You As Mine ~

YOU As MINE ~

 

OST - With.. by INFINITE. (INFINITIZE)

 

 

Jiyeon’s POV

 

I woke up earlier before my alarm clock disturbs my sleep again. I decided to go to school early today since the week for practicing is already done. There are classes today but we’re going to do nothing. Just chitchat and be with anyone you want to be with—A free time in short.

 

When I’m about to get out of my bed, I saw Myungsoo’s farewell gift to me beside my pillow. I opened it and saw a ring, which matches the Infinite necklace that he also gave me. I was surprised to see it but wondered at the same time on why did he give this ring to me. I forgot that I still have to go to school so I prepared for school, waited for JB and went to school together.

 

What a nice day… Seeing everybody happy and smiling. Being with anybody they want to talk to and be with. Even if today is a free time, other students are still practicing; they are doing a great job and they look desperate to perform well for the talent show.

 

As I can see, everyone is fun to be with. I came to greet the Infinite members. I waved at them. Sunggyu waved back, Woohyun came to hug me, Hoya smiled at me. Dongwoo said a joke for me early in the morning. Sungyeol pinched my cheek, Sungjong gave me a lollipop and lastly.. Myungsoo. Oh, I forgot… He already left. He’s not here to give me a sweet glare.

 

It’s a free time for this whole day. It feels like it isn’t a day without someone who always fights with me and give me death glares. I wanted to repeat it by myself; “It feels like it isn’t a day” it only feels like a dream. A dream without twists, just happiness cause JB’s right beside me. It feels like I entered a different world in my dream. An incomplete dream… But other Infinite members are there to fight with JB and me who are there to complete my dream.

 

It’s lunchtime and I’m eating with Infinite as usual with Woohyun on my front, Sungjong on my side and Krystal on my other side. Krystal replaced Myungsoo’s place. It’s nice to see them together. They are a gorgeous couple. Seeing Krystal and Hoya feed each other made us giggle. Yes, you read it right. Krystal and Hoya..

 

After eating happily, going to Ailee, JR, and JB’s table just like my cycle. Talk with them, share some stories and of course my favorite part, to tease JB! ^^

We’re about to be dismissed. I’ve been busy all day talking and sharing storing to Infinite and playing around with him. JB.

 

This is the start. This day was the very start for me to live without Myungsoo but live with JB’s arms as my shield and my clown. He’s really doing his job. Making me happy. Now I know why Myungsoo did that and trusted JB. I now forgive him for what he has done. I know it’s for me and I’ll accept it because he knows what’s best for me.

 

I’m glad that I met these Infinite guys in this school. They really changed my life and I’m thankful that I studied in this school because I met very good friends and a very good best friend. And because of this school, I already have a boyfriend that will always stay by my side to protect me and make me happy. I met JB.

 

I love him. Someone who never failed to make my lips form a curve and make me giggle. He was the one who stole my first kiss and now, before I enter my house he kissed my lips and I felt so comfortable. It was a starry night as I kissed him back passionately with love. He smiled when I said “thank you for making me yours”. I kissed him once again after I saw that sweet smile of his.

 

 

“I’ll be the moon when the sun comes down just for you to know that I’m always around.”—JB’s POV

 

“Just knowing that he’s there for me makes me feel like I have everything that I need in my life.”—Jiyeon’s POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Thank you for allowing me to claim ‘YOU As Mine’.”

 

 



 

 

Awww~ I'll miss this fic /3 LOL anw, sequel is about to come so let's rejoice \o/

bhahaha 8D I want to THANK YOU GUYS FOR SUPPORTING FROM THE VERY START.

THANKS ALSO FOR WAITING PATIENTLY ON EACH UPDATES XD

I FINALLY FINISHED THIS ONE BECAUSE OF YOU GUYS ♥ OHOHO~ ^^

 

Let us now welcome the SEQUEL! YOU ARE MINE ~ :DDD

 



 

asdhjajkdhkajhfkasdfaj INFINITE RELEASED THEIR MINI-ALBUM WITH 7 TRACKS *U* lemme die now Dx

I'M INFINITIZED!!! ♥ ♥ ♥ Let's support them INSPIRITS!! <333

 

follow me on tumblr, I post banners there and I accept requests~ ^^

TUMBLR~

follow me also on twitter~ ^^

personal~ tumblr based~

 

kamsahamnida!! ^^