The way he talk ~

YOU As MINE ~

 

Jiyeon’s POV

 

30 minutes to go before lunchtime. Math subject... Yes I know, this is boring -.- If I could just skip classes.. HAH. And the teacher is making me feel sleepier. yawns.

School is now on regular schedules. After lunchtime, English subject and then I’ll go to my dance class.

 

At last! It’s now lunchtime. Myungsoo is standing outside my classroom waiting. He’s waiting since he became my closest friend but of course, Infinite is also close to me but Myungsoo is always following me so I now share secrets and I consider him as my “bestfriend”.

 

We went together to the school’s cafeteria and get something to eat. I always eat my lunch with Infinite buddies in one table. Of course. (haha) After eating, we still have time to roam around the school so Myungsoo took me for school tour since I’m not yet very familiar in every place here since I’m a transferred student.

 

He took me in every corner of the school and went to show me where the practice room is. Then I saw this so-called cute guy named JB practicing dance or I think he’s just obsessed in dancing that he practice even in lunchtime and doesn’t bother to eat.

 

“Wait here, I’ll just pee."

“Oh gosh Myungsoo, just tell me you want to poop.” I laughed and nodded for a good response.

"A-ani!" Myungsoo demanded.

 

I quietly peeked on the glass window of the practice room to see JB’s amazing dance moves while Myungsoo is doing his thing on the washroom.

--------

 

Lunchtime, as usual JB will go to the practice room to dance. The music started and he grooved his whole body facing the wide mirror. While dancing, he suddenly saw a girl peeking on the window but he pretended not to see her, JB can’t see Jiyeon’s face clearly since he’s busy with his break dancing.

He finally finished his practice and Jiyeon is still standing there. JB rested for a while and went outside to approach Jiyeon.

JB twisted the doorknob and stepped outside of the room.

 

“Oh, since when are you watching there? I don’t know that someone’s stalking me.” He joked and laughed but with a sweet tone.

“I-I was just waiting for my friend. He just went to the washroom for awhile.” Jiyeon responded then she suddenly remembered the day JB winked at her while performing on stage. She blushed lightly with a small curve on her face nearly to smile.

JB unexpectedly pinched Jiyeon’s cheek as he saw her blush.

“Aigoo… I know you were the girl that I winked in the grand opening, right? Well I did that because you’re distracting me.”

“I did???!! Sorry if I distracted you.”

“Yes you did distract me in the middle of my performance. You’re the only one I can see in the crowd even if there are many students and screaming fans. Hm, you caught my attention, I think it’s because you’re pretty. Jinjja yeppeuda.” Then.. Yeah, Jiyeon blushed more and still hiding the smile on her face.

“Eeehh?? I thought I really distracted you. Uhm.. well, Thanks.”

“Why are you thanking me? I’m not yet doing anything. Or is it because I complimented you? Oh well, I thought you won’t take that as a compliment.” JB wiped his sweat which he gained from dancing too hard.

 

“Jiyeon-ah! I’m done.” Myungsoo interfered in the conversation happily.

“Oh, JB, you’re there..” He then greeted JB with a smile.

 

“Uhm.. We gotta go.” Jiyeon waved at JB while pulling Myungsoo with her other hand.

“Okay. Take care!” JB smiled then waved back.

 

 

"This feeling is weird.. The way he talked to me.."

 

 

 

I think writing fanfics with gifs are amazing XD LOOOOL 8D