I Really Need To Do This ~

YOU As MINE ~

 

Jiyeon’s POV

 

My alarm clock rang, again, ruining my awesome sleep and I realized that today is the day that I think I shouldn’t be excited. Promenade. Sighs. So I went back to sleep to have some beauty rest without knowing what time is it. After I closed my eyes, my phone rang. I didn’t even bother to look at the caller’s name.

 

“Yeoboseyo?”

“Yah Jiyeonnie! This is Eunjung, what time should we go there?” Oh, it’s Eunjung unnie. I told her to be my make-up artist and Qri unnie to be my hair stylist.

“Uhm… 3pm I think.” I responded since the prom will start at 6 o’clock in the evening.

“Okay.” She hanged up and I drifted back to my soft pillow again but my alarm clock snoozed.

Gawd, why am I so weak when it comes to time budgeting? It’s already 1 in the afternoon and I’m supposed to be done taking a bath already because I still have stuffs to do like doing my nail polish, picking up my heels; well I’m really slow in choosing what heels to wear. So I rushed in the bathroom to take a bath and whatnot.

 

Dang this day. I have finished all what I need to do and suddenly, Myungsoo’s face popped in my mind. He’s definitely handsome and I wonder what would be his looks later.

 

Ding Dong! The doorbell rang. Ding Dong! Ding Dong! Aish, who’s this nonstop doorbelling creature, so annoying! “Coming!!”

Eunjung and Qri unnie are already here. So we started our session immediately since we’re running out of time.

 

Done! Everything’s already settled. But one more problem, who will drive me to the venue? Damn it. My phone rang, it’s JB’s picture that popped on my phone. I picked up the call.

“Yes?” I asked.

“Are you ready and all set? I’ll come to your house to fetch you.” Good timing JB.

“Yep! Okay~ I’ll be waiting.”

 

JB’s here. I went outside my house, he is standing beside the door looking shocked.

“What? Aren’t you gonna me in your car?” I said in a joking way. He shook his head to make himself back to his senses.

“You’re beautiful.” He said and offered his arms to me.

“Well t-thanks.” I shyly said and went inside his car.

 

 

We’re now on the venue and it feels like I’m in a fantasy or dream world. This place is so beautiful from the ceiling to the ground. JB escorted me to find Sunjong since he is my partner for the grand entrance. I found him! I went to him and hanged my wrist at his arm. Everybody entered at the grand entrance by pairs and everybody is looking lovely. I spotted Myungsoo. Dang, he’s hot.

 

The promenade was started officially by the MCs and opening performance started while I went to the backstage to change into my performing attire. Why do I have to keep changing my attire? It’s tiring. My turn to perform with Lee Joon. All students’ eyes are on us when the music started. After the performance, I changed into a cocktail dress for the cotillion, went to JB and all danced to the modernize waltz song. I changed back into my ball gown and I think I’m already looking haggard.

 

The lights were dimmed and love songs started to play, couples started dancing sweetly on the dance floor then someone suddenly asked for my hand for the first dance.

 

It was Myungsoo… Gawd, I think I’m the happiest girl in the world. Okay, exaggerating. I took his hand and went to the dance floor, I put my hands on his shoulder while his hands on my waist.

 

“Hi.” He first said to start a conversation.

“Hello there. How have you been?”

“I’ve been good.” He answered then he turned me around under his arms and put his hand back to my waist.

“That’s good to hear. So, what’s up?” I asked feeling a little awkwardness between us.

“I have something for you.”

He took out a box from his coat and revealed a very brilliant infinite necklace. He wore the necklace to me and locked it.

“I bought this because I remembered you when I saw this because I know it will suit you very well.”

“Thanks.”

“Oh, by the way, I have good news for you.” I bit my lip to hide my excited feelings on what to hear from him. I just raised my brow to let him continue what was he talking about.

 

 

 

 

“Krystal and me are now dating.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I really need to do this.” –Myungsoo’s POV

 

 

 

 

 

Continuation of the prom laterrrr!!! 8DD Be shocked on what am I doing on this fic. HAHAHAH.

Why am I letting Myungsoo give up?? ;~; Just stay tuned and you'll know soon. LOLOL 8DD

 

Please COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!! I'm really inspired with your comments guys~ Thankyou <333