Audition

I Love You Forever...

Sohee was still wandering around Seoul with her luggage and no where to go. She can't go back to her father since her father has a lot of debt and is busy. She do not want her father to worry about her since she's being kick out from SM. She has no money nor place to go anymore. Suddenly, she saw a billboard.

WANT TO BE A STAR?

NOW IS YOUR CHANCE..

AUDITION AT JYP ENTERTAINMENT.

IF YOU ARE SELECTED, YOU'LL BE PROVIDING PLACE TO STAY AND FOOD AND ALSO MONTHLY ALLOWANCE

She saw the billboard and her mood lighten up. But, she thought if she get through and she get the chance to debut. She will see Yoona, Tiffany and the face she hated the most, Jaejoong. But she do not have money or food or place to live. But she decided not to continue her dream. She has a second thought, she maybe can audition to become an actress than become a singer. Then, she'll not see their face anymore. She walk towards JYP building and sign up for the actress category and ready to audition.

'NEXT, AHN SOHEE' one woman shouted out her name. She get up from the sit and walk towards the room.

She bow and begin her speech.

'Hello, my name is Ahn Sohee. 14 this year and my dream is to become the best actress' She say confidently. She lie to them because her real dream is to become a singer.

'Can you act out some scene for us so we can see you talent?' Park Jin Young aka JYP the ceo of the JYP Ent. ask her. She nod and begin to act out the cry scene. She acted out the scene where the boyfriend cheat on the girl and the girl is really sad where she broke down and cry blaming all the fault on herself. She acted out briliantly and cry her hearts out. She's not acting anywhere. She've been through this with Jaejoong before. When she finish, the 3 men in front clap for her. She bow and say thank you.

'Kamsahamida'

'Have you ever think of becoming a singer?' the other guy ask. He's one of the manager. She think so. Because her eyes has a blurry vision from crying too hard. She gasps at the question.

'Anniyo' Her hurt broke when she heard her answers.

'Why?' the other guy ask her

'I don't know. I just don't think singing is my path.' Lie..

'If you are given a chance to debut as a singer, will you accept it?' JYP ask her

'Maybe but is better if i debuted as an actress.' She answer confidently. But her heart is in a real pain for giving up her dream.

'Thank you for your participation. You may wait outside till the audition finish and we'll tell you whether you've been accepted or not.'

'Kamsahamida' She bow and walk out.

She sat on her place and begin to think of the question that she've been asked just now.

*Of course I want to be a singer but I can't handle my heart anymore if I bump into the ppl that I hate* She think to herself and a tears stroll down her cheek. She wipe it away.

*What did I tell you Ahn Sohee? Not to cry anymore. Even if you are sad or what, just do not cry be strong*

'All the people that has audition you may go in now' the women say to us again.

All the people walk in and stand in a line waiting for the answer.

'There will 3 people that we accept as trainee. 2 as singer and 1 as actress. 3 of you will live together from today onwards. 2 trainee that will be train to be singer is Sunmi and Lee Chaerin.' JYP annouce and all of us congratulate them.

*How good if I'm accepting to become a singer* Than she shook of her thought. *No, I'll become an actress*

' Next, Ahn Sohee will be train to become an actress' JYP annouce and smile to her. She bow to everyone and say thank you. All of them congratulate her.

' Hi, I'm Chae Rin and nice to meet you all'

'Hi, I'm  Sunmi and nice to meet you all'

'Me too. My name is Ahn Sohee. You all can call me Sohee'

'Ok, I'll be bringing you all to your apartment.' the guy said to us and we nod.

We put our luggage at the back and get in the car. Sohee sat near the window on the left side Chae Rin sat in the centre and Sunmi sat at the other side. They were busily chatting among them. Sohee is the people that will be very slow to be friend with others. She always stay quiet and she'll feel akward. She say sorry to the other two for not so friendly to them. They understand and say it's ok. She look outside through window. Many thoughts were in her mind.

Suddenly the car stop in front of SM Building because of the traffic light. She was going to hide but when she saw the clock is only 1 pm, they'll be coming out at 2. She has no worry and started to look at the building. She started to remember her memories with Taeyeon, Junsu and the others. Taeyeon always spend time with her so she got use to her quickly. Suddenly they were a bunch of people coming out from the building. Sohee was busy thinking that she never notice it was Taeyeon and Jaejoong walking out of the building with the others.

'Is that Sohee?' Yuri ask Taeyeon while pointing her finger to Sohee that is lose in her memory land. Taeyeon, Jaejoong and Junsu look at the direction the Yuri is pointing.

'SOHEE-AH?' Jaejoong shout while running to her. Sohee woke up from her memory land and look at Jaejoong's direction. Taeyeon and Junsu were waving their hand to Sohee while shouting her name and running toward her. Her heart ache while looking at Jaejoong. She look back straight and close the window pretending to not notice them. The car start moving because red light has turn to green light.

'Is that people calling you? Is that Jaejoong and Junsu from DBSK?' Sunmi ask Sohee while looking at them. Chae Rin look at them too.

'No..I...don't..know ..them..' Sohee answer.

Taeyeon and Junsu stop running because they were really tired from running while Jaejoong continue to run without bothering other people that's looking at him. He finally give up when Sohee's car turn left. He saw Sohee face looking down. He drop down on his knee. Buried his face into his hand. Junsu catch up on him and pat his shoulder.

'It's ok. At least you try, lets go back and eat'

'It's my fault. I should not give up. I should keep running until I catch up on her.'

'It's ok. Let's go.'

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

One more chapter since idea pop up in my mind. Enjoy