Chapter 19: The passionate one.

A book of debt

 

 I drove us back to Son’s mansion; the journey was filled with only silence. Upon entering the house, I rummaged the kitchen where the first aid box was stored. Dongwoon was already up in his room, sitting on his bed. The room lit up by the full moon.

I kneeled before him, opening the first aid box on the bed. His right side of his face, bled, injured. He looked annoyed, hurting inside. Dongwoon looked away, not wanting to face me. Looking at his hurt eyes, made me pity him and wanting to care for him more.

I started to apply the cooling medicine. He just sat there, motionless. The cooling ointment filled his wound on his face. I was so close that I was only inches from him. Looking at his wound, it hurted me more. Then, he flinched as I applied directly on his wound. I paused, afraid that any more pain inflicted would harm him.

I glanced from his face down to his lips. A sudden thought came to my head, “kiss him and it would made him better”. Kiss him, the thought kept echoing in my brain, I hesitated. I hesitated, but something just made my head moved. I planted a kiss on his lips, and pulled away. I must had done something rash, but it made his head moved. It turned, the eyes filled with surprise instead of anger now.

I looked into his eyes and it felt as if his wound inside really healed. Too quick, I glanced away and continued to apply more ointment than necessary. Feeling his eyes on me, I blushed. Then in one sudden movement, my lips were against him, and I was against him. Dongwoon gave me one deep kiss, a deep one.

Then we broke apart, I gazed at him. His eyes no longer filled with anger.

“Why are you there at the alley?” Dongwoon questioned, avoiding the awkwardness. 

“I’m sorry. I was lost in my thoughts and walked into it unknowingly.” I lowered my head, guilty.

“Please don’t do that again,” Dongwoon whispered full of anxiety.

“Arraso,” I pouted my lips.

“Are you feeling better?” I lifted my head, staring straight into Dongwoon’s eyes. He nodded.

“You nearly killed that guy if I haven’t stop you,”

“I wasn’t acting rationally, I guess. My blood just boils at the sight of them.”

“Because of your mother?”

He nodded again.

“But thank god you are fine,” I his hair gently.

“Actually…” I hesitated, wondering if he was able to take it.

“Hmm?”

“Actually… I talked to your dad before, about your mum’s death,” I spoke very carefully. I could feel him tense up beside me.

“He was actually stuck in a snow storm that day and couldn’t rush back just in time. That’s why he couldn’t be there for your mum.” I told him the truth. He didn’t response. Silence stayed on for minutes.

“It’s late, let’s get you home,” He finally said. I heaved a sigh, he’s avoiding the subject. But, I shall not harp on it till he’s ready.

“It’s alright. I will just borrow the guest room here, if you don’t mind.” I packed the first aid box.

“Sure,” He shrugged.

“Thanks,” I smiled, leaving the room.