKED UP ;~~~;

HELLO NEW SUBBIES~ ^u^

PLEASE COMMENT AND DO SUBSCRIBE THANKYOUUU~ LOVEYOU GUYS.. ALWAYS <33