Ex-boyfriend.

I Love You Forever...

Thank you for tuning for the morning news. Today will be the day for Dream Concert 2011. Is everybody ready for one fun and exiting night will all the popular idols. I guess all of you are but there's one rumor between two most popular idol of Korea. Many netizens were thinking what is going around between them. The idol that I was talking is none other and DBSK's Jaejoong and SNSD's Yoona. A picture showing the both idol  was uploaded by a netizen. The news erupted and became the most search event. Let's take a look at the picture. *She show the picture* The man is DBSK's Jaejoong and the woman is SNSD's Yoona. This one is both of them hugging, and this one is kissing. You can clearly see the whole situation but there's no word from either of them or SM Entertaiment. So stay tune for more update and I wonder how his 'wife' is feeling now? Just kidding. Thank you for tuning in. I'm Hyemi and stay tune.

All of them turn and look at Sohee. All of them were watching the morning news suddenly the Jaejoong and Yoona's news pop out.

'WOW!! Are they really dating? Than how about your reality show? Is the show going to be cancel.' HyeRim ask Sohee. Sohee was dumbfounded. She do not know what to say.

'Yah! Why are you so blur? He's just your fake husband. Don't act like he's really your husband.' Yubin joke around while Yeeun and HyeRim was giggling. Sunye just keep quiet. Sohee fake a smile and look at them.

'Of course I'm not sad. How can? By the way, they look really good. *look at the clock* Faster get ready. We need to go the stadium for rehersal, remember? Dream Concert.' With that, she stand up and walk to the bath room. Sunye on the other side, walk into her bedroom and took out her phone to call her boyfriend, Yunho.

In the DBSK's dorm, all of them is getting ready to go for rehersal. After preparing, Yunho sit on the couch and on th TV. His eyes widened when the news of Jaejoong and Yoona pop out.

'KIM JAEJOONG!!!'  He shout so loud that everyone run to the living room.

'WHAT? YOU SCARED ME!' Jaejoong was furious because he was finding his handphone in a desperate way suddenly he heard someone shout his name.

'LOOK!!' Yunho point the tv and all of them watch the news. Junsu and Changmin was the first one the realize what happen. Junsu grab Jaejoong's collar.

'Is this why yesterday you're late to come home! GOING OUT WITH YOONA!! Kim Jaejoong! How can you?!' Junsu was very angry at him. He can't believe Jaejoong did it again. Jaejoong shove his hand away.

'Yes. But I did not do that. She just say is a goodbye kiss. She say she won't bother me anymore.'

'So you can let her kiss you. Hyung, do not forget about why last time Sohee leave you.' Changmin glared at him while YooChun just shook his head. Suddenly, Yunho's phone rang. He look at the screen.

'Sunye.' He put the phone in front of Jaejoong to let him see who's calling and press the answer and loud speaker button. Junsu, Changmin, YooChun come closer.

"Hello"

"Yunho oppa, did you watch the morning news?"

"Yes I did." Jaejoong grab the phone.

"Is Sohee ok?" Sunye can clearly recognize Jaejoong's voice. She become angry.

"KIM JAEJOONG! YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS TO ASK ABOUT HER NOW. STOP BREAKING HER HEART. FROM NOW ON STAY AWAY FROM HER.! JUNG YUNHO YOU BETTER TALK TO ME NOW!' Yunho quickly grab back the phone.

"Yes, Sorry Jaejoong snatch my phone."

"JUNG YUNHO! HOW DO YOU CONTROL YOUR MEMBER? LETTING YOUR MEMBER SNEAK OUT AT NIGHT KISSING A GIRL!"

"WHAT?! IT'S NOT MY FAULT OK. HOW CAN YOU BLAME ME WHEN JAEJOONG BREAK SOHEE'S HEART NOT ME. YOU'RE SO UNREASONABLE."

"WHAT DID YOU SAY? I'M UNREASONABLE. FINE! I'M UNREASONABLE. JUNG YUNHO I HATE YOU!" Yunho realize what he's just said.

"NO!! I--tut tut tut tut" Sunye hung up. He try to call  again but she never pick up. He throw the phone harshly on the couch.

'!'

'I'm sorry.' Jaejoong say to him. Yunho wanted to scold him back but he just do not want to.

'We are going now.' Yunho say coldly, grab his thing and walk towards the door.

The other side, the Wonder Girls have already reach the stadium. There were many fans outside but the security guard manage to get them in. The guard guide them to the backstage. Along the way, many people greeted them. After a few minutes, DBSK arrived. Their room is just opposite Wonder Girls'. After one hour SNSD, WG and DBSK were called for rehearsal. All of them reach to the place and greeted each other. Jaejoong, Yunho and Sunye stay quiet all the time while the others were busy talking. Seohyun, Taeyeon and Yuri was talking to Sohee.

'Sohee-ah, are you ok?' Seohyun ask Sohee while holding her arms. Taeyeon and Yuri look at her.

'I guess you know everything. Taeyeon unnie told you right?' She nodded.

'I know unnie will never keep the secret.'

'Yah!' Taeyeon hit her arm and all them laugh a little.

'It you know how to joke than you're ok right?' Yuri ask her.

'Oppa is just my fake husband ok. What so sad?' All of them including Jaejoong, Yunho and Sunye widened their eyes.

'OK. SNSD you're up.' Sohee smile to them as they walk up to the stage. Sunye went to hold Sohee's hand as Sohee smile to her. After SNSD then is Wonder Girls' turn. They have a dance break before their song. DBSK and SNSD was watching their performance.

'They are so cool.' YooChun say as he watch their performance.

'What so cool about them? We are more cool and pretty and...' Yoona sentence were cut by Taeyeon.

'STOP bragging of yourselves.' Taeyeon was more than angry. She can't stand Yoona. Jessica and Tiffany keep their mouth shut when Taeyeon shout at her. They say Jaejoong's expression-angry and piss off.

'Luckily we did not bother Jaejoong oppa anymore. If not Taeyeon will scold us and Jaejoong oppa..wow...can't continue anymore.' Jessica whisper to Tiffany while Tiffany just nod and continue to watch the performance. After that, DBSK go up on stage and start to practice. Sohee walk back to her resting room alone. Yoona follow her. When Sohee open the door, she push Sohee inside and look the door.

'See! Jaejoong oppa love me more.' Sohee just sighed and sit down a chair. She take out her iPod. Yoona grab the iPod.

'You're not angry? I guess you haven't watch the morning...'

'I've watched it. So?' Sohee look at her.

'So? You're not angry?'

'What for?'

'What for?! He's your boy..'

'Friend. I know but you've think the wrong way. Is EX-boyfriend.'