Chapter 21: I shall change him.

A book of debt

 

“Class! I have an announcement to make. We are going to the national museum so that we can complete this week’s tutorial. So, please inform your parents, and meet at the gate tomorrow after school.”

Whispers spread through the class after the teacher announced to the class, everyone was excited.

“Yah, Dongwoon,” I whispered, while the class was still in commotion.

“Bwoh?” Dongwoon answered, his eyes still concentrated on the projector screen.

“Let’s go shopping,”

“Why should I?”

“Just go, please?” I did an ageyo. Dongwoon turned to look at me, smirking.

“Fine,”

I grinned back him. He would have never guessed what I was going to do to him.

“So what are going to buy?” Dongwoon and I stood in front of Doota, one of the shopping malls in Dongdaemum Market area.

“Come with me,” I grinned at him, pulling him into the mall.

“What are we doing here?” Dongwoon asked, folding his arms as we entered shop for men’s clothing. I giggled.

“We are changing your wardrobe for you!”

Dongwoon turned immediately. I grabbed his arm in time to stop him.

“No,” Dongwoon looked over his shoulder.

“Yes,” I retorted back, dragged him back to there, into the shop.

“Your closet has too much black in it,” I picked out a brown leather jacket, with a checked vest and a white inner top. Then I gave Dongwoon a scan. His pants and boots were fine.

“Change!” I commanded, pushing him into the changing room. Moments later, he came out wearing all the clothes I choose for him. An absolute handsome guy stood in front of me. I stood up, walking up to him, pulling the edges, making him look smarter. (Note: LOOK from special edition of beast ^^)

“See?” I made him face the mirror. “Black is not the only color in the world.”

His expression in the mirror view seemed to be awkward at the change.

“Next,” I shoved him back into the changing room with more clothes.

Like that, Dongwoon tried more than 10 outfits; each fitted him perfectly on him. He could be model advertising for clothes. We exit the mall lugging shopping bags, full of Dongwoon’s new clothes.

“Did you plan this long ago?” Dongwoon asked, suspicious of me. I gave him a guilty laughter.

“Here’s your food.” Ajumma placed food on our table. We settled our dinner at a nearby eatery.

“I’m seeing you in black, every single day. Though you might be gorgeous in black,” My face reddened at the words I picked. “But, you should have some colored clothes.”

Dongwoon stopped eating and look at me with a hint of victory in his eyes.

“What?” I buried my face in the food, busily eating. Oh, Yoora, why did you just say that?!?!

“Nothing,” Dongwoon continued with his food, the corner of his mouth pulled up into a smirk.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

^^

thanks for waiting patiently.(: 

Was reading "between fact & fiction" just now. It was like a awesome story ^^