Junho....

I Love You Forever...

(Sohee's POV)

Crazy Jessica. Stupid Jessica. I continue to curse her in my heart until Junho oppa call my name.

'Sohee-ah, are you ok?' Next thing, I realize I was on the bed now. I nod a little and smile.

'I can stay here and look after here. I don't really like sitting.' Junho suggest. The others nod and walk out of the room, closing the door behind them. Suddenly my phone rang signaling I have a message.

What happen? Are you alright? I read the message and look at Junho oppa. He smile and get up.

'I'll get you some water.' I nod and he walk out.

No

Why what happen? Tell me.

It's none of you buisness Kim Jaejoong-shi. I have Junho oppa with me anyway. I don't need you. Sohee chuckle when she send the message it. This will get him jealous. Great. That's what you get when you're messing with me. Junho came back with a bottle of water. He offer me the water which I gladly accept.

'I love you...' Upon the word I spit out the water and look at him. He give a piece of tissue and I wipe it.

'Ha...haha...haha...really funny oppa.' I purposely fake a laugh. He get up and sit on the edge of the bed, holding both of my shoulders.

'I'm telling you the truth! I love you more than HIM!' He emphasize the word him. I'm confuse now. Who's the 'him'?

'Wh...what him?' My voice was shocking now. I'm afraid of him now. He's different now. I don't know why.

'Kim Jaejoong! What's so good about him? Why everyone think that he's the best? WHY!!' I begin to freeze. How did he know?

'I'm better than him. I promise I'll treat you better than him.' I just sit there, stunt, now knowing what to say. When I make up my mind, I was about to say something. But I heard 'BAM!', both of us look at the direction of the sound and saw Jaejoong oppa standing there and he was glaring at Junho oppa.

'O..oopa.' He shut the door behind him and run towards us. In a split second, I saw Junho oppa was on the ground covering his cheek. Then I saw Jaejoong oppa was on the ground now and his mouth was bleeding. Forgetting about my leg, I run to Jaejoong oppa and look at his mouth. Some time, when someone is nervous or something, they tend to forget things. He softly push me away and start a fight with Junho oppa.

'WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU'RE BETTER THAN ME?!'

'BECAUSE I AM!'

'STOP PLEASE!' I saw Junho fall onto the ground but Jaejoong did not stop. I rush to the Junho and stand in front of him. I close my eyes tightly. I thought Jaejoong's fist will land on my face but I did not fell anything. I slowly open my eyes. I saw Jaejoong's fist was in front of me. I turn around and pull Junho up. Pushing to the door.

'GO!' With that I push him out and lock the door. I walk back to Jaejoong. He just stand there. I stand in front of him and wrap my arm around his waist.

'Why? You love Junho?' I was taken aback by his sentence. I look at him furiously.

'WHAT? You think I love him?' I shout at him. He hug me tightly.

'Then why you stand in front of him? You know I'll accidentally hit you.' I hug him back to reassure him that I only love him.

'I just do not hope any one of you to get hurt. Junho oppa is my best friend and you....you is my special friend. So I just hope that all of  you is safe and unhurt.' We hug each other for a feel second until I feel my leg can't stand anymore but I do not want to break this moment. I stand on one feet and lift the other up a little bit.

'OH!! Your leg!' He quickly carry me up and lay me on the bed.

'Are you ok? I'm sorry. I forget about it.' I giggle a little.

'It's ok but how do you get  out?'

'Hmmm...I practically sneak out.'

'Then go back now.'

'Huh? But I want to stay longer.'

'Just go. You'll see me sooner or later. Bye.' He pouted and walk out. Slowly I was asleep on the bed.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Next chapter, I guess I'll bring Sunye and Yunho in. Another chapter....