She smiled ~

YOU As MINE ~

 

Jiyeon has stopped her crying and JB thought of taking her home already since the promenade has become nonsense since he saw Jiyeon just crying. He didn’t waste their time so he decided to take her home already. Went to the car, drove fast to Jiyeon’s home and helped her go inside her house. JB didn’t care even if they did not finish the promenade.

 

“Sorry.” Jiyeon said.

“What are you apologizing for?”

“For ruining your night.” She said with a very weak voice then JB patted her shoulder and smiled at her.

“You didn’t ruin it, what you ruined was your make-up.” He joked when Jiyeon left a little smile again as usual and punched JB playfully.

“Okay, you really have to rest, I’ll leave you now.” JB said.

“Thank you.” JB stopped walking towards the door as he heard Jiyeon thanking him. He just smiled at her and continued to go outside of her room and closed the door.

 

As soon as he already closed the door, he heard Jiyeon crying again and it really hurts him more to hear her in pain. He leaned on the door and a tear suddenly rolled down to his cheeks coming from his eyes.

 

He sent Myungsoo a text saying, “Let’s talk tomorrow.”

 

 

--

 

Last night may be awesome, sweet, enjoying and it could be a nightmare. Most of the students are talking about the promenade, which happened yesterday and you can see JR and Ailee together and they are very sweet to each other.

 

Today was a very good day for everybody except for Jiyeon who only say a few words when you try talking to her.

 

“Good morning Jiyeonnie!” Woohyun greeted her as he passed on her and Jiyeon just nodded her head. Woohyun noticed her bringing a very bad aura and it doesn’t suit her face. He tried approaching her.

 

“What’s wrong?” He put his arm over Jiyeon’s shoulder.

“Nothing.” She answered lifelessly while bowing her head covering her swollen eyes for crying all night.

“I don’t believe you, here, take it.” He gave Jiyeon a lollipop. “I still have something to do, let’s just talk later at lunchtime. Cheer up, okay?” Jiyeon nodded, Woohyun smiled at her and left.

 

For a very anguish moment, Jiyeon saw Myungsoo in the walkway.. With his girlfriend Krystal.

“Hi~” Krystal greeted Jiyeon sweetly with her lovely face. Jiyeon looked at them and forced a smile to pretend that she’s fine.

“Oh, hello Krystal.. And Myungsoo.” Myungsoo is scanning everywhere and looks like finding someone.

“Jiyeon, where’s JB? He’s not with you?” Jiyeon felt heartbreak in hearing Myungsoo’s voice and more heartbreak because of what he asked.

“Duh, as you can see, he’s not with me. You pabo!” Jiyeon laughed but her inside is in a different world. Myungsoo can see in Jiyeon’s eyes the fear and pain but he smiled seeing Jiyeon laughing and in a good condition even though he knew that it was just a forced smile.

 

Saving the very awkward moment, he came.

“Jiyeon!” JB ran towards her with a smile of course.

“Oh JB.”

“You’re earlier than me today huh?” JB teased and Jiyeon is still faking a smile.

“Oh, hi Myungsoo and you.” He greeted the two but didn’t mention Krystal’s name because he knows that Jiyeon will feel pain if he heard that girl’s name. They greeted JB back as Krystal grabbed Myungsoo’s arm.

“We gotta go now.” She smiled at Jiyeon and JB as they walked away. JB grabbed Myungsoo’s arm lightly and whispered something on his ear.

 

Jiyeon went back to a miserable face again. JB hanged his one arm onto her waist and walked while Jiyeon had her head bowed.

 

“When can I see you smile fully again?” He asked while he raised his left brow and tacked her hair behind her ear. Jiyeon sighed and pinched JB’s cheek.

 

“Aaaw!” He screamed in pain.

“When you’re going to fart again.” Jiyeon continued to walk fast with a ‘smile’ on her face as JB ran to catch her. “Yahh!! Wait for me!”

 

 

 

 

“She smiled…” ---JB’s POV

 

 

 

 

 

HEYHEYHEY 8DD don't curse me guys lol XD

for my next chapter, it's all about "COMMENTS INSPIRED" <33

I'll include some of your comments as their dialogues so.. Thanks! ^~^

 

PLEASE CONTINUE ON COMMENTING~ I REALLY GET INSPIRED AND I CAN ALSO GET IDEAS FROM YOU GUYS <3

*throws hearts on you all*