Quit

I Love You Forever...

Several weeks had passed. Jaejoong will visit Sohee everyday and help her to exercise. Their activities is on hold. The media was stil trying to find out what happen to them. That night, Sunye was facing a really dangerous situation. She was rush to the operation room. The doctor and nurse were running here and there. All of them were there to accompany Yunho.

*Flashback*(Jaejoong's POV)

I saw Yunho walking non stop. I was worried. I force him to sit down.

'Calm down. Sunye will be ok.'

'No...I'm scared.' Yunho was nearly to crying. His body was shaking.

'There's nothing you can do than believe in her.'

'No. I will do anything for her even my life. If my life can save her life, I'll do it.'

'Yunho, do not say things that you cannot do. You're just too nervous.'

'No! I'm telling the truth, I love her. I'm willing to do anything as long as she's happy.'

I feel so suprise when Yunho said that. I'm willing to do anything. Am I willing to do anything for Sohee? I always think the answer is yes but do I really think that way. I'm such a selfish boyfriend. What JYP sunbaenim say is right, love is to make the others half happy. But what did I do? Hurting her. Now, I don't even have the chance to say sorry to her. I wanted to do something for her. Is it too late?

*End*

Jaejoong have been thinking about it the past few weeks. He always remember what JYP and Yunho said. He has made his decision. He lean in and kiss Sohee's forehead. He wore his sunglasses and walk out of the ward straight towards his car. He turn on the engine and speed off. His destination, SM Building. On the way, he called to go to SM's room now. When he reach, the others was already there. He took of his sunglases and walk in. This is the point of no return.

'I've make my decision. I quit!' Upon the word quit everybody gasped and look at him.

'Are you crazy? You work so hard for this and you're letting it go?!' SM stand up and yell at him.

'I do not care. I quit. I quit this tiring job. I quit this heartless company and I'll sure this company.' Everybody look at him. Speechless. Why he want to sue the company? Why he want to quit DBSK? Is that even possible for an ASIAN STAR?