Chapter 18: Tremble in anger

A book of debt

“Yoora ah, pull yourself together!” I hit my head lightly with my hand. The whole night, I was dazed by Dongwoon’s ‘surprise’ kiss. I was the first in class today, my sleep totally shortened by half. I sighed.

“Oh, good morning, Yoora,” Mihae greeted me as she entered the class.

“Good morning,” I greeted back, smiling. One by one, the class streamed in. How am I going to face Dongwoon?

There he comes… Dongwoon came walking through the door. My eyes were the one he first met.

“Good morning,” I forced a smile as he sat down. He sneered. I scowled at him.

“I could see your eye bags,” He teased, a smirk on his face. “Thinking about that peck?”

I tried to keep a straight face, ignoring him.

The day passed on without any other incident. Once the class ended, I shoved all lesson materials in my bag, eager to leave.

“So impatient to leave?” Dongwoon eyed me mischievously.

“For your information, I have a job at Ajumma. So, please excuse me,” I stormed off, cursing and swearing at myself in my brain.

Aish! Jinja! Why should I be bothered by such actions?!

Work let me take my thoughts off the kiss, for that few hours. I ended work with aching hands and legs. Wanting to feel the night breeze, I walked home.

Really, who is Dongwoon to me to make me so frustrated? It was just a word of thanks right? Why should I be bothered by each and every single of his actions? Why did I love to see him smile so much?

Unknowingly, I entered a dark alley. Crap, I should be on the main road at times like that. Whispers and shouts echoed through the alley. I searched for the source, there they were. People from mafia gang…

“Yah, who are you?!” One of the two guys yelled, as he noticed my prescene. Pretending nothing happened, I turned and walked away. But, I could hear their pursuing footsteps. Gosh, what do they want?

“Yah!” One guy caught up, blocking my path. I skidded to a stop, finding myself trapped between two men.

“How much did you heard?!” The first guy asked.

“What…wha…what are you talking about?” I stammered.

“You heard us talking, didn’t you?!”  The second guy roared. The two guys came closer and closer, cornering me to the wall. Someone, just get me out of this crappy situation, please!

A punch flew over to the first guy’s face, causing him to fall over. The second guy took a defensive stance, and fought back. A hit to the face, then a kick landed on his stomach. But the second guy was too weak to take him down. In seconds, the second guy was down too. I stood there, frozen at the sight.

The fight didn’t stop, one after another, hard punches landed on the first guy’s face, causing him to groan in pain. Sooner or later, he was going to die under those forceful hits.

“Dongwoon! Dongwoon!” I screamed, trying to pull him back. “He’s going to die!”

Maybe the word ‘die’ snapped Dongwoon back to his conscious, he halted. I pulled him away before he could land anymore punches at that poor guy. We left the alley in staggered steps.

Under the dim street light, I realized the tears in his eyes, the anger that filled him, threatening everyone who was close to him. His fist clenched, shaking. His whole body seemed to be trembling too.

“It is fine now,” I pulled him into a hug, patting him on the back. Tears filled the brim of my eyes, threatening to fall out any time.

“Let’s go home.”

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello!!^^

Hopefully you guys are reading this story with joy(:

& sorry for the slow update!cause work is taking up my time. So..i have lesser time for writing.

But will try my best to update more!

TY for you guys for subscribing & commenting!<3

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/03/yoon-doojoon-shares-his-thoughts-on-wrapping-up-b2sts-japanese-tour

This article is like DAMN AWESOME. GO BEAST!