Chapter 6: Fever!

A book of debt

 

What did I do in my past life to meet such a jerk? And, why does it have to be now to be raining?! Freak my life!

Rain poured heavily, as I stormed out of the school. I gave up on opening my umbrella. My anger had to be cooled down by the rain. By the time I reached home by walking, I was drenched. I couldn’t care much. I just need to get out of his life right now.

My life is already miserable without my mother and my dad died while my mother was only 2 months pregnant with me. How pathetic can that be? Now, this jerk was just out to ruin my life.

The next morning, I got out of bed, feeling the dizziness in my head. What now? Even my body was trying to protest?

“Good morning,” I greeted my classmate as I took my seat in the classroom at another far end of Dongwoon’s table.

“Yoora,” The class chairman, by the name of Mihae, if I am not wrong, called me.

“Yeah?” I replied weakly.

“You looked really pale today, are you alright?” Mihae asked with concerned eyes.

“Yeah,” I just smiled at her. I am fine, right?

“Class, please sit down. I know today is school day so you guys are excited, but please settle down,” The teacher joked. The class jeered.

Ah, why does my head feels so heavy?

“Yoora, Yoora,” Someone shook me. I must have fallen asleep. “Are you sure you’re alright? Do you want to have some lunch?”

I looked up, it’s Mihae.

“Ah, no thanks, you guys go ahead without me. I will just head to the next class first. See you there,” I stood up weakly, my head spinning. I manage to crawl to the next classroom without any accident. I was glad it was empty, so I could take another nap.

“Seriously, how dumb can this girl get?” I heard someone mumbling and felt that someone. It was gentle hands that were placed on my forehead. Then, I was lifted off my chair. I opened my heavy eye lids. It was Dongwoon. He was tugging me tightly in his arms.

“Where are we going?” I asked faintly as I closed my eyes again.

“Home,” He simply answered.

That night, I drifted in and out of my sleep. My burning forehead was cooled by towel, changed frequently. Slowly, and gradually, my fever went down. I woke up to an unfamiliar room the next morning.

“Ah, Yoora, you are awake,” Mdm Kim came into my vision.

“Where am I?” I asked, sitting up on the bed.

“Son Mansion,” Mdm Kim answered as she handed me a glass of water. “Yesterday young master carried an unconscious Yoora-sii home, I was so shocked.”

“Sorry to make you worry,” I apologized.

“It’s alright. Young master was the one who took care of you the whole night.”

“Where is he then?” I glanced around, no sight of him.

“He went to school, and helped you to take leave of absence. So, Yoora just rest for today. I will make some porridge for you,” Mdm Kim smiled at me and left the room.

Son Dong Woon did have his caring side of him, after all… I smiled to myself.

Things might actually be smoother this way.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey hey!

Here to update^^

In love with the new toy: IPAD.heheheh.

Kept rewatching beast- I knew it recently, handsome actor inside. Woohoo!~

^^ hope you guys enjoy the chapter & pls do support it!