Chapter 23: Our savior

A book of debt

 

“Wake up!” Water splashed to my face. I woke up to a dark surrounding. Dims lights lit up the room, a bunch of people stood in front. Then my vision refocused. Dongwoon, with his hands tied from a suspended string from the ceiling, and his leg tied, unconscious.

“Dongwoon!” I screamed, wanting to rush to him, but my hands and legs tied to the chair I was sitting on. I fidgeted, trying to break free of those tight ropes.

“Oh, don’t worry, your boyfriend will wake up soon,” One guy came up to me, with an evil smile. He, supposedly the head of the gang, signaled his man. They splashed Dongwoon with cold water. He woke up in confusion.

“Hey, tough boy,” The leader greeted Dongwoon. Dongwoon gazed at his surrounding and saw the struggling me.

“Who are you? Why are you tying us up?” Dongwoon faced the leader.

“I want revenge,” The leader answered decisively, and then he motioned to his man.

His man brought out their victim. It was the guy that Dongwoon almost killed, the two guys that we met at the alley.

“Do you remember him?” The leader asked.

“Yeah, so?” Dongwoon said arrogantly.

“Still a tough guy, yeah? You are going to pay for this,” The leader stared at him, grabbing his collar. He clenched his fist, and swiftly punched Dongwoon in the stomach.

Dongwoon groaned in pain. Then the gang continuously landed him punches. Unable to defend himself, he could only bear with the pressure. Blood started to flow out of his mouth.

“STOP!” I screeched, tears fell and heart aching. The leader gesture his man to halt.

“Oh, ho~ what a touching sight!” the leader walked behind me, and leaned his face against mine. I tried to move away from him, but he grabbed my face.

“Don’t touch her!” Dongwoon yelled with all his energy. But he was ignored.

“The girl friend crying for her dearest boy friend, begging,” The leader said sarcastically.

“Shut up!” I spitted through my teeth, feeling the anger in my bones.

“You have no right to say that, you know, babe?” The leader whispered into my ears.

“I think I do,” I retorted back. “Your men were planning that day.”

“Oh, what was their plot?”

“They were intending to your woman,” I smirked, glancing at the victim. The leader followed my gaze, staring at his man.

“They said your woman is so delicious, and you never treated them properly. So, they decided to get back at you and her. But they are afraid I would find out about them.”

“Are you saying the truth?” The leader straightened his back.

“Yes,” I answered confidently. “If not, ask your man.”

“Yah,” The leader walked towards the victim. “Is she telling the truth?”

The victim shook his head, in protest.

“She’s lying!” The second guy, bellowed. The victim nodded. “We are only plan on leaving, we never thought of playing with your woman, hyung.”

“I will deal with you two later,” The leader warned them. Then he focused back on me, kicking the chair in frustration.

“You dare to trick me, you little brat,” The leader roared at me. I smirked. Fury at my laughter, he faced directly at me, leaning down.

“Try me again, brat!” As he finished his sentence, he tore open my shirt, all ready.

“NO!!!!!!!!!” Dongwoon screamed in rage.