I'm Sorry ~

YOU As MINE ~

OST - Little by Little (please listen ^^)

 

 

 

The bus already reached the bus stop. Myungsoo stoop up to let Jiyeon pass and go down the bus first. He followed Jiyeon’s pace but before she walk through the way going to her house, Myungsoo saw the big tree, the place where he confessed to Jiyeon. He grabbed Jiyeon's arm to stop her.

 

"Let's talk." Myungsoo said in a low voice. Jiyeon didn't respond but followed him going to the big tree. The two sat on the bench with quite awkwardness.

They are just staying silent especially Myungsoo who doesn't know how to start the conversation.

 

"I'm sorry." Myungsoo apologized again for not telling Jiyeon that he'll go to America.

"I was about to tell you but-"

 

"This is the place where you first confessed to me." Jiyeon cut Myungsoo's sentence. Myungsoo decided to stay silent for a while since Jiyeon looks like she's not interested in his explanation.

 

"That day.. When you promised me that you'll prove your love." Myungsoo can't say anything so he just bowed his head accepting his defeat.

 

"The day when you hugged me tight as if you'll never let me go...."

"J-jiyeon.." Myungsoo wants her to stop.

 

"But you did. You did let me go." Jiyeon added while a smile was covering her pain. She wants to laugh remembering all those stupid things, which happened at that place.

 

"Sorry.." Myungsoo apologized.

"I hate you for that." Jiyeon chuckled with a tear falling down her cheek.

"I asked you to prove it, right?" She just smiled and looked at Myungsoo's eyes deeply as he nodded for response.

 

"But once again, you failed me." Another tear went out on Jiyeon's eye.

 

"I'm sorry." He apologized again.

"Are you just going to say sorry all the time? Just like the pain you are giving me. You are hurting me all the time!" Jiyeon sobbed.

"Enough!! Enough.. Please.. Enough." Myungsoo hugged Jiyeon and let her head rest on his shoulder just like at that time.

 

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I let you go, and I'm sorry that I failed you. I'm sorry for everything especially when I gave you to someone. That's all I can do to make you happy, and because I can't make you happier than JB could." He bit his lip preventing himself to cry but failed. A tear escaped his eye and hugged Jiyeon tight.

"But I guess you succeed. I am now happy. Thanks to you." Jiyeon's words are softly killing Myungsoo but he felt a little relieved when he heard that Jiyeon is now contented with JB.

 

Jiyeon released the hug and wiped her tears.

"Enough drama!" She laughed.

"Anyways, back to our topic. When are you going?" She added and poked Myungsoo's cheek. Myungsoo giggled on Jiyeon's sudden change of mood.

"Next week." He glanced at Jiyeon first before he bowed his head down. "Next week?! But the Talent Show will be next week!"

"I know, obviously I won't participate. Just enjoy the show." He pinched Jiyeon's cheek causing her to groan.

"Does Krystal know about you going abroad?"

"Why does she need to know?" He looked down and swinged his legs.

"But she's your-"

"Not anymore. We broke up." He now cut Jiyeon's words. She was shocked on what she heard, eyes wide full of curiosity.

"But why?!"

"She told me that she likes someone else and I also want them together, they look perfect though." Myungsoo just smiled without any hurt feelin' inside.

"And she also told me that she can't feel my love for her." He laughed then stood up. Jiyeon's still shocked.

"Let's get you home now, it's getting late." Myungsoo smiled and grabbed Jiyeon's hand. They walked together in a very quiet street.

 

"You know, I like you holding my hand." Jiyeon smiled cutely.

"But I like JB's hand better." She laughed and Myungsoo also laughed pushing Jiyeon playfully.

"Yah! You're not allowed to push me. Your hands are dry!" They laughed out loud not caring about the sleeping people.

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm also sorry that I secretly let you go.."--Jiyeon's POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

(I just added few lines xD)

 

guys, please have patience in waiting for my updates xDD you know.. le busy sched. HOHO 8D

Now I'm back with a dramatic.. lolno, kinda not dramatic chappy \o/

 

HELLO NEW SUBBIES!! ♥