Final Part 1

I Love You Forever...

"SOHEE-AH" Junsu keep on shouting through to phone while into a room with the others following behind. Yunho close the door.

"Oh oppa. Where are you?" Junsu on the loud speaker so everyone can hear.

"Club. After party celebration." Sohee just nod. No one talk after that. Sohee broke the silence.

"I guess I should leave you guys alone.."

"Sohee.." She heard Jaejoong's voice. She watched the news earlier and feel bad about it.

**Flashback**

That is their free day. No schedule so they decided to go somewhere together without the others.

'Where should we go new?' Jaejoong ask her. It's near midnight already. They've already spend the whole day together. She think for a while.

'Han River.' Jaejoong nod while Sohee cheers. When they reach, it's really quite. There's no people so they can take off their disguise. Holding each others hand while walking. That's how the picture come from.

**End**

"Jaejoong oppa...mianhae (sorry). It's my that you get into this mess. Your member too. I'm really sorry."

"NO. It's not your fault. This has nothing to do with you. Nothing" She shook her head while all of them stare at him worriedly, afraid that he will burst in tears again. Yunho decided to talk.

"How are Sunye, Yeeun, Yubin and Hyerim?"

'Hyerim is now doing some check up while the others...I don't know yet. Oh, Hyerim-ah." Sohee walk to her.

" Can oppa please call Kyuhyun oppa?" Junsu go out to find while the others continue to stay at there. Just when Kyuhyun was about to take a phone, a shout was heard.

'SOHEE-AH!! DAVID OPPA!! FASTER!! SOHEE WAKE UP.' She fainted and accidentally hit the edge of the chair with her head. Blood begin to flow out. Hyerim begin to panic.

"HYERIM!! ANSWER US!! WHAT HAPPEN!!" Jaejoong begin to shout.

HyeRim try to grab to phone from the floor but because she sat on a wheelchair, so she can't take it. David oppa rush to her. He grab the phone and give it to her.

"Oppa. Sohee fainted just now. I'll call you later." With that she off the phone. Jaejoong grab the phone and try to call back but the phone has been off. They were waiting for the calls but Hyerim did not call. Jaejoong become frustrated. The day has been passing slowly for all of them but no one had ever call them since that day. One year had pass by and there's no news about them anymore.

One day, Jaejoong finally receive a phone call.