New Song

I Love You Forever...

Again Jaejoong sat on a chair beside Sohee's bed, holding her hand.

'I talk things through with sajangnim. He say he will not interfere my personal life anymore and can you believe that the scandal between Yoona and me is set up by him. Luckily, Taeyeon told if not I can't really voice out my thought.' He say while holding her hand, looking at her. Suddenly he thought of something, he let go of her hand slowly and reach for something in his bag. He took out some paper and turn back to look at her.

'I wrote and composed this song for you. I don't know what's the title of the song yet and I just finished the chorus part.' He started to sing the song.

지난 날은 잊어~
forget the old days~
오직 서로만 지켜 가면 돼
We just need to have the 2 of us
이제 우린 알 수 있잖아.
know we know it, don't we
말하지 않아도 알잖아
we know it even if we don't say it out
매일, 멀지 않던 어제만 소리 치면 되
tomorrow, we will shout out of the yesterday that isn't too far
말하지 못해서 미안해
i'm sorry that I can't say it
사랑한다 그대여
i love you my dear

'So how does it sound? Good right? I'll try to finish this song as soon as possible so wake up. So you can hear me sing this song to you.' He heard someone knock and turn around. He saw Taeyeon and Yuri with a bouquet of flowers. He keep the paper in his bag.

'We came to see Sohee.' Yuri say to him with a smile. Jaejoong walk to the and took the flower.

'I'll go and find something for the beautiful flowers.' He walk out of the room and close the door. Taeyeon and Yuri walk nearer to Sohee.

'Sohee-ah, we come to see you. We brought flowers along for you.' Taeyeon talk to her while touching her cheeks.

'Yes. The flower is very beautiful. Wake up and look at it. You'll be very happy.' Yuri was hoping that she'll wake up but there's no response. Both of them sigh and sat down. Yuri found another chair near the couch, she take it and put beside Taeyeon and sit down.

'You must wake up. Everybody is waiting for you. Especially Jaejoong oppa. He come here everyday.'

'Taeyeon unnie is right. Even Junsu oppa is worried about you. He's been a over worried brother even though he's not blood related to you.'

'Do you know tha YooChun oppa like Yeeun-shi? Yuri told me about that. I was shocked. No wonder YooChun will visit her everyday. At first, I thought he just take her as a friend.'

'Yes. I accidentally heard about it when there were disccusing about something. Yunho oppa is with Sunye-shi. Sometimes he even fall asleep. Kyuhyun oppa is looking after HyeRim-shi while Taeyang oppa is looking after Yubin-shi.'

'Yup. But no matter how happy are of you with all the guys looking after all of you, all of you must wake up. About Yoona and Jaejoong oppa, I think oppa told you about it so forget about it. Soon, all of us need to go to Japan for SM Town concert. I guess it we only go there for one weeks. Believe me, after the concert, oppa sure will rush back to Korea for you.' The door open and Jaejoong is back holding a vase with the flower in it. He smile and put it on the side table.

'So what are both of you talking to her?'

'Your bad things.' Yuri reply his question and both of them giggle.

'Hey, I'm a good boy. *giggle* Oh yeah, want to hear my new song. I composed and write it by myself but I only finish the chorus part. It's very short.' Both of them nod. Jaejoong started to sing the chorus part. Taeyeon know the song is for Sohee. Forget the old days. She look at Sohee.

*You really should about the old days. Start again with oppa. Like that, you'll be more happy.* She talk in her mind.

'One more time!' Yuri shout like a fangirl. Taeyeon smile and look him. She nod.

'One more time!' This time both of the were very absorbed to the song. Jaejoong too was too absorbed on singing.

Sohee's finger begin moving a little and stop moving.