Mission Part 1

I Love You Forever...

The week after their 100th days, they get their own house as a present for their 100th Days. They followed the address and reach their newly wed house. The environment is so peaceful and beautiful. They were so excited. They live on the 15th floor.They gasped and were so happy that their house were very big for the two of them. The house is very beautiful too. They sat on the couch and begin to discuss on how to decorate their new house. The new house has two bedrooms, two bathroom, one kitchen, and one living room. The house is fully furnished so they just need to decorate their house according to their wish. They agreed on making one of the room into an entertainment room with games, piano and etc. When they finished decorating their house, they sat down on the couch and begin to admire their creation. They paint the wall light purple, their couch is white color with a small table in front of it. A LCD television is on the wall and a balcony is on the right of the couch. Their bedroom is colored in light purple too, with a king size bed in the middle, LCD television if front of them, side table on the right and left of their bed and a built in wardrobe on the left of the bed beside the bathroom. Just when they want to go back to their own dorm, one of them cameramen handed them another mission card. Their eyes grew big as they were already tired. Jaejoong took it and open the letter to read it. Sohee stand beside him.

NEXT WEEK, BOTH OF YOU WILL GATHER AT~~~~~ BUS STOP. BRING COMFORTABLE CLOTHES.

They sighed and bow towards the cameramen.

(Jaejoong's POV)

'Sohee-ah, I've reach your dorm. Come down now.' I expect her to say yes or thank you but she just hung up. I sighed. I managed to get her phone number last week since I need to fetch her today. I put down the phone and wait for her to come. When I saw her carrying her backpack behind her, I quickly get down and help her.

'I'll help you.' I was about to take her bag but shook her head.

'I'm ok. I can handle it.' She never look at me and walk towards my car. I quickly run over and open the door for her. She say thank you to me and walk in. I close the door and walk towards my seat. The whole time was so silent, when I ask her something. She'll just keep quiet. We reach the destination. I help her to take her beg and she shook her head again. This time I grab it without her saying yes or no. She was shock by my action.

'The cameramen is coming soon. So, just let me become a gentlemen in front of the camera.' She mouth a jerk and walk beside me. I smirk at her. We reach the bus stop and saw Seohyun and her husband, Yonghwa is there. We bow to each other. Few minutes later the Khuntoria couple arrive follow by the Adam couple. Sohee high five Jo Kwon and Nickhun. A bus horn and we look at in front of us. We saw a We Got Married bus. We walk towards the car and got up. Sohee and I sat behind. Sohee sat inside while I sat beside her. Khuntoria couple in front of us, Seohyun and her husband in front of them while Adam couple beside me. We were questioning each other where are we going but no one know. The bus stop at one place and we started to got up but we saw someone got up. It was Sunye and Yunho. All of us look at them and laugh.

'Anyonghaseyo. We are the special MC for today episode.' Both of them talk together.

'Sunye-ah, you never tell me?' Jo Kwon ask her. They just smile and sat in front of the Adam Couple.

'Unnie, so where are we going?' Sohee ask her. She shook her head.

'You'll know once we got there. So let's play a game for the time being.'

'Yup. The husband will wear a helmet and a knee guard. They'll stand inside of this circle. We'll see who can stand for the longest time?' Yunho point at the circle in the middle.

'The bus is moving. What if we slip and fall?' YongHwa ask him.

'That is why all of you are required to where helmet and knee guard.' Yunho answer his question.

'Yah, I can see you're sweating. It's hard to be MC right?' I . He just laugh. JoKwon go first. Gain say she'll sit in front of him. We ask why. She said so when he fall she's there to catch him. All of us make sound 'awww'. He fall out of the circle after 20 seconds. YongHwa about 23 second while Nickhun is the longest, 50 second. At last it was me.

'You better don't fall to early. It's embarrassing you know. You're their sunbae.' Yunho warn me and everyone laugh.

'Any encouraging word for your husband.' Sohee was surprise at Yunho's question.

'Yes. Any word?' Sunye add in.

'Oppa,  HWAITING!' I smile and nod at her. I was getting ready when Nickhun stop me.

'You're still calling him oppa?' He ask Sohee. She just nod.

'Oppa, both of you do not have a nickname or something.' I shook my head and everyone laugh.

'Both of you should at least have nickname.' Seohyun look at me.

'What about Joong and So?' Sunye suggested.

'That mean oppa call me So I call him Joong?' Sohee ask her unnie. Everyone nodded.

'Araso..Joong-ah HWAITING!'

'Araso!' I can't let her down. I fall out of the circle after one minute. Everyone congratulate me. I high five with Sohee. Few minutes later, we reach our destination. It was an abandoned school. Sunye ask us to change our clothes and gather at the field after changing. The boys is the fastest.

My outfit:

After a few minutes, we're frustrated of waiting. JoKwon suddenly shout 'Yeobo-ah'!

'Yah! Who are you calling now?' Yonghwa ask him. Then together everyone call their wife's name include me. After a few second. they come out of the room and run towards us. Seohyun holding Victoria's hand while Sohee holding Gain and Sunye's hand.

Sohee's outfit:


We did some sports. Each sports provide 100 point to those who win the games. Khuntoria couple number one follow by us, then Yongseo couple and lastly Adam couple. We went to one of the room and eat our dinner. Sohee prepared my dinner. I was really happy that I snap a picture of my food.


'I know it's not beautiful. I'm sorry.' She whisper to me. I smile to her and lean closer.

'For me it's always beautiful. It's tasty too.' I take one and put inside my mouth.

'But why do you make so many?'

'Because I know Kwonnie oppa will come and eat it.' She smile to me and point towards Jo Kwon. I saw Jo Kwon walk toward us. We pretend like nothing happen and continue to eat.

'Ahn So!' He shout at Sohee. Sohee look at him and smile. She put some on the plate and give it to Jo Kwon. He say thank you and walk back towards his wife. We laugh and continue to eat. After the dinner, we gather around.

'Tonight we're going to do something new.' Yunho inform us.

'Yup. And it's going to start soon.' Sunye continue his sentence. Suddenly the light was off and some scary music was play. Suddenly, a person laughter is heard. Sohee grab my arm tightly. I turn around and look at her. I guess she's really scare. I hold her hands to assure her that I'm here to protect her.