Damn you JB ~

YOU As MINE ~

 

Jiyeon’s POV

 

“Ms. Han, I’m not feeling better, may I go to the school nurse?” I excused myself from the class while holding my forehead pretending to be sick.

“Let me assist her.” Krystal said and the Ms. Han nodded.

 

Why are you guys suddenly like this?! The only question in my mind right now while Krystal and I are running as fast as we can to reach to the stock room. I saw Hoya outside and it’s written on his face that he don’t know what to do. He saw us and signaled us to go inside since it’s not locked.

 

As we went inside, all I could see was both Myungsoo and JB are lying on the ground. I’m about to go and help Myungsoo when Krystal ran to him first so I have no choice but to help JB instead.

 

“Yah! What happened?! Why are you guys like this?!” I asked them angrily with a very worried face while I’m helping JB to stand.

“Nothing, just for fun.” JB smiled at me and Myungsoo agreed.

“For fun?!! Are your minds all ed up?! What if you guys get kicked out?!”

They remained silent. Krystal took Myungsoo out of the room to cure his wounds.

Hoya stopped Krystal.

 

“Be sure not to be caught by the teachers or even students. We’ll be in danger.” Krystal nodded at him. “Thanks.” All she can say.

 

“Howon oppa, can you do me a favor? Can you please bring me a first aid kit here?” I asked Hoya, he nodded and quickly went to the school clinic to get the kit.

 

--

 

“Where are you going to use that?” The nurse said.

“Somebody was beaten up. Noona, please don’t tell others.” Hoya said and the nurse promised to be quiet since she was Hoya’s older sister.

“Thanks.” He said.

 

--

 

“Thanks.” Howon oppa handed me the first aid kit.

“I’ll leave you guys first, okay?” He said and I nodded and smiled at him.

“Thanks again oppa.” He smiled back at me.

 

“Now JB, mind telling me what happened?” I asked him as I opened the kit and get cotton balls while he seated on the table positioning himself to get cured.

“Nothing, just punching.” He said weakly but surely with a smile still glued on his face.

“Aish, I don’t think you will tell me so I’ll quit asking.” I just said because I felt weak seeing JB’s cheerful face was filled with blood and bruises.

I cleaned his wounds and put the last bandage on his left cheekbone.

“Aw! It hurts.” He groaned.

“Sorry.” I giggled. I am enjoying seeing his cute annoyed face so I poked his wound on his left cheek repeatedly.

“Mian!” I laughed and poked my tongue out. Then I poked it again. LOL XD

“Yah! If you’re not going to stop, I’ll kiss you!” He said but I know he won’t do it so I continued poking his little wound.

 

“If you can. Mehrong!” Then this time, I pinched right cheek leaving a cute red mark.

“I am really going to kiss you if you don’t stop that.” He tried to threaten me.

“Yah! I didn’t poke your wound!” I pouted.

“But you pinched me so hard and it really hurts!”

“Oh really?? Let me see baby.” I leaned in pretending to look at his red cheek and I pinched it again. Then I suddenly felt his arms grabbed my waist and I was surprised as I saw JB really close to my face with his eyes closed as I realized that his lips were landed on mine. I pushed him with all my might.

 

“Yah!!!!” I shouted at him and he just smiled.

“I told you. Mehrong.” He said cutely. Instead of being angry at him, I just pretended to be angry since I saw him poke his tongue out. He jumped out of the table where he was seated and went outside running. I also run as fast as I could to chase him but I quitted since I’m already really tired. He also stopped running and went to me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You stole my first kiss. Damn you JB." –Jiyeon’s POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

JJ Couple moments for today :""> LOOOL 8D

PLEASE CONTINUE ON COMMENTING, LOVELOTS <33

HELLO TO THE NEW SUBBIES! ^u^