DBSK in Japan

I Love You Forever...

2 years has pass by since then. Currently, DBSK is in Japan. They continue their career in Japan. Eventhough their popularity is not as high as in Korea but they still work hard. A few of their songs has already been in Top 10 of Oricon Chart.

One night, they finish their schedule and went back to their dorm. They were really tired that day. YooChun and Changmin went to bath first while Jaejoong and Yunho sleep on the sofa while Junsu is surfing the net. One title capture his attention.

A NEW GIRL GROUP IS GOING TO DEBUT IN FEBRUARY.

New girl group name Wonder Girls under the record label JYP Entertainment has plan to debut on next month. Consist of five member, Sunye, Yeeun, Hyuna, Sunmi and magnae of the group, SOHEE.

Upon the name Sohee, he quickly stroll down to see whether Sohee is really Ahn Sohee.



Name : Ahn Sohee

Age: 16

Duration of training: 2 years

'Jaejoong hyung come.' Junsu quickly ask Jaejoong to come once he notice the Sohee is really Ahn Sohee

'Junsu-ah, I'm tired maybe tomorrow, ok?'

'NO, COME NOW! YOU WON'T REGRET IT' Junsu shout to Jaejoong. With that he reluctantly walk to the computer. With half close eyes.

'WHAT?!'

'LOOK AND READ!' Junsu point his finger to the screen. Jaejoong follow the direction and look at the screen.

'READ LOUDLY!' Junsu shout to him

'New girl group name Wonder Girls is going to debut on February under record label JYP Ent.' he's basically mumbling  then look at Junsu.

'Continue'

'Consist of five member, Sunye, Yeeun, Sunmi, Hyuna and the magnae of the group...' Suddenly, Jaejoong open up his eyes and look at it.

'SOHEE!!' He shout and woke Yunho up. Yunho curse them and rush towards them.. He read the article. He gasped and look at Jaejoong.

'Scroll down.' He comanded Junsu and Junsu scroll down the page obediently. At last it was Sohee picture.

'It's really her. She never leave Korea...but..but.. SooMan sajangnim told me that she left. How can this happen?' Tears form in his eye as he remember back what SM told him.

**Flashback**

'I'm going to find Sohee.' He told SM

'No, you're not going. You've already debuted. You can't randomly go out on the street and scream her name.'SM look at him seriously.

'No, I'm going. Is because of me she can't continue to pursue her dream. It's my fault. I should find her. She's alone now. She may be in danger.' Jaejoong clenched his fist.

'I'm sorry to tell you but...Sohee already left. Her father accepted a job in Taiwan and she follow her father.'

'What?! How do you know?'

'She told me before she left to take the plane. She thank me for terminating her contract so she can accompany her father to Taiwan.' SM does not dare to look at Jaejoong because he know he's lying to him.

'The only way to find her now is you become famous so that everyone in the world knows you. Than, you'll have to chance to search for her. Than, she'll not avoid you.' SM pat his shoulder and hold his fists.

**end of Flashback**

He clenched his fist and punch on the wall. YooChun and ChangMin whom finish bathing jump because of Jaejoong's action.

'Yah! Hyung you scared us. What happen?!' ChangMin scream at him for suprising him.

'SHHH!' Yunho put his finger on his mouth and motion them to one of the room.

'Sohee did not left Korea. She is going to debut soon. This two years she's training in JYP Ent. SM lie to Jaejoong so he'll stop searching for her and continue his career.' Yunho explain to them.

'WHAT?!' both of them shout out in unison.

'SHHH! Don't be so loud. If Jaejoong come in and punch both of you I'm not the one that responsible for it.'

'So, what can he do? He just can't fly back and punch SM and search for her. We had a 13 year contract.' ChangMin voice out his thought.

'Not sure about it. Just don't talk about it anymore' Yunho

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

What will Jaejoong do? Will he fly back and find Sohee? Find out in the next chapter.

-I does not hate SM or what. I just wanted to show that because of him they misunderstood each other. NO BIAS-