Let Her ~

YOU As MINE ~

 

Jiyeon’s POV

 

Okay, tomorrow will be the promenade, as of my everyday life, I was fetched by JB at my house and yeah, we’re late. But it’s okay to be late today because we’re just gonna practice the whole day for the cotillion and other dance performance for tomorrow.

 

I don’t know why did I pick JB as my partner in cotillion but I think it’s because my stupid best friend who is also f’kin courting me chose Krystal as his partner. Why? I don’t even know. I’m just here cooperating with JB while admiring the two lovebirds particularly Myung and Krystal. Hmph. Fine, I accepted my defeat and I’m admitting that I’m jealous. Okay? I’m jealous. But still, I’m also happy dancing with JB.

 

At last, break time after the bloody dance rehearsal. It’s break time and Myungsoo is still not coming to me and what do you expect? He’s eating with Krystal instead of Infinite and me. Sighs. I forgot, instead of eating my snacks, I have to go to another dance practice.

 

Our teacher chose me to perform a dance presentation with Lee Joon, he’s also an awesome dancer with a smexy body and I adore his looks. So, another dance practice with other guy. I wonder how many costume change will I do tomorrow at promenade.

 

After practicing with him, I went to the cafeteria to eat with Infinite. Because of tiredness from practice and also tiredness in seeing Myungsoo and Krystal together, I bowed my head into my arms on the table.

 

“Jiyeonnie, you look really tired.” Woohyun said while offering me cold water that I’m really craving for.

“Oh yeah, thanks. By the way, where’s Myungsoo?” I asked and they just laughed. What’s funny with my question? “Oh, probably he’s with Krystal.” I whispered to myself.

 

“Looking for me?” I heard a voice behind me and saw Myungsoo. So, that’s what’s funny for them, looking for someone who’s actually just standing at my back.

He sat down beside me with a smirk on his face. “Why do you think I’m with Krystal right now?”

“Oh, did I say something that you are with Krystal right now?” I rolled my eyes and went back to my comfortable leaning position.

“Yep, I heard you whisper to yourself.”

“Oh really? I didn’t know that, I think you’re just hallucinating and hearing Krystal’s name out of nowhere.

“Sheeesh, just say you’re jealous.” He also leaned on the table looking at me with a conceited face.

“Oh gawd. Why would I?”

“That’s right! Why would she be jealous? She likes JB though.” I heard a voice beside me but I can’t see him because duh, I’m looking in an opposite way actually looking at Myungsoo’s deep eyes. So I sat straight to see who it was. I saw JR. And Myungsoo stayed silent probably because of what JR said. Well, Myungsoo has mood swings.

 

“Oh JR, what are you doing here?” I asked him.

“I came here to ask Sungyeol hyung something. Sungyeol hyung, what is Ailee’s favorite love song?”

“I don’t know. But she’s listening to ‘Voice of my heart’ these days.” Sungyeol responded at him and I looked confused on why are they talking about Ailee unnie.

“Yah JR, why are you asking Sungyeol oppa?”

“Damn, you look cute calling me oppa.” Sungyeol interrupted. “Shut up.” I rolled my eyes and looked at JR again raising my brows at him waiting for his answer.

“It’s because Sungyeo hyung is Ailee’s younger brother.”

“WHAAAAT???!!” My eyes widened and quickly ran to Ailee unnie who was eating and chatting with JB. So I went to greet JB first. “Hi there JB.” Then he smiled.

“Unnieeee! Is it true that Sungyeol is your younger brother?!”

“Why are you suddenly asking that? I thought you already knew about that since you are always with Infinite.” JB butted in.

“I’m not asking you.” I rolled my eyes at JB.

“Well… Yes. And now you know. Haha, you’re kinda late with news huh?” She said and smiled sweetly at me. I went back to our table again and wow, JB didn’t let me stay there, I think because I acted in a hostile way at him a while ago.

 

“Yah! Why did you come back here? I also came here to tell you that JB is calling you on the other table.” JR complained and his face turned into an angel as he looked at Sungyeol again and smiled at him. “Thanks hyung!” “Kay.” Sungyeol smiled back.

 

I poked Myungsoo’s cheek when I noticed that he’s still in leaning position and went empty-minded. As he felt my poke, he looked at me deeply in the eyes. It’s scary as usual but thanks to his handsome face, that I didn’t want to punch him because of too much glares.

 

“Stop glaring, you’re irritating me.”

“Oh I see.” He said coldly and stood up with anger; I grabbed his wrist before he could walk away. “I was just kidding! Aish. This guy.” But he still continued to walk away with a smirk on his face. So he was just acting mad huh. I followed him and as usual, we stopped in an isolated landing thread of the stairs again. No one uses that stairs of course. I think it’s a fire exit. LOL.

 

He grabbed my wrist tightly and it made me really scared this time. My eyes widen with his painful grip. “It hurts.” I said weakly.

 

“I don’t care. I’m more irritated on you by the way.” He let go of my wrist and he laughed. “You’re the cutest when you’re scared.” He laughed more. Da fuq is with this guy.

 

“I am the most irritated when I see you with that damn Krystal.” Those words automatically escaped from my mouth and I was also shocked on what I said. His face became serious suddenly.

 

“I’m leaving first, I still have practice.” I denied and left him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Why things are getting more complicated? I think I’ll just let her be with JB.”—Myungsoo’s POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HAIII GAIIIS XD Sorry for a chapter without gif. HAHAH, I know this is a nonsense chapter OTL but please, don't be tired in supporting my fic. haha. THANKS FOR COMMENTS AND SUBBIES!! LOVEYOUALL <3

just tell me if you don't want what's happening in the story XD

 

PS. I decided to put OST in some chapters. haha, next chapter has an OST so wait for it 8D

I actually added an OST at chapter 8, re-read it again if you want. hahaha. It would make you feel the story B")

 

okay that's all! 8D <333

 

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUB ^u^ ♥