StarKing

I Love You Forever...

'YOU WHAT?'  Taeyeon and Yuri shout when Jessica told them something. They were walking to their practice room.

'I SAID I KISS JAEJOONG OPPA! Geez, there's no need to shout ok. It's now big deal.' Taeyeon and Yuri exchange glances and look back at Jessica.

'I thought oppa is with Sohee now.' Yuri tell her.

'So what? They broke up 5 years ago, right? So, they are just FAKE couple now.'

'NO! They ARE together now!' Taeyeon shout at Jessica. She would not let people mess with her best friend.

'Taeyeon-ah, what is wrong with you? Sohee is just your friend, I'm just member and also sister ok. You should stand on my side not hers!' They were now facing each other. Jessica fold her arms while Taeyeon was piss of her words. Yuri was in centre, standing still. She do not know what to do.

'It's ok. Don't quarrel now. Let's go the others are waiting for us.' Yuri try to convince them to continue walking but both of them stand still looking at each other.

'You may be my member and sister but I know how to differentiate right and wrong! You are trying to separate them and this is wrong. Suddenly, you became Yoona and Tiffany.'

'Fine. If you want to stand on her side, go ahead. I'll stand with Yoona and Tiffany.' With that, she walk away. Taeyeon want to go after her but Yuri stop her.

'Don't make a mess now. I think oppa and Sohee is now fine.' Taeyeon and continue to walk with Yuri beside her. They walk into the room and found out their manager oppa is in there waiting for them. They quickly bow to him and sit down.

'Ok. Tomorrow all of you'll be attending StarKing. Tomorrow is a special idol episode.'

'But it'll take 9 hour. Can we just decline the offer?' Tiffany voiced out her thought.

'Nope. Tomorrow is a must so be prepare.' He walk out of the room. They other sound sad.

'OMG. I can't believe we'll sitting there for 9 hour.' HyoYeon talk while laying on the floor.

'It's ok. Just be happy. Go back and get some rest. 9 hour is not a joke.' Taeyeon inform them. The others begin to grab their things and walk out of the room.

-The next day-

'Hyung, is Sohee coming today?' Junsu ask Jaejoong.

'I'm not sure about it. When I call her yesterday, her phone is off. They walk in and saw many idols. They bow along the way and reach their waiting room.

'Hyung! Jessica is here!' ChangMin shout to Jaejoong. He quickly got up and run to the dressing room. All of them act normal.

'Hey, where is Jaejoong oppa?' She ask them.

'He just went out just now. You don't see him.' Yunho lie to her.

'No. I guess I'll go and find him. See all of you later.' All them fake a smile as she walk out of the room. Jaejoong come out and sigh in relief. Suddenly, the door bursts open.

'Oppa, I think Jaejoong oppa is not....' She stop when she saw Jaejoong. He mouth a ''.

'Oppa why are you here? I thought Yunho oppa say you went out. But it's ok. Let's take a walk.' Jessica grab his arm and ready to walk. But Jaejoong stand still.

'I'm not in the mood.'

'Ok then, I guess the reporter is outside right. Bye!' She turn around. Then, Jaejoong grab her arm and spun her around.

'Fine.' He begin to walk towards the door. Jessica happily follow behind him.

'Where do you want to go?!' He ask coldly. While Jessica walk beside him and hold his arm. He push her hand away.

'There are people here.'

'ANYONGHASEYO!'  He turn around when he heard a familiar voice. The Wonder Girls is greeting him. He smile when he spot Sohee and bow to them. Jessica fake a smile and bow to them.

'Oppa. Let's go!' Jessica purposely grab his arm. She turn around and continue to walk. Jaejoong was practically being drag by her. But still look at Sohee his pleading eye. Asking her to bear with it. Sohee nod and smile to him. He smile until he was vanished from Sohee's sight.

----------

'Good Morning everyone! Thank you for tuning in SBS for our STARKING!' Kang Ho Dong was greeting to the camera.

'Today was our special Idol episode. So we sure have many famous idol here. Let me introduce.' Lee Teuk continue to introduce the idol. The seating from the right- SHINee, 2AM, KARA, IU, DBSK, Wonder Girls, 2PM,  SNSD, Miss A, and T-ara. Sohee was sitting beside Junsu. The show continue with various performers performing their talent. Overall the show was good and fascinating. The show stop for luch and everybody begin to move out from the hall to eat. Sohee and HyeRim was in the comfort room so Jaejoong purposely stay to wait for Sohee.

'Sohee-ah! I go first. You faster ok?' HyeRim shout and walk towards the door.

'OK!' When HyeRim totally vanish from the studio. Jaejoong walk out from the comfort room and wait in front of the Ladies' comfort room.

'Aish thie HyeRim don't even want to wait for....AH!' She shout when Jaejoong hug her. She did not notice Jaejoong was standing in front of her because she is busy fixing her clothes.

'This is what happen when you busy scolding people.' Jaejoong whisper through her ear. She eventually freeze from the sudden movement. After a few seconds, she push him a little and look at him.

'You scared me plus I'm not scolding HyeRim. I'm just talking.'

'But talking behind someone is not good you know.' Jaejoong touch her nose. Sohee just pout.

'Fine. I going out to eat.' She fold her arms and walk away. Jaejoong put his arm around her shoulder and walk beside her.

'My baby is piss of me.' Sohee stop when she heard the word baby.

'What baby? Who? Me?' Jaejoong nod and smile. Sohee pretend to vomit.

'I'm not your BABY! If you keep calling me baby, I'm going to angry at you.'

'Fine.' Sohee smile a little and continue to walk when he heard Jaejoong say fine.

'DARLING!' Sohee turn around and look at him.

'I'll call you darling then.' He stuck out his tongue and start to run, when he notice Sohee attempt to hit him. He run while laughing.

'You better stop there!' Sohee shout at him when chasing behind him. He stuck his tongue out again while continue to run. When he reach the front door, he quickly stop when he saw someone walking towards them. Sohee bump into him and shout.

'SHH!' He cover Sohee's mouth and walk like normal. She's not done yet. She'll get him someday. She walk behind him and join her member to eat.

'1,2,3'

'Welcome back everyone! Next is two kid that is very friendly with snake. Did you see the water here? After ward, you'll witness the best thing about snack. Everyone clap your hands for Han Jung and Kin Jung!' Everyone clap their hands and two kids carrying snakes walk out and greet them.

'Do this snake bite?' Lee Teuk ask the kid.

'No. They are actually very friendly.'

'Ok then, let's find someone to play with them.' Lee Teuk look around and smile when he found his target.

'Why don't Sohee-shi and Jessica come up here?' Everyone clap their hands. Jessica seems glad that her name is being call while Sohee fake a smile. Jaejoong gasp when Lee Teuk call Sohee's name.

*She's scared of snake!* Jaejoong whisper talk in his head and walk as Sohee slowly walk up to the stage.

'Ahhh~, the husband is now worrying about her wife!' Everyone laugh and look at Jaejoong. He smile and blush upon the statement. Jessica purposely squeeze Sohee's arm. She wanted to scream and Jessica whisper something to her. She just keep quiet and slowly walk nearer to the snakes. They put the snake around Sohee and Jessica. Sohee close her eyes tighly. Ho Dong ask both of them to hold the snake. Jessica quickly hold it while Sohee was sweating.

'Sohee are you scared of snake?' Ho Dong ask her.

'Neh.' She answer.

'It's ok. It won't bite.' She slowly reach the snake and hold it. When she finally hold the snake, everyone clap and cheer for her courage. Jessica feel jealous but she fake a smile.

'Ok. Thank you. Now, we'll see how the snake dance in that tub!' Everyone clap their hands.

'Ahh!' Suddenly everyone look at Sohee that fall flat on the floor. Lee Teuk quickly run to her and hold her. Jessica smirk and pretend to be nervous.

'Are you ok? Does it hurts?' She ask Sohee. Sohee look at her and pretend to smile. Jaejoong was very worried about her When she fall, he was about to run to her but Yunho grab his arm and mouth a Don't.The cameramen stop filming. Sunye. Yeeun, HyeRim and Yubin got up on stage to check her. Lee Teuk help her get up, when she stand on her own. She fell again and scream in pain.

'I think my leg is twisted.'

'Quickly get her to the medication room.' Ho Dong tell them. Lee Teuk was about to carry her.

'Oppa, it's ok you're going to MC anyway. We can do it.' Junho and Taecyeon got up and offer to help. Junho carry Sohee in bridal style and walk towards the medication room. Sohee wrap her arm around his neck. Taecyeon walk behind them. While Sunye. Yeeun, Yubin and HyeRim, walk to the center stage and bow to the others.

'We're sorry for interrupting the show.'

'It's ok. Now go see if Sohee-shi need anything.' Ho Dong direct them to the door. They nod and bow again before going out. Jessica was smiling to herself, while Taeyeon look at her angrily. She saw the while process. She saw Jessica purposely put her leg in front of Sohee. Sohee did not notice it so she trip and fall. Jessica just smirk at her and sit in her own place. Jaejoong hope he was the one carrying Sohee not Junho. He did not know why when Junho carry her, he feel hurt and jealous. He shook his thought away and take his phone, ready to message Sohee.

What happen? Are you alright?

NO!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry if there is any spelling mistake. I haven't edit it yet. So please bear with it. Comments and subscribe. Thank you to all the subscribers!